G_in_Training

Hi, new member here

Hi,

I've read quite a few interesting and useful posts from amazing people here and i thought i'd create an account even if many of them seem to be no longer active 

I'd like to also ask if anyone here would share working tips and tricks on healing, regenerating, nourishing, replenishing and optimizing the body to prepare it for Spiritual cultivation (Bill Bodri Detox and Diet tips are on point but it's almost been 20 years and i would think new stuff has come out)

Also, by reading many of his works, i felt as if there were 2 different authors, (Bodri the super scholar/Cultivator who knows much about spiritual cultivation which my intuition resonated with and Bodri the modern nutritionist whose tips are just as awesome but it gave birth to an uncomfortable obvious realization that they couldn't possibly be the same people) 

I have also thought about whether he was using “Skillful means” in order to help people at different levels, or whether he was downloading or channeling that knowledge but i couldn't come to a conclusion.

I am still very thankful to him though. Both his personas delivered amazing knowledge and tips which i still use although i kept finding a few flaws here and there in his otherwise perfect works which kinda ruined the image i had of him, and it wasn't what he wrote per se but as i read more of his works, i would suddenly get the feeling as if i was reading a work written by someone completely different but i digress .. 

I am also interested in Internal Alchemy although it all comes back to first bringing the body to its absolute peak since it would be used as the resource to fuel the creation of the holy foetus. I have only seen one practicing alchemist share his experience for future practitioners here and would like to invite any alchemists reading this to share their experience with me.

As for my personal recommendations to any beginner reading this, there is the Holosync & iAwake Brainwave entrainment programs (which is no substitute for traditional meditation but a wonderful companion), Nanci Trivellato's Velo technique, Buteyko breathing method,  Michael Raduga's The Phase, and Yan Xin Qigong's 9 step child longevity Qigong. 

I consider the above, basic resources to get one ready for true practice (Zen style Cessation Contemplation Meditation without trying to guide anything or make anything happen) 

The Brainwave entrainment programs help in starting a regular meditation practice, the Velo technique is harmless and though its main goal is to reach the Vibrational State and Lucid Projections, it will at least get you to feel chi winds to let you know you are not imagining stuff, the Phase method will expand your consciousness (i recommend the indirect techniques as they require the least effort and are not stressful in any way), Buteyko breathing method will greatly improve your health and if you go deep enough, it may even give rise to transcendent experiences not to mention the reduction of needed sleep which allows you to have more hours in a day to do more stuff, and finally the 9 step child longevity qigong will give you an energy practice proven to work

All of these practices and techniques can be studied individually without any great danger and may help you discover a larger, more interesting reality beyond our everyday experience and when you are ready to dive deeper, you may start a simple Cessation Contemplation Meditation practice and allow everything to flow 

On a personal note, I am also a Believer of the Law of Attraction and a Fan of Seth (channeled by Jane Roberts) and Abraham (Channeled by Esther Hicks). Neville Goddard is a personal favorite as well and I have also found Elias interesting although much less known.

To whoever created this site and those still maintaining it, Thank you. I appreciate your wonderful work. 

G_in_Training 

P.S. Yes, the G stands for God. Chuuni much? hehe 

Edited by G_in_Training
  • Thanks 1

Hello new friend, welcome to the forum..

I myself am pretty new here, although I have lurked for more than 6 years. 

I look forward to a new epoch on daobums as I also was observing that many threads are up to 10 years old.

So cheers to that!

As far as “cleansing” that is a subject I can speak about with some confidence as I am a certified nutritionist and long-time devotee to the ways of peak performance. When you speak of Sila or skillful means, that is what I mean by “Peak Performance.” 

Though I consider myself a Taoist, I have “been around” and crossed paths with many traditions mundane and of stellar origin alike, I remain dedicated to the “way of primordial spirit” or as we also say “Dao”. 

I look forward to conversing with you about other topics, so without further ado, the ice must be broken! 

Blessings and Luck, 

Dan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @Cobie, I am glad to be here.

@cloud_hidden, Do you have any recommendation regarding the latest in nutrition ? 

What do you think about David Sinclair work on Lifespan Extension by treating aging as a disease and using mundane means to treat it ? 

Best regards,

G_in_Training.

What up G?

Nice to connect  I am a new member here too.

Neville is a a teacher’s teachers and inspired many after him like Wayne Dyer and many other modern law of attraction teachers. I usually go straight to the source of his lectures now. Lester Levenson is another great teacher from the West. 

