awaken

自發功spontaneous gong

因為這裡有太多人對自發功完全無知,所以我只好寫新手指導手冊,以免同樣的情況再次發生。

Because so many people here are completely ignorant about spontaneous gong, I had to write a beginner's guide to prevent the same situation from happening again.

Spontaneous work requires a large venue, preferably as big as a football field
Spontaneous work needs enough time, at least two hours
The most taboo of spontaneous power is to use any method to force stop after starting the engine, which will cause dizziness
Spontaneous work is not only dynamic work, spontaneous work includes static work, fixed work
Spontaneous work is not only about movement, but also includes breath perception, light perception, samadhi, four dhyana and eight samadhi

1. 自發功要有廣大的場地,最好是跟足球場一樣大的場地
  2. 自發功需要有足夠的時間,至少要兩小時的時間
  3. 自發功最忌諱發動氣機之後,用任何方法強制停止,這樣會導致暈吐
  4. 自發功不是只有動功,自發功包含靜功,定功
  5. 自發功不是只有動作,包含氣感,光感,入定,四禪八定
  6. 說自發功只會動的人,你可以知道,他對自發功是無知的,所以他說了什麼關於自發功的事情,你都不用放在心上,因為他根本沒練
  7. 自發功練到氣感階段,可以很容易開關展竅
  8. 自發功的開關展竅會從手掌心的勞宮穴開始,然後頭頂的百會穴,然後心竅
  9. 自發功剛開始的動作會先前後晃動,然後往後推,然後快速後退,然後開始繞圈
  10. 遇到繞圈,千萬不能隨便停下來,否則會嚴重暈吐,一定要練到自然停,起碼要半個小時以上,千萬不要一開始轉動就強制停下來,這是大忌
  11. 待續

You can know that the person who says that spontaneous gong can only move is ignorant of spontaneous gong, so you don’t have to pay attention to what he said about spontaneous gong, because he didn’t practice it at all.
Spontaneous Kungfu practiced to the Qi Sensing stage, it is easy to open and close the opening and closing
The opening and opening of spontaneous power will start from the Laogong point on the palm, then the Baihui point on the top of the head, and then the heart orifice
The initial movement of spontaneous power will shake back and forth, then push back, then quickly back, and then start to circle
When encountering a circle, you must not stop casually, otherwise you will be seriously dizzy. You must practice until you stop naturally, at least for more than half an hour. Do not stop forcibly as soon as you start turning. This is a big taboo
to be continued

Edited by awaken
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1. 自發功很容易開啟第三眼
  2. 自發功很容易練出烏肝,百分之九十以上的人,三個月內,就可以練出來
  3. 自發功需要的不是老師,而是不要去聽那些氣功騙子胡說
  4. 氣功騙子喜歡教你一大堆控制氣的方法,但是自發功不教你控制氣,自發功要你看清楚自己的氣是怎麼回事
  5. 自發功的心法最符合老子道德經的無為核心精神
  6. 待續

Spontaneous work can easily open the third eye
Spontaneous Kungfu is very easy to practice black liver, more than 90% of people can practice it within three months
What is needed for spontaneous gong is not a teacher, but not to listen to the nonsense of those qigong liars
Qigong liars like to teach you a lot of ways to control your qi, but spontaneous gong does not teach you how to control qi. Spontaneous gong requires you to see clearly what is going on with your own qi
The method of self-spontaneity is most in line with the core spirit of inaction in Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching
to be continued

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1. 我不是教自發功的老師,我是教丹道的老師,我認為自發功自己練就好,但是總會遇到一些笨蛋,太看輕自發功,練了之後,又害怕自發功的氣太強,然後就開始用一些江湖術士騙子學來的方法去壓制自發功的氣,因此造成身體的不適
  2. 如果你用了江湖術士氣功騙子的方法,去壓制了自發功的氣,導致你的身體不舒服,那不是自發功所造成的,而是壓抑氣所造成的,不要推到自發功身上,這樣是很不負責任的行為,你應該為自己的無知負起責任來

I am not a teacher who teaches spontaneous gong, but a teacher who teaches alchemy. I think spontaneous gong can be practiced by oneself, but I always meet some idiots who underestimate spontaneous gong. After practicing, someone may be afraid that the qi of spontaneous gong is too strong. , and then began to use some methods learned by charlatans and swindlers to suppress the qi of spontaneous gong, thus causing physical discomfort
If you use the methods of charlatans and qigong liars to suppress the qi of spontaneous gong and cause your body to feel uncomfortable, it is not caused by spontaneous gong, but caused by the suppression of qi. Don’t push it to spontaneous gong. It is very irresponsible behavior, you should take responsibility for your ignorance

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1. 江湖術士氣功騙子很常見的一個說法就是,一定要找老師,然後暗示自己就是那個老師
  2. 雖然我有很多學生,但是我還是認為,只要有正確的觀念,只要方向正確,任何人都可以不需要老師,問題就是你有沒有本事走出正確的方向
  3. 不管是佛陀還是張伯端,都不強調『控制』氣的練法
  4. 自發功剛開始會動,並不表示一輩子都在動
  5. 我的自發功,經常是不動的,眼睛閉上幾秒鐘,烏肝就出現了
  6. 烏肝就是小藥,就是最初出現的光,如同北極光
  7. 我不動,不代表你不動,你動,也不代表我會動,會動不會動,都要順其自然
  8. 如果你的自發功不會動,你強迫自己去動,這樣練出來的,也不會是自發功,而是誘發功
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

我的英文程度不好,這是我的問題,不是各位的問題,各位要不要翻譯,取決於各位,我只是留下紀錄

因為無為法太難得了,我不希望就此埋沒,希望能有更多有天份的修行者,能夠發現無為法的存在

如果我因此而被套上『傲慢』『粗魯』的標籤,因為指責那些強調『控制』練法的人,如果因為我指責那些導向錯誤道路的人,如果因為這樣,我被套上標籤,那也只好認了

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

各位關於自發功,如果有什麼要問的問題,請在這裡留言

請不要害怕用英文留言,因為我可以看得懂你寫的英文,只是我沒辦法用流暢的英文留言,與其使用不流暢的英文,不如使用流暢的中文,至於要不要使用翻譯軟體,是你的選擇

• Thanks 1

我個人不是教自發功的老師,我是推廣如何從自發功轉換到丹道的老師,所以我不教自發功,我的想法是,自發功有很多書本可供參考,根本輪不到我來教,你自己花錢去買自發功的書就可以了,何必找人教呢?

