Sign in to follow this  
Takingcharge

What does it mean to get tied into a lineage?

Hello everybody,

so theres something im wondering about, 

so im always hearing people talk about being part of a lineage. — but what does that actually mean, specificly?

for example once you start stillness movement they say they will tie you into the lineage energeticly,

l what  does being tied into a  lineage entail?

And what is a lineage, specificly - in terms of qigong systems?

It isnt just a system that has stood the test of time

Edited by Takingcharge

My observation is that spiritual practices are usually embedded within the energy field of an overlighting entity.

A lineage typically is within the aura of a single overlighting/overshadowing entity

It is important to choose carefully as the entity may have an agenda contrary to that of the practitioners.  

And my observation of several guys that attempted to change to another overlighting entity is that they were prevented.  It was not possible for them to perform the practices of the new entity

Edited by Lairg

59 minutes ago, Lairg said:

My observation is that spiritual practices are usually embedded within the energy field of an overlighting entity.

A lineage typically is within the aura of a single overlighting/overshadowing entity

It is important to choose carefully as the entity may have an agenda contrary to that of the practitioners.  

And my observation of several guys that attempted to change to another overlighting entity is that they were prevented.  It was not possible for them to perform the practices of the new entity

I see, so your saying being tied into a lineage is being tied into the entities autic field?

What would be examples of agendas contrary to the person?

your saying they werent able to study a new system?

The lineage may or may not be in accordance with the intended development of the solar system.   Our solar system has a logos that is currently a god of love.  He was a god of energy and intelligence but has learned that and now seeks right relationship.   That is necessary for his third stage: a god of will.

The species of the solar system will not be able to withstand a god of will unless they have very strong right relationships within the species and with other species and kingdoms of existence.

>your saying they werent able to study a new system?

What I wrote was:   It was not possible for them to perform the practices of the new entity

They could not practice heart energy relationship because they were captured by an entity from when our god was a god of energy and intelligence.

https://www.theosophy.world/encyclopedia/solar-logos

In my understanding, it takes a very specific process to become part of a lineage - to get ‘tied into a lineage’.

Just practicing a method doesn’t do it. (I know people will say otherwise).

Yes you may tap into a lineage transmission if you’re sensitive to such things - but that’s very different to becoming part of a lineage.

Theres a specific energetic ‘seed’ placed into your energy system that works like a kind of antenna that constantly tunes you to the lineage. This isn’t done lightly - it’s difficult and requires a certain responsibility on the one receiving and giving such an initiation.

Edited by freeform
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 23/10/2022 at 2:52 AM, Lairg said:

… currently a god of love. 

He was a god of energy and intelligence but has learned that and now seeks right relationship.   

That is necessary for his third stage: a god of will.

… will not be able to withstand a god of will unless they have very strong right relationships …

… heart energy relationship …

Interesting. I can relate to that on a personal level. :)

Sign in to follow this