I have lurked in this site for 6 years but finally made an account to read the flying Phoenix chi kung thread. 

I didn’t realize this site wasn’t as active as it once was anymore. Hope it picks up again there are legendary threads and more to be made. I also want to thank who ever hosts and maintains this forum. Gracias. 

- Austin the God aka TaoNow 

‘I am the Tao the Tao is me’ 

Edited by TaoNow
  • Like 2

Hi @TaoNow

Thanks for the tip about Lester, I wasn't familiar with his work.

I always gain a new understanding as I find a new Law of Attraction teacher as they teach in their own unique way.

Are you doing any regular spiritual practice ? I am now preparing to follow the first step of Internal Alchemy for Everyone, the 100 days of Foundation Establishment.

I am not too keen on the follow up steps as I believe there should be a safer way that doesn't lead to the loss of certain bodily functions.

Best Regards,

G_in_Training.

Edited by G_in_Training

@G_in_Training

You're welcome. I am the same way, I like to come at things from multiple perspectives to enrich my own. 

I have been regularly practicing Flying Phoenix Chi Kung after a year of fairly intense training of Qi Gong and Dao Yin. Its only been a few weeks but I'm really enjoying it as I am experiencing tangible results. The work I had been doing prior had 'loosened' me up or to use a metaphor, it had made the iron hot and malleable where now the FPCK is bending me into shape and connecting by body as a whole. Plus I love that it incorporates the breath the way it does in the system. 

My spiritual practice consists of getting outside into nature, self hypnosis and visualization and my chi kung practice.  I have practiced celibacy / SR, fasting, including a 21 day juice followed by a three day water and much more. Lately it is like all of life is my spiritual practice now.  

Can you share more on the 100 day foundation? I am interested. Alchemy is a interest of mine. I like to Taoist template a lot. I feel my tan dien really beginning to build, which is great. What we eat is really important in inner alchemical work. When we can Alkalize the body we are doing Alchemy, they are etymologically connected for a reason. 

Those follow up steps sound intense. What makes them that way? Loosing body functions is serious business! lol 

Austin

• Like 2

@TaoNow

Yeah :P, the more advanced steps lead to the irreversible withering of the reproductive system as well as the shrinking of sexual organs :( (I believe this is a side effect of an incomplete method) but at least there is a clear path to follow :)

It's Awesome that you have found something that works for you. Way to go B) Indeed, the best spiritual practice is one that can be done nonstop in every moment of life. 

Is Celibacy working out for you ? if so then your meditation practice must be really advanced as the transmutation of sexual essence for spiritual advancement doesn't happen just by abstinence.

So far It only works for me when I am doing something extra to at least use it up a bit (like regular use of brainwave entrainment as it creates new neural pathways) otherwise i end up breaking it sooner or later since i haven't reached a high enough level in meditation just yet

About Foundation Establishment, it's only the basic practice of a 100 days retreat. Anyone can take this, old young male female regardless of their beliefs or goals (achieving good health, longevity, curing diseases etc)  

One must commit to the 100 days practice schedule full time with no interruption for the best results but depending on one's state, it may take a bit less or more than 100 days.

That's why i am looking for the latest in detox, medicine and nutrition to get my body to the best i can before i do this retreat as the better your initial overall state, the more benefits this basic stage will give and the higher the probability of eventually creating the Holy Fetus.

If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend Internal Alchemy for Everyone by Chungtao Ho. Although the title is a bit of a misnomer.

He explains the process of giving birth to the Holy Fetus as best as he can and offers his own personal experience as he leaves out all the specialized jargon that needlessly complicates the process.

About FP, does it automatically Form the LDT ? i heard it takes several years to form it ? 

Best regards,

G_in_Training

Edited by G_in_Training

1 hour ago, G_in_Training said:

@TaoNow

Yeah :P, the more advanced steps lead to the irreversible withering of the reproductive system as well as the shrinking of sexual organs :( (I believe this is a side effect of an incomplete method) but at least there is a clear path to follow :)

It's Awesome that you have found something that works for you. Way to go B) Indeed, the best spiritual practice is one that can be done nonstop in every moment of life. 

Is Celibacy working out for you ? if so then your meditation practice must be really advanced as the transmutation of sexual essence for spiritual advancement doesn't happen just by abstinence.

