awaken

If you want to learn Wu Wei Dan Dao, you can ask me questions here.

台灣的主流宗教不是佛教,而是怪力亂神的道教

我的學習不是來自佛教也不是來自道教,我是來自經典,我一向只看經典

這跟我人在哪一個地方無關,我這樣的人,即使住在日本或者丹麥,我也照樣只找經典

The mainstream religion in Taiwan is not Buddhism, but Taoism

My learning is neither from Buddhism nor from Taoism, I come from scriptures, I always only read scriptures

It doesn't matter where I am, people like me, even if I live in Japan or Denmark, I still only look for classics

最近我為了寫悟真篇,也研究了陰符經,歡迎對經典研究,與實際修行有興趣的人,來與我討論,或者學習,都可以。

但是我不歡迎沈迷氣功假大師的人來跟我辯論,我不想跟這種人浪費寶貴的力氣。

如果因為我不想理會沈迷氣功假大師的人,就一直封鎖我,那我也認了,因為我就是不想跟這種人浪費時間。

Recently, I have also studied the Yin Fu Jing in order to write WuZenPian. I welcome those who are interested in the study of the classics and the actual cultivation to discuss with me, or study them.

But I don't welcome people who are addicted to fake qigong masters to argue with me. I don't want to waste precious energy with such people.

If you keep blocking me because I don't want to pay attention to people who are addicted to fake qigong masters, then I will admit it, because I just don't want to waste time with such people.

I give my self a homework that I should write 3000 words at least one day.

Therefore, recently, I pay a lot of time in my second book, WuZenPian.

Hope to write the truth instead of wasting time to be harassed here.

The true dantian is in black liver and rabbit marrow. 

It is hard to say it clearly here.

Please wait for my new book.

I won't hide anything.

The only reason that I write the book is to hope those who have true heart to cultivate for the purpose of JinDan.

Edited by awaken

發熱是一種類似電阻的反應

當過了發熱的時期,就會產生發電的氣感

這時候要加上真土,真意,才能將氣感轉化成烏肝

真土真意就是沒有慾望的土,沒有企圖心的土才是乾淨的土

帶有後天慾望的土,就不是淨土

沒有淨土就無法將氣轉化成烏肝的光

Heat is a resistance-like reaction

When the period of heat generation is over, it will produce a sense of Qi generation

At this time, it is necessary to add real soil and real meaning to transform the sense of qi into black liver

The true meaning of the soil is the soil without desire, and the soil without ambition is the clean soil

A land with acquired desires is not a pure land

Without the Pure Land, it is impossible to transform Qi into the light of black liver

• Like 1

2 hours ago, awaken said:

… The qi sensation produced by water and fire is only temporary …

Exactly. That’s my experience too. It’s just a temporary stage in development and has no importance in itself.