Cameron

Ken Cohen 100 days Qigong Course

Kenneth S Cohen has just released a 100 days qigong training course called The Essential Qigong Training Course . It is 5 CD's, 3 DVD's and 59 page workbook.

It is from Sounds True but I think it's actually less expensive if you buy it from Amazon.com

I met Ken last year and his training definetly shows in him. He has a very clear, balanced presence and does a really funny impersonation of Carl Jung.

Wow. This looks pretty damn good (well, on first impressions anyway!)

Heres the full description from SoundsTrue

Complete kit includes:

• A 100-page, weekly workbook of original material that directs you step-by-step on this classical, life-changing course that will flood your body with qi, and literally change you at the cellular level in as little as 20 minutes a day

• Qigong DVD workout offers you a complete, 90-minute programmable workout you can practice anytime, anywhere. Dozens of demonstrations to learn ancient movements and meditative postures that detoxify, energize, and heal the body

• Five-audio-CD training course covers every phase of qigong theory and practice, including 25 rare meditation exercises that balance emotions, boost immunity, increase sexual vitality, and enhance spiritual well-being

• Qi Healing DVD includes three hours of essential teachings and hands-on exercises to learn how to direct the healing qi energy to others effectively and safely, and more.

If anyone goes for this, don't forget to post a review here (I can't be the first to get it, as I've just forked out for the Abundance Course, so I am now offically a) out of spending money and B) out of spare time)

At $62, it's a good price too. 5 hours audio, 3 hours visual, and a workbook. I own about 4 copies of his Way of Qigong. I'll check it out at some point.

-Yoda

I was also interested in picking this up...what kind of place (workshop, perhaps) would I need to go to look for this?

Buying online is out of the question for me. Sorry if this is being difficult...

-J

Sounds True phone # is 303 665 3151

It is $30 cheaper if you get it on Amazon.com but you have to wait until next month for it.

cam

I am going to get it at the end of next month from Amazon and save the $30. It's not so much the money but I am taking so much of the Noni juice for the next month it would be better to start the program then anyway.

But if your going for it sooner directly from Sounds True let us know!

I copped it off amazon, used for like 45. Turns out this is mostly a repeition of his other videos. Shows basics in qigong healing, sounds, standing and a little moving. I think the 5 cd set is the same 5 cd set he already relesed too! This is old material!

Yes, it is mostly older material. I did the review on Amazon telling people if they have his book they probably don't need this course .But it is probably one of the best ways to learn for a beginner or someone new to Qigong without access to an authentic teacher. It was money well spent for me but I am a big fan of Ken's.