但是如何從自發功轉換到丹道,甚至可以練到三花聚頂,五氣朝元,金丹真人,形字印曼陀羅等等,都是可以練出來的,這些都是我的教學內容

我來這裡就是希望讓大家知道,自發功是一條大路,可以引導到丹道領域,而不是一輩子都在那裡守著呼吸,然後什麼也沒練到,悟真篇什麼也看不懂,練一輩子都在守著呼吸,除了呼吸,氣感,什麼都沒有,這樣是在浪費生命

佛陀和張伯端給出來的道路,絕對不只如此,不會讓各位一輩子只有卡在呼吸和氣感,一輩子沒有進步,這是不可能的

• Thanks 1

分享一份我的學生的日記,作者是年約五十歲的練習者,以前從未練習過任何方法,大約練習了四個月的時間,已經可以從氣感階段開始逐漸轉化爲烏肝階段了。

Sharing a diary of my student, the author is a practitioner who is about fifty years old. He has never practiced any method before. After practicing for about four months, he has been able to gradually transform from the Qi sense stage to the black liver stage. .-------------------

2022-03-16練功日記
次數:第105次(自2021.07.23起)
時間:1715-1815(共60分);1825-1740(共75分)
地點:樹下+室內
【紀錄】
連續兩天晚上,半睡之際,感覺密集震動的頻率,大概是10赫茲左右,后頸、腦內、後背,變換姿勢,感覺像音樂一樣的全部身體與周邊空間的振頻,持續很久,很舒服祥和。
今天陽光很棒,下午耐不住小睡了1個多小時,能練功時已近傍晚,10分鐘走路,佇立開啟自發態,練的時候已無太陽,過程自發程度好,曾經同時身體5個地方在動,要不是自發,想憑意志控制還真做不到,今天很多動作又是在衝後頸的氣結,也一樣有些新的動作,最後感覺氣在頭上盤漩,動作像是在轉動很大一股氣盤旋轉,最後最後逐漸環身落地,有趣。後段不時關注眼前光感,一個光球一直出現眼前,抬頭較亮,低頭暗些,但今日無太陽,且持續很久,隨氣感同節奏凝聚,應該是氣帶來的光感現象。末段直到反覆沉靜停佇,有入靜功態,回家(1小時0分)。
回家,女兒房間,眼罩+耳塞+耳罩,這兩次靜功有些許變化,之前躺下來想著睡一下,然後就沉靜些,接著就在意識與沉靜之間拉扯,意識或許小一點,或許再昏沉一點,這兩次開始,躺下會先有些表層的體氣現象,就像今天躺下既感覺到後腦跟後頸的脈動、也感覺到心臟的搏動,還有後背的搏動;接著固然能睡最好,不過,會讓自己無為著,就是順著動功而來,讓注意力隨意被體氣的動作、呼吸、光感輕輕拉著,固然此時是關注於表層的體氣狀態,不過以“無為“做為本,漸漸無尋無伺,順其自然地輕輕關注了或呼吸、或光感、或體感,不以思考想著往更深沉去,順其自然,今天這樣的順其自然,有好一段時間都在這樣的狀態,沒有感覺自己很昏沉,當然也沒有睡去的階段,只是中段有感覺體氣略有鈍化感,後段有些意識弱化,有些淡淡幻境的知幻即離,還覺得今天大概只能沉到體氣層次吧,剛好家人進房開燈,也就順著逐漸上浮起身,沒想已75分鐘,起身後,才知道自己曾經體氣很鈍化,也很昏沉過,因為起身坐著繼續光感、閉眼昏沉回去,就這樣一個多小時後,才有辦法回歸日常生活模式。(1小時15分)
【心得】
1.動功其實自發什麼動作不重要,主要是在動功過程讓體氣串連調和,也跟外在環境調和,增加在氣的層次的強烈的陽,陽極(很多調和),相對不調和的陰就顯在了,也是在體氣層次漸昏沉的由來,只是在動功過程中,也要逐漸引導意識小些,讓自己開始脫離日常生活的慣性思想,這部分就是動功中的性功層面,這樣陰的昏沈才不至於被過強的雜念干擾或強大的意念壓制了,導致走向境功時,卡在意識層次,這是近期練功非常重要的心得。
2.今天的光感,在動功中後段,看的是持續的光球,閉眼有,抬頭低頭只是亮度有些差別,張眼後再閉眼還是有,應該是氣的光感。延續到靜功,靜功前段感覺前面呈現新空間,光球變成很立體的球,靜功中段,隨著體氣的韻律,感覺光狐等背光球吸向遠方,很有趣。靜功末段,往光球看去,感覺光球變大,裡面跟電視機的黑白雪花一樣,只是亮度高很多。今天明顯感覺到光感的現象,從動功到靜功是連貫的。
3.最近的練功,關注由動功到靜功的延續,感覺從動功到靜功,全部無為法為宗,動功與靜功就是一個程序,所以靜功只是躺下了,應延續動功的狀態,也隨著體氣自發,順其自然地關注體感、光感、呼吸,也順其自然地隨著更加昏沉而沒關注什麼,這樣的無為+順其自然,或許才是次第演化的本道,今天頂多是在有些昏沉時,順順地念想了四蘊皆是緣影,識藴也是相對,其他差不多都是順其自然,這樣的練法是目前自己的心得,還請老師點評,感謝。

2022-03-16Practice Diary
Times: 105th (from 2021.07.23)
Time: 1715-1815 (total 60 minutes); 1825-1740 (total 75 minutes)
【Record】
For two consecutive nights, when I was half asleep, I felt the frequency of dense vibrations, about 10 Hz, in the back of the neck, brain, back, changing postures, and the vibration frequency of the whole body and surrounding space felt like music, which lasted for a long time. Very comfortable and peaceful.
The sun is great today. I couldn’t bear to take a nap for more than an hour in the afternoon. It was almost evening when I could practice the exercises. After 10 minutes of walking, I stood and turned on my spontaneity. There was no sun when I practiced, and the process was spontaneous. I'm moving, if it's not spontaneous, I really can't control it by my will. Today, many of the movements are rushing to the back of the neck. There are also some new movements. Finally, I feel that the qi is swirling in the head, and the movements seem to be turning. A large air disk rotates, and finally it gradually falls to the ground, which is interesting. In the latter part, I pay attention to the light perception in front of me from time to time. A ball of light keeps appearing in front of my eyes. The head is brighter and the head is lowered. However, there is no sun today, and it lasts for a long time. At the end of the stage, the person will stop in silence repeatedly, enter a state of stillness, and go home (1 hour and 0 minutes).
Going home, my daughter's room, eye mask + earplugs + earmuffs, these two meditations have changed slightly. I lay down and thought about sleeping, then I became more quiet, and then I pulled between consciousness and quietness, and my consciousness may be a little smaller. Maybe a little more drowsy. In the first two times, there will be some superficial body qi phenomenon when lying down. Just like today, when I lie down, I can feel the pulsation of the back of the head and the back of the neck, the pulsation of the heart, and the pulsation of the back; then Of course, it is best to sleep, but it will make oneself do nothing, that is, follow the movement, let the attention be gently pulled by the movements of the body qi, breathing, and light sense. The state of qi, but based on "inaction", gradually became inexhaustible, and gently paid attention to breathing, light, or body sensations, instead of thinking and thinking, going deeper, just letting nature take its course I have been in this state for a long time today, I didn't feel very drowsy, and of course I didn't fall asleep, but I felt a little dullness in the middle part of the body, and some weakened consciousness in the latter part, a little faint The illusion of the illusion is gone, and I think that I can only sink to the level of physical qi today. It happened that my family members entered the room and turned on the light, so I gradually rose up along the way. I didn’t think about it for 75 minutes. After I got up, I realized that I had physical qi. Very dull, and very lethargic, because I got up and sat down to continue the light perception, closed my eyes and went back to drowsiness. Only after more than an hour can I return to the daily life mode. (1 hour 15 minutes)
【Experience】
1. In fact, it doesn’t matter what movement is spontaneous, the main thing is to harmonize the body and qi in series during the process of dynamism, and also harmonize with the external environment, increasing the strong yang at the level of qi, the positive pole (a lot of harmony), relatively unharmonious The yin of the body appears, which is also the reason for the drowsiness at the level of body qi. It is just that in the process of exercise, you should gradually guide your consciousness to become smaller, so that you can start to break away from the habitual thinking of daily life. This part is the sexuality in the exercise. At the level of gong, so that the drowsy yin will not be disturbed by excessive distracting thoughts or suppressed by powerful thoughts, resulting in being stuck at the level of consciousness when approaching the state gong. This is a very important experience from recent practice.
2. Today's light perception, in the middle and later stages of the movement, is a continuous light ball. There is a light perception when you close your eyes, but the brightness is slightly different when you look up and bow your head. Continue to Jinggong, the first part of Jinggong feels a new space in front, the ball of light becomes a very three-dimensional ball, and in the middle of Jinggong, along with the rhythm of body qi, it feels that the light fox and other backlight balls are drawn into the distance, which is very interesting. At the end of the static exercise, when I looked at the light ball, I felt that the light ball became larger, and the inside was the same as the black and white snowflakes on the TV, but the brightness was much higher. Today, I can clearly feel the phenomenon of light perception, which is continuous from dynamic work to static work.
3. In the recent practice, I paid attention to the continuation of the movement from the dynamic to the static. I feel that from the dynamic to the static, all the methods of inaction are the main principles. The dynamic and the static are a procedure, so the static is just lying down, and the movement should be continued. The state of gong also follows the body and qi spontaneously, and naturally pays attention to body sense, light sense, and breathing, and naturally becomes more drowsy and does not pay attention to anything. This kind of inaction + going with the flow may be the order. The original way of evolution, today, at most, when I was a little drowsy, I thought smoothly that the four aggregates are all karmic shadows, the consciousness aggregates are also relative, and the rest are almost natural. This kind of practice is my own experience at present. Please review the teacher, thank you.