So far It only works for me when I am doing something extra to at least use it up a bit (like regular use of brainwave entrainment as it creates new neural pathways) otherwise i end up breaking it sooner or later since i haven't reached a high enough level in meditation just yet

About Foundation Establishment, it's only the basic practice of a 100 days retreat. Anyone can take this, old young male female regardless of their beliefs or goals (achieving good health, longevity, curing diseases etc)  

One must commit to the 100 days practice schedule full time with no interruption for the best results but depending on one's state, it may take a bit less or more than 100 days.

That's why i am looking for the latest in detox, medicine and nutrition to get my body to the best i can before i do this retreat as the better your initial overall state, the more benefits this basic stage will give and the higher the probability of eventually creating the Holy Fetus.

If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend Internal Alchemy for Everyone by Chungtao Ho. Although the title is a bit of a misnomer.

He explains the process of giving birth to the Holy Fetus as best as he can and offers his own personal experience as he leaves out all the specialized jargon that needlessly complicates the process.

About FP, does it automatically Form the LDT ? i heard it takes several years to form it ? 

Best regards,

G_in_Training

Hey G,

I’m also a FP practitioner. It doesn’t automatically form the LDT but it’s very beneficial in many ways.

For forming and activating the LDT, I recommend doing Authentic Neigong by Rudi. You can check out the threads about it on this site or visit https://authenticneigong.com/ for more info. 

Jon

@Pak_Satrio

Thanks, I'll definitely check it out. Would you say it's better to form the LDT first before practicing FP or is doing them both at the same time better ? 

I feel that the Abundant Qi generated by FP may speed up the process of LDT Formation and Activation but it's only a guess on my part

Best regards,

G_in_Training

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, G_in_Training said:

Thanks, I'll definitely check it out. Would you say it's better to form the LDT first before practicing FP or is doing them both at the same time better ?

Both simultaneously work wonderfully.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, G_in_Training said:

@Pak_Satrio

I feel that the Abundant Qi generated by FP may speed up the process of LDT Formation and Activation but it's only a guess on my part

Best regards,

G_in_Training

Like @Earl Grey said, do them both at the same time. Since the next seminar by Rudi is in November you could start FP now and get a good routine going before beginning neigong. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @G_in_Training

Shrinkage is a good reason to stay on the straight and narrow path. lol

I did celibacy last year for 6 months along with a strict raw vegan diet with no salt for 3 months in preparation for ayahuasca where I sat in ceremony 10 times over a month in the Mayan jungle. It wasn't easy and I wasn't in a good mood most of the time. The plant medicine wrung out my consciousness and blasted me wide open and to cope I ended up drinking alcohol again.

Its all smoothed out now but lesson learned, one must cultivate their body to handle these higher energy inputs to avoid getting fried. I got burnt to a crisp, but it was worth it looking back and perfect for my path. A super accelerant fueled by coming face to face with my shadow and going into the pain and agony of it all. I'm more at peace with my whole self and continue to integrate all my fractured aspects of self.  

I had been doing Qi Gong and Tai Chi for 5 years prior to this but after that wake up call I realized how much of a novice I was. I committed to several hours of qigong a day afterwards in order to manage and ground my energy and my practice in the last 12 months has improved leaps and bounds. 

Have you looked into MMS for detoxing? I'm going to be experimenting with it. Its been demonized by pharma as well as suppressed but any savvy researcher can find quickly that it is legit for detoxing at the cellular level, destroying all biological pathogens and removing heavy metals. 

The Holy Fetus wording reminds me of Western Hermeticism's concept of the Holy Guardian Angel. Thanks for sharing the book and more about this path of alchemy. I've saved it on Amazon. Let us know how it goes for you. 

Thanks @Earl Grey and @Pak_Satrio for the authenticneigong link. I started FPCK after seeing it suggested and diligently endorsed by you two in r/TrueQigong on Reddit . It has exceeded my expectations and I now recognize the true seeking you've done to find the 'Good Stuff' and appreciate the guidance.

TaoNow from the Eternal Now

Edited by TaoNow
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, TaoNow said:

Hi @G_in_Training

Shrinkage is a good reason to stay on the straight and narrow path. lol

I did celibacy last year for 6 months along with a strict raw vegan diet with no salt for 3 months in preparation for ayahuasca where I sat in ceremony 10 times over a month in the Mayan jungle. It wasn't easy and I wasn't in a good mood most of the time. The plant medicine wrung out my consciousness and blasted me wide open and to cope I ended up drinking alcohol again.

