Shadao

Seeking personal power - Good or bad?

I was speaking with a woman the other day and she noticed a dark energy line connected to her lower heart.  She followed it back and found that her long dead grandmother was trying to undermine the woman's spiritual powers.

Some families are organized/directed to suppress spiritually important humans that are born into them.

I know a woman that did not want children but wanted grandchildren.  She had some instinct that any children she had would be problematic.  So they adopted 2 children both of which are severely contaminated but the eldest grandchild is spiritually beautiful

• Like 1

On 4/7/2023 at 1:11 AM, Mig said:

This is all confusing. Could you elaborate in plain English how can something be perfectly aligned? Does that exist being perfect in anything? It sounds that you compare yourself to the Dao to pretend to be in harmony. What kind of Dao is that?

I don’t think pretending “to be” whatever is in harmony with Dao.

Do you feel harmony is humanly unattainable?

Thanks for the question; and my “perfectly aligned” is confusing, or at least probably could’ve been worded differently.

It wasn’t supposed to come across like planets lining up; even if that is also Dao.

(the date stamp of my post 8/14/22 is interesting bc 8/15 was a notable day personally.)

I think what I was trying to say is I look at it like be carefree & natural. Authentic, true to yourself and to your nature. Don’t try forcing things/ try harmony.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 11:34 AM, Eduardo said:

Three things must be cultivated by man: Wisdom, Power and Compassion
That triad can balance any disharmony.

I like this.  Power is not bad, it is the capacity to get things done.  It should come naturally in a well lived life, even if not used.  Yet as the writer said, without balancing it with wisdom and compassion, power can go nuts.  Blow up the ego, get side tracked into paranoia or delusions of grandeur.. dark places.  

Wisdom and compassion, gratitude and giving, keep one in balance.  

• Like 2