• Thanks 1

3月10日 早晨6点钟起床,天已经蒙蒙亮。来到楼下仍然微微有凉意,于是开始练拳。调整了晨练的时间之后,6点20分练到7点05分,45分钟的练习,手表记录大概消耗350-400卡的热量,练到身上出汗,呼吸急促,双腿稍微有些酸痛,收功回到家里吃早饭,送女儿上学。最近在地铁上继续站三体式,尽管只有短短十几分钟,依然没办法一直保持住桩的姿势,每到一站就要直一直腿,才能继续坚持。吃过午饭,来到五楼练静功,这几天可能由于天气变暖,大家都到户外去散步,五楼的反而没什么人,真的是太难得了。做到沙发上不久,就进入状态,现在静功中间的恍惚时间明显变短,恍惚前后都保有意识,只是呼吸变成自发且平稳。1点钟被吵醒,发现周围好多人,原来是准备进行核算检测。下楼回到工位继续睡了40分钟,中间一度睡到很沉,忘记是什么时候,在什么地方,醒来之后舒畅了很多。 3月12日 前两天中午的静功睡得很好,果然昨天晚上再次出现阳生,纯黑色的背景上,有淡白色的光影,看上去是各种动物的轮廓,不停的出现了没几秒就又睡过去了。早晨6点30分起床本来准备下楼练功,结果发现外面淅淅沥沥的在下着小雨。再加上昨晚老婆看无脑电视剧,闹得我没办法睡觉,正好回到床上又继续睡了一个多小时才起床。上午陪孩子学了一会儿习,天气渐渐放晴,于是骑着电动车去公园练拳。和师门的是兄弟玩到12点,回到家吃了一口午饭,带孩子先学钢琴,然后送她去上舞蹈课。3点半左右回到家里,立刻靠在床头开始睡午觉,没想到一直睡到快五点,醒来感觉身上的水份都被蒸干了,口渴难耐,起身喝了一大杯水,又吃了好多水果,才感觉舒服了许多,穿上衣服接女儿下课。 3月13日 周日照常晨练40分钟,上午本来还想去公园玩,结果老婆没给假,只能悻悻作罢。午饭过后的昏沉感没有平时强烈,就直接和老婆带着孩子出门去玩。本想着去个户外的公园散散步,结果天气骤变,忽然之间天气就阴沉了下来,还伴随阵阵大风。只能临时改变注意,找了一个附近的商场。一下午时间昏沉感一直持续,但是不强烈,直到4点左右慢慢减弱。在外面吃了顿饭,打车回到家里,已经下午5点半多,哪知道昏沉再次来袭,只能带上耳塞,靠在床头开始睡觉,一觉竟然睡到晚上7点,又睡得昏天黑地,感觉身上血都沸了一般,口里燥渴难耐,起床又是一顿狂灌水,本来想睡了这么多,晚上会不会睡不着。结果10点半左右就困了,想到明天还要上班,躺下直接睡觉。

March 10
When I woke up at 6 in the morning, it was already bright. When I came downstairs, I still felt a little cool, so I started to practice boxing. After adjusting the time of the morning exercise, I practiced from 6:20 to 7:05. After 45 minutes of practice, the watch recorded about 350-400 calories consumed. I practiced sweating, shortness of breath, and slightly sore legs. Gong returned home for breakfast and sent his daughter to school. Recently, I continued to stand in the three poses on the subway. Although it was only a short ten minutes, I still couldn't maintain the posture of the pile. Every time I got to a station, I had to straighten my legs so that I could continue to persevere. After lunch, I came to the fifth floor to practice Jinggong. In the past few days, probably due to the warmer weather, everyone went for a walk outdoors, but there was no one on the fifth floor. It was really rare. Soon after I was on the sofa, I entered the state. Now the trance time in the middle of the meditation is significantly shorter, and I remain conscious before and after the trance, but my breathing has become spontaneous and stable. I was woken up at 1 o'clock and found that there were many people around, who were preparing for an accounting test. I went downstairs and went back to my work station and continued to sleep for 40 minutes. I slept very deeply in the middle. I forgot when and where I was. After waking up, I felt much more comfortable.

March 12
I slept very well in Jinggong at noon two days ago. Sure enough, Yang Sheng appeared again last night. On the pure black background, there were pale white lights and shadows, which looked like the outlines of various animals. They kept appearing within a few seconds. fell asleep again. When I got up at 6:30 in the morning, I was going to go downstairs to practice the exercises, but found it was raining lightly outside. In addition, my wife watched a brainless TV series last night, which made me unable to sleep, so I just went back to bed and continued to sleep for more than an hour before getting up. In the morning, I studied with my child for a while, and the weather gradually cleared up, so I rode an electric car to the park to practice boxing. I played with my brother until 12 o'clock. After returning home, I had a bite of lunch. I took my child to learn the piano first, and then took her to dance class. When I got home at about 3:30, I immediately leaned on the head of the bed and started taking a nap. Unexpectedly, I slept until almost 5:00. When I woke up, I felt that all the water on my body had been evaporated, and I was unbearably thirsty. I got up and drank a large glass of water. , After eating a lot of fruit, I felt a lot more comfortable, and put on my clothes to pick up my daughter from get out of class.

March 13
On Sunday, I practiced for 40 minutes in the morning as usual. In the morning, I wanted to go to the park to play, but my wife didn't give me a vacation, so I could only give up. The feeling of lethargy after lunch was not as strong as usual, so I went out to play with my wife and children directly. I was thinking of going for a walk in an outdoor park, but the weather changed suddenly, and it suddenly became gloomy, accompanied by gusts of wind. I can only temporarily change my attention and find a nearby shopping mall. The feeling of drowsiness continued throughout the afternoon, but it was not strong, and gradually subsided until about 4 o'clock. After having a meal outside and taking a taxi back home, it was already past 5:30 p.m. How could I know that the drowsiness would strike again, so I could only put on earplugs, leaned against the head of the bed and started to sleep, I slept until 7:00 p.m. It was dark and dark, and I felt like the blood on my body was boiling, my mouth was thirsty, and I woke up with a frantic watering. I wanted to sleep so much, would I be unable to sleep at night. As a result, I was sleepy around 10:30, thinking that I would have to go to work tomorrow, so I lay down and went straight to sleep.

