Nuralshamal

Experiences with sexual qigong and daoist lovemaking

5 hours ago, SHeretic said:

Hi,

Second time in my life when I've read about the "utilizing morning wood" stuff. I would love if you can elaborate on that part of the practice. Have you been taught how you can stabilize and carry on in that state? Dos and don'ts? Would you be kind to share what is/are the equivalent sign(s) in case of the female practitioner (readiness)?

As for mantras and the Tibetan path: a couple of years maybe even a decade ago an eclectic teacher, Paolo Proietti extensively wrote on sexual yoga, karmamudra, tantric sexual practices  etc. on the yoga.it forum (unfortunately now defunct). If my memory serves me right apart from the inherent benefits of these mantras (or rather the seed syllables of the chakras in his explanation) you can build up on them a conditioned reflex based on the initially spontaneously occuring phenomena. 

It's very simple to understand, yet extremely difficult to do.

You need to be a meditation master.

That same state of "emptiness" that we enter unconsciously in deep sleep, you need to be able to enter that same state conciously in meditation. 

In the morning when you wake up, you are in that state (if you have morning wood). The erection remains, as long as you remain in that state. 

It's not the morning wood that's special that you need to utilise.

It's the "emptiness" state of mind that you need to be able to go to and remain in, even when a juicy and tight vagina plunges onto your rock hard erection. 

For a women it's exactly the same: they get to an extremely aroused state during deep sleep, sometimes they can also orgasm in their sleep. Sometimes they can also wake up extremely aroused. It's all due to the "emptiness" state of deep sleep on the mind and the beneficial effects this state of mind has on the body and energy.

So, it's the same phenomenon.

They enter the state of extreme arousal (i.e. wet ass p****) when entering the state of emptiness. 

We all go to "deep meditation" each night, because the physical, energy and spiritual body need that state in order to live and function. Without going into it at least once per 24 hours, we can't rebuild ourselves. So we all enter it unconciously each and every single night.

Through meditation we can learn to get into that same state, yet conciously, and derive thousand fold benefits. 

So it's more a matter of practicing and mastering meditation. Because all humans go there, yet only expert meditators go there consciously.

Avoiding sex is certainly one option that is sure to transmute your sexual energy.

The bigger issue is ejaculation,  not sex. The real energetic loss is in ejaculating.

When it comes to sexual qigong, working toward separation of orgasm and ejaculation is key.

On 2022. 11. 18. at 10:43 PM, Nuralshamal said:

In the morning when you wake up, you are in that state (if you have morning wood). The erection remains, as long as you remain in that state. 

It's not the morning wood that's special that you need to utilise.

It's the "emptiness" state of mind that you need to be able to go to and remain in, even when a juicy and tight vagina plunges onto your rock hard erection. 

On 2022. 11. 18. at 10:43 PM, Nuralshamal said:

That same state of "emptiness" that we enter unconsciously in deep sleep, you need to be able to enter that same state conciously in meditation. 

Thanks for the clarification.  Many things have fallen into place for me.

I thought this thread touched on some interesting points a while back.

I'm reading Alexandra David-Neel on her travels in Tibet. She recounts a conversation with a master she encountered. This paragraph jumped out and I thought I'd throw it in here.

The Tibetan master is talking about how deep truths remain inaccessible for the mass of humanity.

"They want the religious, philosophical and social teachings that are preached to be enjoyable. They want them to fit in with their preconceptions. They want them to satisfy their inclinations. They want them to feel familiar, and they want to feel validated by them."  

• Like 5

Dear friends,

It's been some time since our healthy debate here on sexual qigong and lovemaking :D

I've been making new and interesting discoveries since last time.

First off, I finally got my girlfriend started on the most basic level of sexual qigong for women.

I am blown away! 

Just some small 5-10 minute exercises done a couple of times per week is enough to skyrocket your sexual health, pleasure and happiness to completely new levels!

Further, I've stumbled across a new sex book. It's legit!

The marketing is insanely hyped and sensational, but the tips and tricks really work :)

https://euacademy.systeme.io/howtolastaslongasyouwant

I've been using some of the scenarios and techniques from the book... They really work!

All the best!

God bless you :)

On 11/21/2022 at 5:41 AM, Barnaby said:

"They want the religious, philosophical and social teachings that are preached to be enjoyable. They want them to fit in with their preconceptions. They want them to satisfy their inclinations. They want them to feel familiar, and they want to feel validated by them."  

62137042-2194498090860282-16736696623093