SigmaTropic

Introduction - SigmaTropic

Hello, 

My name is Sam Bartko and I am a meditation teacher and practitioner of Zhan Zhuang. I go by the pseudonym SigmaTropic on other forums such as the dharma overground and my own blog site. I want to be fully transparent here, I am a teacher and my motivation for coming to this board is both to connect with potential students and to fraternize with like-minded folks.

I have a reddit group called SigmaTropic Sangha that I started as a hub for my teachings and my system of practice. It's a small group at the moment, but the key values of the group are spiritual cultivation, renunciation, energetic awareness, Divinity, and magick. I work individually with students who are looking to deepen their practice. 

I practice Zhan Zhuang and meditation daily, and my main practice is shikantaza and abiding in Rigpa/ the natural state. 

I would like to thank this community for accepting me as a member here. Out of respect for the forum and the community I will not post any links to my site or advertise my services here until I integrate into the community a bit more and introduce myself and my practice a bit more. I can't wait to dive into the discussions, and I am glad to have found such a lively group of practitioners. I am sure I can learn a lot from the folks here, and I am happy to find a great group like this. Thank you all for being here and receiving me. 

• Like 1

On 17/7/2022 at 4:07 PM, SigmaTropic said:

Hello, 

My name is Sam Bartko and I am a meditation teacher and practitioner of Zhan Zhuang. I go by the pseudonym SigmaTropic on other forums such as the dharma overground and my own blog site. I want to be fully transparent here, I am a teacher and my motivation for coming to this board is both to connect with potential students and to fraternize with like-minded folks.

I have a reddit group called SigmaTropic Sangha that I started as a hub for my teachings and my system of practice. It's a small group at the moment, but the key values of the group are spiritual cultivation, renunciation, energetic awareness, Divinity, and magick. I work individually with students who are looking to deepen their practice. 

I practice Zhan Zhuang and meditation daily, and my main practice is shikantaza and abiding in Rigpa/ the natural state. 

I would like to thank this community for accepting me as a member here. Out of respect for the forum and the community I will not post any links to my site or advertise my services here until I integrate into the community a bit more and introduce myself and my practice a bit more. I can't wait to dive into the discussions, and I am glad to have found such a lively group of practitioners. I am sure I can learn a lot from the folks here, and I am happy to find a great group like this. Thank you all for being here and receiving me. 

This shikantaza practice sounds very interesting. I have little experience in meditation, but definetily I would like to know more about it!