這份日記是一位年約四十歲的練習者,已經練了四年多。各位可以看到,他的功態已經幾乎沒有動功了。只剩下靜功。

This diary is of a practitioner who is about forty years old and has been practicing for more than four years. As you can see, his gong status has almost stopped moving. Only stillness remains.

• Thanks 1

练功记 361 2022/2/ 24   终于有太阳了!阴雨低温天气已经持续了一个月,今天终于有太阳了!有阳光打底,心情也自然明朗起来。   下午出门,发现人们已经迫不及待的来迎接春光,到处是奔跑的孩子和闲坐的大人。   沿河堤走了一大圈,没找到合适的练功地点,只是简单做了一下运动。想晒太阳,可是风还不小,只能又绕了一圈回家。   到家坐沙发上闭目,双腿感觉到气流涌动,眼前有黑色黍米出现,后来打了一小会盹。  练功记 362 2022/2/ 26   下午走了半小时,然后在河边一个小草地练功。先是边走边活动手臂,后来跺脚,抻腿活动膝关节。不过都是懒洋洋的,似乎太阳出来春困就来了。   又走半小时回到家,盖了个薄被子在沙发上睡了一小会。 练功记 363 2022/2/ 27   今天气温又回升了一些,在太阳下走一会都有些冒汗。   晴朗的星期天,公园里到处是人,又没了练功的地方。走了半小时干脆晒太阳静坐。   把棉衣脱了,背对太阳坐大石块上,感觉背脊被阳光灸热。闭上眼睛,眼前都是红光。用手蒙眼睛上,则变成蓝光,过一会蓝光中心慢慢出来一团粉红的圆球,圆球的颜色慢慢加深,再过一会,蓝光和红球慢慢变黑直至消失。耳边传来不远处的K歌声,又有孩子从我身边走过,我睁开眼睛,又闭上。   可能坐了有二十分钟,屁股被咯得生痛才起身回家。 练功记 364 2022/2/ 28   下午去了平时练功的草地,可能太阳已经出了几天,加上不是星期天,人少了很多,终于可以在这块大草地练功了。   先是边走边做扩胸运动,然后风摆荷叶,这个动作做了蛮久。后来就抻腿走,也走了蛮久,之后跺了一会脚,又换成风摆荷叶,最后双臂伸直前后上下摆动。整个过程大概半小时,之后就站着晒背,感觉小腿和膝窝晒得热乎乎的很舒服。   回家换了汗湿的贴身T恤,去床上过了好一会睡着了。

2022/2/26
  After walking for half an hour in the afternoon, I practiced the exercises on a small grass by the river. First, move your arms while walking, then stomp your feet and stretch your legs to move your knees. But they are all lazy, it seems that the sun comes out and the spring sleep comes.
  After walking for another half an hour, I came home, covered a thin quilt and slept on the sofa for a while.
Exercises 363
2022/2/27
  The temperature has warmed up again today, and I sweat a little after walking in the sun for a while.
  On a sunny Sunday, the park was full of people, and there was no place to practice. After walking for half an hour, I simply sat in the sun and meditated.
  I took off my cotton coat and sat on a big rock with my back to the sun, feeling my back being warmed by the sun. Close your eyes and see red light in front of you. Blindfolding your eyes with your hand, it turns into blue light. After a while, a pink ball slowly emerges from the center of the blue light, and the color of the ball gradually deepens. After a while, the blue light and red ball slowly turn black until they disappear. I heard K singing not far away, and another child walked past me. I opened my eyes and closed them again.
  Maybe after sitting for 20 minutes, my butt was sore and I got up and went home.
Exercises 364
2022/2/28
  In the afternoon, I went to the grass where I usually practice. Maybe the sun has been out for a few days, and since it is not a Sunday, there are many fewer people, so I can finally practice on this big grass.
  First, do the chest expansion exercise while walking, and then swing the lotus leaf in the wind. This action has been done for a long time. Later, he stretched his legs and walked for a long time. After stomping his feet for a while, he switched to the wind-swinging lotus leaf. Finally, his arms stretched out and swayed back and forth up and down. The whole process took about half an hour, and then I stood and basked in the back, and I felt that my calves and knee sockets were hot and very comfortable.
  When I got home, I changed into a sweaty T-shirt, went to bed and fell asleep after a while.

這位是年約四十歲的女性練習者,大約練了六年多,可以看出以靜功為主。動功也幾乎消失不見了。也能看出烏肝的現象。

事實上這位練習者他是有點懶了。她以前練得很好,經常可以出現陽生內景。

This is a female practitioner who is about forty years old. She has practiced for more than six years. The dynamism has also almost disappeared. The phenomenon of black liver can also be seen.

In fact, this practitioner is a bit lazy. She used to practice very well, and she could often appear in the interior scene of Yang Sheng.

• Thanks 1

以上檢附三篇學生的日記,是想告訴大家,自發功並非如某些人所想像的那般洪水猛獸。

事實上自發功是非常好的入門功法,只要掌握正確的原則就可以了。

因此我所教的內容都是屬於原理原則,而非固定的方法。

事實上,我非常反對固定的方法。

所有刻意的引導法,都會導向錯誤的道路。

The three student diaries attached above are intended to tell everyone that spontaneous gong is not the beast that some people think it is.

In fact, spontaneous exercise is a very good entry-level exercise, as long as you master the correct principles.

So what I teach is a principle, not a fixed method.

In fact, I'm pretty much against the fixed approach.

All deliberate guidance methods lead to the wrong path.

• Thanks 1

2022.2.26日第四篇
        放松站立闭目返观,眼前承红色的光,身体微蹲左右扭动后先抖动双腿后抖动上身,之后转几圈后开始左右绕晁上身,绕晁上身时全身骨头出现嗄嗄响声,之后作冲拳运动然后抛手左右手前后的拋,扭动双臂拍打上身,如同搏郎鼓拍拍做响,练的全身微微出汗后收功结束。

2022.2.26 Part 4
         Relax, stand and close your eyes and look back, with the red light in front of your eyes. After squatting slightly and twisting left and right, first shake your legs and then shake your upper body. After turning around a few times, you start to circle Chao's upper body from side to side. When you go around Chao's upper body, there is a rattling sound from the bones of the whole body. Afterwards, perform punching exercises, then throw the left and right hands forward and backward, twisting the arms and slapping the upper body, like the sound of a drum beat, the whole body sweating slightly and the exercise is finished.

這位是年約六十歲的學生,練了大約五年多。他剛開始的時候是搬運法的練習者。他知道光的練習是比較進階的課程。所以他並沒有沈溺在氣感的世界。但是他練不出光。因此他來跟我學習無為法。

剛開始他一直練錯,練成搬運法。一直練不出光。

跟他做了很多年的溝通,大約有三年多。

他才慢慢理解到練法。

慢慢放棄原來的搬運法。

最近也開始練出烏肝光了。

This student is about sixty years old and has been practicing for about five years. When he first started, he was a practitioner of the carrying method. He knew that the practice of light was a more advanced course. So he did not indulge in the world of qi sense. But he couldn't train well. So he came to me to learn the law of inaction.

