joeblast

Physics Discussion

Interesting article. I'm convinced Albert will be proven right in every ways one day.

"The theory says a lot, but does not really bring us any closer to the secret of the 'old one'. I, at any rate, am convinced that He does not throw dice."

Albert Einstein

black holes are cool, I think we can turn into them if we train in certain ways.

I figure black holes are receiving and dispersing monads/laya-centers. What's really intriguing is that some people as well as seeing the red, white and blue sparks (think Upanishads) also see black dots often with tiny sparks emanating! I've seen the red, white and blue sparks but never the black dots.

Just as a tangential add-on do you realise that the element gold is created in supernovas? Also the alloy of brass, normally made from zinc and copper the most important elements in the human brain, is the most conductive metal next to gold and silver.

black holes are cool, I think we can turn into them if we train in certain ways.

?

we already contain them.

(I have no idea how to back that up, but how could we not?)

Shon

U R made up of the same stuff as the stars,

though with more attitude!

and maybe a bit more dirty water, i think.

:P

Peace!

Shon

I figure black holes are receiving and dispersing monads/laya-centers. What's really intriguing is that some people as well as seeing the red, white and blue sparks (think Upanishads) also see black dots often with tiny sparks emanating! I've seen the red, white and blue sparks but never the black dots.

Just as a tangential add-on do you realise that the element gold is created in supernovas? Also the alloy of brass, normally made from zinc and copper the most important elements in the human brain, is the most conductive metal next to gold and silver.

What are monads/laya-centers? Never heard of them.

I see black dots at times in conjunction with the golden purple circle...

Gold is created in many stars, not just supernovas. Past gold - Mercury, Titanium and Lead are created in normal star fusion. The trail ends at lead though, because the production of lead by fusion consumes more energy than it creates, making heavier fusion impossible. All elements heavier than lead are created by supernovas, however :) (bismuth, polonium, astitane, radon and higher.)