Its all smoothed out now but lesson learned, one must cultivate their body to handle these higher energy inputs to avoid getting fried. I got burnt to a crisp, but it was worth it looking back and perfect for my path. A super accelerant fueled by coming face to face with my shadow and going into the pain and agony of it all. I'm more at peace with my whole self and continue to integrate all my fractured aspects of self.  

I had been doing Qi Gong and Tai Chi for 5 years prior to this but after that wake up call I realized how much of a novice I was. I committed to several hours of qigong a day afterwards in order to manage and ground my energy and my practice in the last 12 months has improved leaps and bounds. 

Have you looked into MMS for detoxing? I'm going to be experimenting with it. Its been demonized by pharma as well as suppressed but any savvy researcher can find quickly that it is legit for detoxing at the cellular level, destroying all biological pathogens and removing heavy metals. 

The Holy Fetus wording reminds me of Western Hermeticism's concept of the Holy Guardian Angel. Thanks for sharing the book and more about this path of alchemy. I've saved it on Amazon. Let us know how it goes for you. 

Thanks @Earl Grey and @Pak_Satrio for the authenticneigong link. I started FPCK after seeing it suggested and diligently endorsed by you two in r/TrueQigong on Reddit . It has exceeded my expectations and I now recognize the true seeking you've done to find the 'Good Stuff' and appreciate the guidance.

TaoNow from the Eternal Now

Hope you enjoy Authentic Neigong too!

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2022 at 11:31 PM, G_in_Training said:

@cloud_hidden, Do you have any recommendation regarding the latest in nutrition ? 

Hey G,

I’ve enjoyed learning and practicing the role of the nervous system in all things digestion. We could say Taoist alchemy deals with the nervous system, perhaps indirectly, or in the sense of the body and especially the nervous system being the “seat” of internal alchemy. (Take this all with a grain of salt if you need salt on your food) 

So much of the digestive process is regulated by the nervous system.

I suppose another way of stating this is that the mindset or approach to nutrition, food, water is as relevant as the actual food or nutrition itself. And of course the mindfulness of nutrition, eating, and drinking is important in an age where people eat while they drive, netflix, or work…

This is embodied by the classic Taoist praxis of chewing food very well to mix it with saliva, which helps signal the organs in various ways to initiate enzyme secretion and so on. But there is so much more. 

I will say, concerning the latest, that my approach to nutrition is different than most “spiritualists” in that I am not a vegetarian at this time. I can see how I could reach a state of subsisting on herbs and elixirs and maybe even Qi, but these days I kind of just realized I wasn’t happy with my physical health and decided to try something different—so long story short, I have been intermittent fasting for 3-4 years and eat what I call a “north american diet” consisting of pastured animals, organ meats, broths, and a fair amount of local produce. Kind of Keto, but I seem to maintain around 10-15% carbohydrate on average compared to the standard 5% or less of the keto praxis.  I appreciate the wisdom of a western doctor, Dr. Gabrielle Lyons and her research on skeletal muscle as an endocrine organ and what could be an epidemic of malnutrition especially in skeletal muscle. She does work with the Navy SEALs, an organization I have a tremendous amount of respect for and some of the most legitimate Martial Artists in every sense of the word. So apart from eating meat I consider Movement itself to be an essential spirit-nutrient, maybe even a way of extracting energy from the Void…

So I did ramble a bit there, but I hope its of use to the experimentalists out there. 

- Dan

• Like 1

Thank you for your thoughts @cloud_hidden:)

Plant Life may be a better source of fuel, but thanks to the research of Dr Cleve Backster with the Polygraph, We now know that Plant Life is as alive as Animal Life even if it's not obvious at first glance.  (it's been decades and yet the research is still obscure which is surprising)

So the Moral dilemma of following an Omnivorous Diet or going Vegan has been resolved for me. I only follow what is best for my body temple / physical vessel. 

I was raised Catholic and though i am no longer a follower, i have restarted the habit of Blessing and Thanking my food before i prepare and eat it as it was observed to calm down the food, and so i invite it to join my body as it nourishes me, Plant Life or not. 

Some teachers do indeed say that it's not what you eat but how you feel when you eat it. I am glad to get your input and confirmation as a professional nutritionist. 

Best Regards,

G_in_Training.

Edited by G_in_Training
  • Like 1