At the beginning, he kept practicing wrong, practicing the handling method. Have never been able to practice.

I have communicated with him for many years, about three years.

He slowly understood the practice method.

Gradually give up the original transport method.

Recently, he has also started to practice black liver light.

Edited by awaken
  • Thanks 1

很多年前,我在QQ講無為法的重點在於覺察,講了很多關於覺察的內容,結果有興趣的人,接近於零,我很失望。
後來只好改說功態,然後就吸引來一堆人,問我那個功態怎麼練。
當然我心裡就很OOXX,怎麼練?講了你又沒興趣,就是練覺察啊。
每個人都以為我有甚麼密法,才能知道什麼金丹真人的秘密,才能知道那些丹道秘密,即使我說了超過一百次,沒有秘密,就是百分之百誠實的面對自己,別人還是不信。
當我看到有人習慣性的對自己不誠實,我就要他對自己誠實,這時候的我,就會被解讀成,老師很機車,老師很心急,老師很OOXX,反正就是一堆對老師人格的攻擊。
好吧,你要對我人格攻擊,我都認帳,我本來就不是一個人格完美之人,但是,我沒辦法教你,我的練法,除了誠實面對自我之外,別無他法。
我舉一個實例,拿我自己當例子,好,假設我現在開始練,然後呢,我可能就習慣從某個點開始,然後練著練著,就發現練不進去,好,我就發現了,我不誠實了,我根本現在沒在那個點的狀態,我還想從那個點開始,我就是不誠實,我看到自己的慣性,看到自己跟著慣性走,而沒有跟著現實走,當我發現自己沒有誠實的面對當下的自己,當看到這點,我就等,等現實的狀態,是怎麼回事,很可能現實的狀態,我的起點很低,有時候狀態不好,起點就很低,很可能就是只有身體這邊有點電流這樣而已。
練功的時候,每一個當下,都在挑戰自己的盲目和誠實度,可能練一練,雜念跑出來了,開始自我對話,開始跑雜念,這時候,就要誠實面對自己是跑雜念了,而不是真的就開始自我對話了。
長期這樣練,長期這樣發現當下的盲目,醒來,又盲目,又醒來,又陷入慣性,又醒來,發現一個新的慣性,然後又醒來,我的練功就是這樣練,就是充滿了失敗,發現自己一次又一次的練錯,然後一次又一次的回來,不斷的在動態平衡平衡。
不斷地喪失覺察,然後又回到覺察。
不要以為我都是一直處在覺察狀態,我沒有的。
如果我有,那我是自欺欺人。
我當然有一個趨勢,覺察的趨勢,練功的常態性趨勢,但是在每個當下,都必須面對每一個未知,但是心意就很容易讓自己去將未知改成已知,可控制的,所以我練的就是這個,不斷的看見自己追逐已知,追逐控制的意圖。
如果要說我怎麼練,那就是這樣練。
這樣練的過程中,我都是清醒的嗎?
當然不是,剛開始都會一再的掉入陷阱,這是非常常見,而且必然發生的。
剛開始有剛開始的陷阱,練到後面,有後面的陷阱,但是陷阱會少很多就是。一開始的陷阱如果沒有處理好,就會引發後面的陷阱。
但是我講這個,有幾個人能聽懂?

有時候,我就想,有幾個老師可以抗拒這種誘惑?
只講功態內景的追求,讓學生去追,讓學生去產生崇拜追求的心理。
而不是講些練功當中的現實,練功當中的覺察與盲目,讓學生產生挫折失望。
我的想法,我的感覺,崇拜追求,對我來說,是一種小我的滿足,但是當我面對自己的時候,我會覺得如果我對這種感覺產生滿足感,那我就掉進快感的陷阱裡面了。
我寧願學生罵我難聽的話,也要活得真實。
事實上,我被罵也不只一次了,已經不知道多少次了,臉皮厚得很。
所以各位如果要來跟我學無為丹道,可能會面臨到,老師是一個不懂得怎麼給人面子,又能把人教會覺察的人,這一點如果沒有心理準備,就不要來學了,因為下場會是,要不是我罵你,不然就是我被你罵,不然大家就是打醬油,和稀泥,彼此稱讚一下對方真了不起,然後呢?
帶著滿足的快感,自欺欺人嗎?

Many years ago, when I taught Wuweifa on QQ, the focus was on awareness, and I talked a lot about awareness. As a result, the number of interested people was close to zero. I was very disappointed.
Afterwards, I had to change to my gong form, and then a bunch of people came in and asked me how I practiced that gong form.
Of course, I am very OOXX in my heart, how to practice? If you talk about it and you’re not interested, you’re just practicing awareness.
Everyone thinks that I have some secrets to know the secrets of Jindan Zhenren, and only to know those secrets of Dan Dao. Even if I have said it more than 100 times, there is no secret, that is, I am 100% honest with myself, and others still don't believe it.
When I see someone habitually being dishonest to me, I want him to be honest with me. At this time, I will be interpreted as, the teacher is very locomotive, the teacher is very impatient, the teacher is very OOXX, anyway, it is a bunch of teachers Personality attack.
Well, if you attack my personality, I will admit it. I am not a person with a perfect personality, but I can’t teach you. My practice method, except to be honest with myself, there is no other way. .
Let me give an example, take myself as an example, well, let's say I start practicing now, then, I may get used to starting from a certain point, and then I practice, and I find that I can't practice, okay, I found out , I am dishonest, I am not at that point at all, I still want to start from that point, I am dishonest, I see my inertia, I see myself walking with the inertia, but not with the reality, when I found that I didn't face myself honestly at the moment. When I saw this, I just waited, waiting for the real state, what's going on, most likely the real state, my starting point is very low, sometimes the state is not good, The starting point is very low, and it is likely that there is only a little current on the body side.
When practicing the exercises, every moment is challenging one's blindness and honesty. Maybe after practicing, the distracting thoughts will come out, start self-talk, and start running off the distracting thoughts. At this time, you must be honest with yourself that you are running off the distracting thoughts. Instead of actually starting a self-talk.
I practiced this way for a long time, I discovered the current blindness in this way for a long time, I woke up, I was blind again, I woke up, I fell into inertia again, I woke up again, found a new inertia, and then woke up again. This is how my practice is, it is full of Fail, find yourself practicing wrong again and again, and then come back again and again, constantly balancing the dynamic balance.
Continuous loss of awareness, and then back to awareness.
Don't think I'm always in a state of awareness, I'm not.
If I have, then I'm kidding myself.
Of course, I have a trend, a trend of awareness, a normal trend of practice, but in every moment, I have to face every unknown, but my mind can easily let myself change the unknown into the known and controllable, so This is what I practice, constantly seeing myself chasing the known, chasing the intention to control.
If I had to say how I practiced, this is how I practiced.
Do I stay awake during this practice?
Of course not. At the beginning, you will fall into the trap again and again. This is very common and inevitable.
At the beginning, there are traps at the beginning, and after practice, there are traps at the back, but the traps will be much less. If the first trap is not dealt with properly, it will trigger later traps.
But when I say this, how many people can understand it?

Sometimes, I think, how many teachers can resist this temptation?
Only talk about the pursuit of the internal background of the power state, let the students pursue it, and let the students develop the psychology of worship and pursuit.
Instead of talking about the reality in the practice, the awareness and blindness in the practice will make students frustrated and disappointed.
My thoughts, my feelings, adoration pursuits, for me, are a kind of ego satisfaction, but when I face myself, I feel that if I feel satisfied with this feeling, then I fall into The pleasure trap is inside.
I'd rather my students scold me with harsh words than live the truth.
In fact, I've been scolded more than once, I don't know how many times, and I'm very thick-skinned.
Therefore, if you want to come and learn Wuwei Dan Dao with me, you may face the problem that the teacher is someone who doesn't know how to show respect to others and can teach others to be aware of it. The end will be, if I scolded you, or I was scolded by you, or everyone was playing soy sauce and muddy, praising each other is really amazing, and then what?
With the pleasure of contentment, deceive yourself?

這篇文章是在2021年寫的,講的是如實覺察的困難,還有當老師的誘惑。

Written in 2021, this article talks about the difficulties of being truthful and the allure of being a teacher.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

藍石  11:50:21
長期練過意守丹田的人,通常腹部都會跳,因為習慣性把注意力放在那裡,所以氣機就固定在那裡,難以產生演化,而無為法的練法,氣機是不固定的,讓身體自己去決定氣機的走向,注意力只要跟著就行了,這樣練了一段時間之後,也會產生腹部的氣跳動,但是這個腹部的跳動氣跟長期意守丹田產生的腹部跳動氣不同,無為練出來的跳動氣,會很快地往下一個現象演化過去,但是意守丹田的跳動氣不會演化,等於練一輩子,就是卡在那裡,練十年也是這樣,練三十年也是這樣,不會進步
藍石  11:51:34
所以習慣練意守丹田的人,要轉換成無為的練法,可以對自己的注意力有沒有處於『無住心』的狀態,要比沒練過的人更覺知,要特別去注意有沒有『又產生意守丹田的慣性』,否則會練一練,就回到原來的慣性,這樣會阻礙進步演化
藍石  11:56:40
練無為法要注意一件事情,當氣機跑到一個程度,會上浮打開眼前的空間,這時候不要又刻意拉回氣機狀態,如果有這種『企圖』,那就會練偏,變成接近搬運法的狀態了
藍石  11:57:12
所以練無為法,一直要覺察自己有沒有『企圖』去『控制』氣的走向
藍石  11:57:39
如果完全不覺察,那就不知道你要練到什麼地方去了,可能是搬運法,可能是幻境迷宮,都有可能

Bluestone 11:50:21
People who have practiced mind-guarding Dantian for a long time usually jump in the abdomen. Because of their habit of focusing on there, the qi mechanism is fixed there, and it is difficult to produce evolution. Let the body decide the direction of the qi by itself, just follow the attention. After practicing for a period of time, the qi in the abdomen will also be beating. The beating qi developed by Wuwei will quickly evolve to the next phenomenon, but the beating qi of Yishou Dantian will not evolve. , will not progress
Bluestone 11:51:34
Therefore, people who are accustomed to practicing mind and guarding Dantian should switch to the practice of inaction. They can be more aware of whether their attention is in a state of "uncontrollable mind" than those who have never practiced it. "The inertia of the intention to keep the dantian again", otherwise, after practicing, it will return to the original inertia, which will hinder the progress and evolution
Bluestone 11:56:40
There is one thing to pay attention to when practicing the Wuwei method. When the Qi machine runs to a certain level, it will float up to open the space in front of you. At this time, don’t deliberately pull back the Qi machine state. state of transport
Bluestone 11:57:12
Therefore, when practicing the Wuwei Dharma, you must always be aware of whether you have an "attempt" to "control" the direction of your qi.
Bluestone 11:57:39
If you don’t notice it at all, then you don’t know where you are going to practice, it may be the transport method, it may be the illusion maze, it may be

這篇是2021-8-13寫的。主要講的是『無住心』的重要性。

This article was written on 2021-8-13. The main point is the importance of "unstoppable mind".

google翻譯把無住心翻譯成『無法停止的心』,這種翻譯是錯誤的,無住心不是這個意思。
無住心的意思是,不刻意讓自己停在某一個點的心態。
例如刻意讓自己停在呼吸的感覺。刻意讓自己停在注意氣的感覺。刻意讓自己的氣以小周天的方式行走。刻意把注意力放在下腹部以產生脈動的氣感。
也就是把注意力刻意放在某個點,就稱為『住心』

Google translate translates the unstoppable mind as "unstoppable mind", this translation is wrong, and the unstoppable mind does not mean this.
Unstoppable means the mentality of not deliberately letting oneself stop at a certain point.
For example, the feeling of deliberately stopping yourself to breathe. Deliberately stop yourself from noticing the feeling of qi. Deliberately let your qi walk in a small Zhoutian way. Deliberately focus your attention on the lower abdomen to create a pulsing chi sensation.
That is, to deliberately focus on a certain point is called "holding the mind"
  • Thanks 1

日記班雜談_貪念
我再清楚一點講『我』,我如何用『自我』來判斷真與假,當自我有一種動力產生,這個動力是屬於『我想要...』,也就是說,我有一個動力要去做什麼,當內心有這樣一個驅動力的時候,這已經是『有我』的狀態,而在烏肝幻境當中,這個驅動力之下,會產生更清楚的影像,但是在陽生當中,這個驅動力反而會讓內景縮水無力消失。
藍石 22:59:42
因此,所有我的修煉,我都會去覺察這個『我的驅動力』,我要去怎樣的驅動力,即使是非常細微的貪念,想要如何,只要有一點點存在,我都會覺察,當然平常生活中,也會做這樣的覺察,這是一個長期的練習,只有這種長期的練習,才能夠在入定態當中,脫離這個『我的驅動力』,對我來說,這個驅動力,就是『貪念』
藍石 23:00:48
在入定態當中,這種細微的貪念,哪怕只要一點點,都會引起軒然大波的幻境,所以我一在重複的強調,自我的覺察,貪念的覺察
藍石 23:03:58
所有我的練功,就是這樣的一個覺察,從頭到尾,不管是從動功到靜功,定功,都是這樣的覺察,只有這樣覺察,才能做到脫離『貪念』的驅使,才能做到真正的『鬆靜自然』,帶有貪念的,慾望的鬆靜自然是假的鬆靜自然,因為慾望驅使底下的自然,已經不是自然了,在實修的狀態下,只有清淨的神火才能練出先天之氣。
藍石 23:05:18
所以今天我走出這條路線,不是因為我看得懂經典,而是因為走出了這條路,才看得懂經典,沒有走出這條路,經典是看不懂的,也無法分辨真假,而走出這條路的核心,就在於覺察
藍石 23:07:42
但是要注意的,我們練的,並非去譴責自己的貪念,如果去譴責自己的貪念,那又是另外一個新的貪念,各位要知道,當自我在運作的時候,貪念必然同時並存,那是自我的本能,所以不要妄想『沒有貪念的我』,『我必然有貪念』,當自我在運作的時候,貪念必然存在,所以當你譴責自己的貪念,這個動作,本身就是另外一個貪念的誕生
藍石 23:09:04
我們練的,不是去製造一個沒有貪念的自己,而是看見自己的貪念是如何影響自己的,這兩點是不同的,當自己去製造一個沒有貪念的自己,這本身就是一個貪念,希望各位要記住這一點

Diary class miscellaneous talk_greed
Let me talk about "I" a little more clearly, how I use "self" to judge true and false, when the self has a driving force, this driving force belongs to "I want...", that is to say, I have a driving force to want to... What to do, when there is such a driving force in the heart, it is already a state of "I have", and in the black liver illusion, under this driving force, a clearer image will be produced, but in the yang life, this The driving force will make the interior shrink and fail to disappear.
Bluestone 22:59:42
Therefore, in all my practice, I will be aware of this "my driving force", what kind of driving force I want to have, even if it is a very subtle greed, whatever I want, as long as there is a little bit of it, I will be aware of it, of course In ordinary life, I also do this kind of awareness. This is a long-term practice. Only with this kind of long-term practice can I get rid of this "my driving force" in the state of tranquility. For me, this driving force, is "greed"
Bluestone 23:00:48
In the state of tranquility, this kind of subtle greed, even just a little bit, will cause an uproar in the illusion, so I keep repeating the emphasis, self-awareness, greed awareness
Bluestone 23:03:58
All of my practice is just this kind of awareness. From the beginning to the end, whether it is from dynamic exercises to static exercises, or fixed exercises, it is this kind of awareness. When it comes to the true "relaxation and tranquility", those with greed and desire are false tranquility and tranquility, because desire drives the underlying nature, which is no longer natural. In the state of practice, there is only pure divine fire. In order to practice innate energy.
Bluestone 23:05:18
So today I walked this route, not because I understood the classics, but because I walked out of this path, I understood the classics. If I didn’t walk out of this path, the classics can’t be read, and I can’t distinguish between true and false. The core of walking out of this path lies in awareness
Bluestone 23:07:42
But it should be noted that what we practice is not to condemn our own greed. If we condemn our own greed, it will be another new greed. Everyone should know that when the ego is operating, greed must be at the same time. Coexistence, that is the instinct of the ego, so don't think "I am without greed", "I must have greed", when the ego is working, greed must exist, so when you condemn your own greed, this action , itself is the birth of another greed
Bluestone 23:09:04
What we practice is not to create a self without greed, but to see how our greed affects us. These two points are different. When we create a self without greed, this is itself a greed. I hope you will remember this

這篇文章是在2021-12-29寫的,講的覺察貪念的重要性。

前面講過,我反對縱慾式的自發功。因為沒有覺察貪念的自發功,很容易導向錯誤的道路。

然而這並非是自發功之罪,因此而將自發功掛上縱慾的標籤,是不公平的。

This article was written on 2021-12-29 and talks about the importance of being aware of greed.

As I said before, I am against the indulgence of spontaneous gong. Because of not being aware of the spontaneous power of greed, it is easy to lead the wrong path.

However, this is not the sin of spontaneous work, so it is unfair to label spontaneous work as indulgence.

• Like 1

操控氣是錯誤的練法,道家的標準練法是『道法自然』。

Manipulating Qi is the wrong way to practice. The standard Daoist practice method is "Tao is natural".

Tao is from natural.

Tao's rule is from natural.

Tao's rule is natural.

• Like 2

把自發功的發動,歸因於老師的發氣,這是非常邪惡的老師才會做的事情。

當你遇到這種老師,請遠離他。

自發功的發動,是你原始的本能。

每個人都有能力可以自己發動。

完全不需要老師的灌氣。

To attribute the activation of spontaneous gong to the teacher's Qi, this is something only a very evil teacher would do.

When you encounter this kind of teacher, please stay away from him.

The initiation of spontaneous gong is your original instinct.

Everyone has the ability to initiate on their own.

No need for a teacher's Qi at all.

• Like 1

自發功最原始的啟動,是從雙腳開始。

當你的雙腳經脈打通之後,你才有能力可以開通左右二脈。

當你的左右二脈打通之後,你才有能力可以打通中脈。

這是一關卡一關。

所以你不要以為修行就是打坐。

當你坐著練的時候,你同時也在限制你的雙腳的經脈。

The most primitive start of spontaneous work starts from the feet.

When the meridians of your feet are opened, you will be able to open the left and right meridians.

When your left and right meridians are open, you will be able to open up the central meridian.

This is one level at a time.

So don't think that practice is just meditation.

When you sit and practice, you are also restricting the meridians of your feet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

氣也者,虛而待物者也。

莊子在『人間事』透過孔子和顏回的對話,說了什麼是氣。

氣就是虛而待物者。

虛而待物者,就是自發功的練法。

當然那種假大師說自己把氣給學生的那種假自發功不算。

是內心沒有抱有固定的價值觀,純然的覺察和純然的聽,純粹空虛的心以回應外物的現象,就是氣。

這種氣就是自發功。

自發功就是內心沒有固定的路線,價值觀。

順隨自然的氣而動者,就是自發功。

Qi is also a person who is empty and waits for things.

In "Human Affairs", Zhuangzi explained what qi is through the dialogue between Confucius and Yan Hui.

Qi is a person who is empty and waits for things.

To be vacuous and to treat things is the practice of spontaneous gong.

Of course, the kind of fake masters who say that they give their qi to their students, that kind of fake spontaneous gong doesn't count.

There is no fixed value in the heart, pure awareness and pure listening, pure empty heart in response to the phenomenon of external objects, that is, qi.

This qi is spontaneous gong.

Spontaneous gong means that there is no fixed line or value in the heart.

Those who move along with the natural qi are spontaneous gong.

• Like 1

自發功的啟動,是遵循氣脈的層次發展的。

所以一個初學者必須從最外層的氣脈練起。

這個外層的氣脈是動態的。

根據你當時的狀態而定。

因為擁有覺察能力的如實觀是非常重要的。

要如實觀才能不受後天意識的控制,才能夠讓氣走自己的該走的路。

The initiation of spontaneous gong is developed in accordance with the level of Qi channels.

So a beginner must start from the outermost Qi channel.

This outer layer of chi is dynamic.

Depends on your current state.

Because it is very important to have the ability to perceive the truth.

Only by observing truthfully can we be free from the control of acquired consciousness and allow qi to go its own way.

• Thanks 1

初學者練自發功,一開始必須是在廣大的草地,放鬆全身,感受身體的氣感,順著氣感移動

不要抗拒移動的趨勢

最初可能是以一種重心轉移的方式出現

For beginners to practice spontaneous gong, they must first be on the vast grass, relax the whole body, feel the body's qi sense, and move along the qi sense.

Don't Resist the Mobile Trend

It may have appeared initially in a way of shifting the center of gravity

• Thanks 2

On 3/15/2022 at 9:05 AM, awaken said:
  1. 我不是教自發功的老師,我是教丹道的老師,我認為自發功自己練就好,但是總會遇到一些笨蛋,太看輕自發功,練了之後,又害怕自發功的氣太強,然後就開始用一些江湖術士騙子學來的方法去壓制自發功的氣,因此造成身體的不適

古代丹经里没有讲自发功的。你知道为啥不讲么?自发功是从哪一年开始流行的,你知道么?

你并不懂丹道,却自认为是教丹道的老师,四禅八定是道家的功夫么?

No ancient Daoism books mentioned any spontaneous gong。Do you know why?

In which year spontaneous gong was getting popular?Do you the answer?

You know a little about Daoism, but believed that you can teach others. 

The four dhyanas and eight samadhis are belong to Daoism or Buddhism?

Edited by Shubin
  • Like 1

-------------------
2005/03/07當日重拾多年未練的自發功紀錄
---------------------
因緣巧合之下,昨晚夜深人靜之際,我又練起自發功。 

先是腹部抖動,心想,大概太久沒練,全部堵住,大概又得重來了。抖了一陣子,抖動加劇,變成雙腳加上肩膀的跳動,越跳躍重,擔心吵到樓下,於是換了房間,但是另外一間房間舖的是塑膠地墊,跳動之際,覺得很不透氣,很像上了橡膠手套一樣,因此又回到原來的褟褟米的房間,管他的,跳了一陣子,慢慢變成另一股力量往下拉,只好往下蹲,又站起來,蹲,站了一陣子,最後變成蹲的,但是屁股還是上上下下的動,動了一陣子,突然發現手掌貼地,這時也不動了,但是又起不來,等了好一陣子,不見動靜,幾次想起來,還是起不來,慢慢的變成頭昏,直覺就把頭頂地,頂了一陣子,變成額頭頂地,過一下子,又回到頭頂,來回幾次,又不動,過一陣子,鼻樑下人中左側發癢,兩手自然的去搓揉,搓了幾下,又變成左下巴發癢,又揉,喉嚨左側,左肩井,左肩,右肩井,右肩,右脖子,左側身,左肩夾,左背,右肩夾,右側身,右背,詳細順序忘了,大致如此,最後順著脊椎兩側的那兩條肌肉,往下抓(會癢,所以變成抓的了),抓到脊椎尾端,這種癢就消失了。 

但是頭還在地上,等了一陣子,腳越來越冷,但是還是起不來,就爬著去看書,看了一下子就去睡覺了。睡覺前有點不舒服,肚子有點噁心,照著書中的收功辦法,揉了幾下,就不管,睡覺去了。

-------------------
On 2005/03/07, I regained the record of spontaneous gong that I haven't practiced for many years
---------------------
By coincidence, last night, when it was quiet, I started to practice spontaneous gong again.

At first, my belly was shaking, I thought, maybe I haven't practiced for too long, all of them are blocked, and I may have to start all over again. After shaking for a while, the shaking intensified, and it became the jumping of both feet and shoulders. The heavier the jump, I was worried about making noise downstairs, so I changed the room, but the other room was covered with plastic floor mats. When the jumping, I felt very uncomfortable. It was airtight, it was like wearing rubber gloves, so I went back to the room where I used to be, who cares. I jumped for a while, and slowly became another force to pull down, so I had to squat down and stand up again. , squatting, standing for a while, and finally became squatting, but the buttocks still moved up and down. After moving for a while, I suddenly found that my palms were touching the ground. At this time, I didn't move, but I couldn't get up again. After waiting for a while, No movement, I remembered a few times, but I still couldn't get up, and slowly became dizzy. Intuition put my head on the ground for a while, turned into a forehead, and after a while, it returned to the top of my head, back and forth a few times, and then again. Not moving, after a while, the left side of the person under the bridge of the nose is itchy, rubbed with both hands naturally, after a few rubs, it became itchy on the left chin, and rubbed again, the left side of the throat, the left shoulder well, the left shoulder, the right shoulder well, the right shoulder , right neck, left body, left shoulder clip, left back, right shoulder clip, right body, right back, the detailed order is forgotten, roughly the same, and finally along the two muscles on both sides of the spine, scratch down (it will be itchy, So it becomes scratching), scratching the end of the spine, the itch disappears.

But his head was still on the ground. After waiting for a while, his feet became colder and colder, but he still couldn't get up, so he crawled to read a book, read it for a while, and then went to sleep. Before going to bed, I felt a little uncomfortable, and my stomach felt a little nauseous. According to the method of recovery in the book, I rubbed it a few times, then I didn't care and went to sleep.

-------------

這是我在十七年前的日記,當時身體的狀況很差

This is my diary from seventeen years ago, when my health was very poor

練了半年之後,內氣漸漸強了起來,花樣也多了

After practicing for half a year, my inner qi gradually became stronger, and there were more tricks

-------------------

昨天晚上半夜被小孩吵醒之後,去喝了兩大杯水,回來坐著等水消化的時候,順便靜坐,沒想到很快就集中了,我順著趨勢,回憶白天旋轉順利時候的心理狀態,調整到那個心理狀態,結果就更集中,很快的,身體的僵硬,尤其是右半邊的僵硬,就慢慢消失了。

消失之後,很神奇的,一股渾厚的氣產生,開始往右上方移動,感覺這股氣和自發旋轉時候的右轉非常類似,往右邊移動了很久之後,就換成往左上方移動,然後又往右上方移動,又往左上方移動,轉換的速度很慢,很久很久才會換邊,類似自發旋轉的時間長度。

就這樣右上、左上、右上、左上,越來越往上面移動,我的身體也越來越熱,覺得身體在冒蒸氣,從下往上冒,我的臉可以感覺到被蒸氣燻的感覺。

慢慢的移動到腦袋頭頂,突然小孩子哭了兩聲,我沒理他,他就自己睡著了,不過我也受到干擾,沒能突破頂輪。

After being woken up by a child in the middle of the night last night, I went to drink two large glasses of water, and when I came back and waited for the water to digest, I sat quietly. , adjust to that mental state, the result will be more concentrated, and soon, the stiffness of the body, especially the stiffness of the right half, will gradually disappear.

After it disappeared, it was amazing that a thick qi was generated and started to move to the upper right. I felt that this qi was very similar to the right turn when it spontaneously rotated. After moving to the right for a long time, it moved to the upper left, and then Moving to the upper right and then to the upper left, the conversion speed is very slow, and it takes a long time to change sides, similar to the length of time for spontaneous rotation.

In this way, the upper right, the upper left, the upper right, and the upper left are moving upward, and my body is getting hotter and hotter. I feel that the body is steaming from the bottom to the top, and my face can feel the feeling of being smoked by the steam.

Slowly moving to the top of the head, suddenly the child cried twice, I ignored him, he fell asleep by himself, but I was also disturbed and failed to break through the crown chakra.

Edited by awaken

自發功練到一個程度之後,會出現很像太極雲手的動作。

但是和太極拳不一樣的地方,是太極拳只有動作沒有氣,但是自發功的太極動作是有氣的。

不只雙手有氣,而且雙手的氣會帶動體內的氣。

剛開始可能只有感覺到雙手的氣引動頭內的氣。

但是隨著練習的深入,雙手的氣會帶動全身內部的氣。

你可以感覺得到雙手的升降帶動體內的氣的升降。

同時也會有口水的出現。

跟坐著練小周天的效果是一樣的。

After the spontaneous gong has been practiced to a certain level, there will be movements very similar to the Tai Chi Yunshou.

But what is different from Tai Chi is that Tai Chi has only movements without qi, but Tai Chi movements of spontaneous gong have qi.

Not only do the hands have qi, but the qi in the hands will drive the qi in the body.

At first, you may only feel the chi in your hands moving the chi in your head.

But with the deepening of the practice, the qi in the hands will drive the qi in the whole body.

You can feel the rise and fall of your hands and the rise and fall of the Qi in your body.

There will also be drooling.

The effect is the same as sitting and practicing Xiao Zhoutian.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, awaken said:

自發功練到一個程度之後,會出現很像太極雲手的動作。
但是和太極拳不一樣的地方,是太極拳只有動作沒有氣,但是自發功的太極動作是有氣的。

不能這樣說的, 因為太極拳和自發功同樣都是氣功, 是有同樣的効果. 所謂氣功即是練呼吸帶有動作. 練到有素才有氣感而不是一朝一夕便可得來的.

• Like 1