"Beam me down Scotty..."

Reality settles things. Sure thang you can take your gold. Then Warmup w/ a hundrewdips. 40+ SunSalts. 20+ squats and some cap'n crunches for breakfast. Nothing but right now. Wuji for lunch. Light forms before work. Be original. Feel more like yourself everyday. Talk is cheap. Eating together is better. Ever after fortune favors the flavor saviors. Visualize on the bridge of life and death, what you see is what you get.

"It's dead Jim... It's dead..."

Edited by Spectrum

"Beam me [up] Scotty..."

Time/Space Continuem accellerate from behind and then through me, spinning my chakras counter-clockwise 99 000 novemsexagintillion times GOD/LOVE speed, Phowwwwwwwwww! OrGASmic energies.

Edited by Xienkula1

Vortex, you seem to be excited by the prospect of sprouting little dragons wings. Take a cold shower or learn this method of healing from him and pay $10, 000 till you are a Multi-Level Jewel:

http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/contentDetai...F39D35DBBDE7FD5

Look if you don't want to take it from me, or Sheng Zhen or learn from Bob Dratch's scalar bio-beaming golden Tinkerbell illustration ... face the wall for 20 years and just beam away, do it all like he said it. You will learn if it is for you, and that is really all that matters.

The thing is in Drunkaba, they didn't teach you all the fancy stuff you would have learned in the MM such as sending out frequency beams into holograms and such...the principle of beaming people, is directly taught. The founder got weirder and weirder, and so did his system, until he dropped dead at a seemingly young age. This could have been just his genetics, but the method was supposed to heal everything and anything, including cancer and heart problems.

Claim: "When one learns to develop and manifest the higher spiritual aspects of the heart chakra (through the Melchizedek Method incorporating the Orbital Hologram of Love Merkaba), one comes closer to eliminating physical disease not only from heart and associated organs but also from the entire physical body."

How healthy does these beamers really look to you:

http://www.andrea999.com/garx5_t.jpg

http://www.holisticwebs.com/shengzhen/altonfinal2.jpg

http://www.linko.org/images/Tom&Drunvalo1.jpg

http://www.raysofhealinglight.com/photos/haribaba.jpg

http://www.slimsuniverse.com/images/SlimSpurling2.jpg

Oh yeah take another look at Ashayana and her AzURtian, how healthy?

Very subjective and funny exercise, dont take it too seriously.

Lol, well it doesn't appear that the Merkaba was the Fountain Of Youth for those guys...but without knowing their actual ages I cannot really judge.

Also, which founder are you talking about that died? Drunvalo is still alive and well, as far as I know.

Asha_Aza4.jpg

Ashayana Deane doesn't look too bad - depending upon how old she actually is though?

And here's an experiment 1) take a jar of mung, alfalfa, lentil whatever... put one out of your 27.75 ft radius field, and have someone who is not beaming involved look after it, then take another jar, and whenever you activate merkaba, put the surrogate around this... Continue it and see what happens to the sprouts. Could be interesting anyway. But you'll have to repeat this several trials (30 is good) and take pictures of control, and merkabad, and then compare. Could be fun way to proove to yourself.

Daskalos says the best way to know salt is to taste it, so take your pick axe to the minds, and taste salt, until you are thirsty.

Thanks for the Luck, I think it helped. :)

Hmm, sounds like an interesting experiment (seriously). Except I don't have an acre of land and time to repeat it 30X, lol.
P.S. the WPG = White Powder Gold = Monatomic Gold = ORMES = ORMUS = Platinum Group Elements = Manna.

haven't you heard the expression: the true nature of mind is a highly polished mirror?

Becareful with Flanagan's company however, not the most reputable people. I had bought a neurophone from them and the electrodes broke, and something in the system didn't seem to sound the same after an accidental light drop, they told me to send it in, and to this day, they have not returned the neurophone. You have inspired me to get on their case again.

I've heard of some talk regarding the Holy Grail as a reptilian bloodline...but I have never tried WPG, so not am too worried about that possibility at the moment...nor do I know what it has to do with modern Merkaba?

sheng zhen - That does not sound like a good experiment. Because again, it would not hypothetically prove if BEAMING is wrong...or just NON-CONSENSUAL beaming is wrong.

One common thing all the anti-beamers here keep conveniently ignoring is the fact that people beam love ALL THE DAMN TIME. Between lovers, mother and child, humans and pets, etc. So, if BEAMING itself were so harmful - wouldn't all these people be killing themselves from it???

Proving non-consensual sex (RAPE) is bad does not necessarily prove that consensual sex is bad...right?

sheng zhen - That does not sound like a good experiment. Because again, it would not hypothetically prove if BEAMING is wrong...or just NON-CONSENSUAL beaming is wrong.

One common thing all the anti-beamers here keep conveniently ignoring is the fact that people beam love ALL THE DAMN TIME. Between lovers, mother and child, humans and pets, etc. So, if BEAMING itself were so harmful - wouldn't all these people be killing themselves from it???

Proving non-consensual sex (RAPE) is bad does not necessarily prove that consensual sex is bad...right?

Well, youre right, there is a difference between showing love and pushing it on people. I dont think any mother need to use a merkabah on their chinldren to show them love. And no one needs to channel universal healing energy to express their love to those that are angry at us. But beamers do this. Thats why we call them beamers and normal people are not called beamers. Noone needs to flood the earth with a trillion-times-the-speed-of-light love(or any other very very special energy than only a few chosen masters know about) as if it was not full of love allready...

The constant and deliberate spreading of shen is not a healthy way to live. Healers, if it is qi healers or reiki healers or whatever, have problems because of spreading their energy. Unless they have learned techniques to collect back their consciousness. Many suffer from nightmares, emotional unbalanced moods, having grotesque thoughts they dont know where comes from, etc.

Most healers think they are at one with the universe and in perfect balance, but when they start to really look at them selves and get really really hounest with themselves, they will see that the way the do healing is causing them harm. Its a realisation people get after years of years of healing, if they get it at all.

sheng zhen - I believe Bob was just talking about beaming in general, not "Merkaba" beaming vs love beaming vs universal healing energy beaming. He said that beaming was fundamentally damaging to the beamer. Therefore, beaming should be bad no matter what kind. However, that does not appear to be so based upon common experience.

"A scalar "beamer" (42 ) (one who uses scalar systems to try to affect something at a distance) quickly messes up natural order and one's own balance by using scalar systems in an attempt to control. The scalar user is the first one to be affected by activating a scalar system or using a scalar product or tool. This means one's localized space is stressed first and more intensely than any other. Trying to "flavor" the beam with "intention, or love, or whatever" is meaningless as the physics laws of this universe do not change with "wishes or intent".

Therefore one cannot escape being the first victim when using a scalar system, "tool" or product. One's environment will continue to target the scalar beamer using one's own beaming signature. Such resembles a pendulum motion, and it goes on and on."

This will give you an idea of what monatomics are for, and what they may have to do with Merkaba:

http://www.akasha.de/~aton/Intergeometry.html

Is bioenergy scalar? I don't think that's all been defined yet...
Herein, one gets a birds eye view into the Coherent Monatomic superconductive universes of Prima Materia, with no Eye of Horus/Set diversity equation in motion, as the holographic illusion of timeflow, backwards and forwards (newt 3rd law), but the phase-conjugation of every coherent direction and symmetry, with asymmetrical golden wedding silk to boot.
I'm sorry, but I need a translator for this site into plain English. I mean, "phase-conjugation" of "asymmetrical golden wedding silk?" W-T-F? :blink: This guy is "worse" than drew hempel in terms of incomprehensibility. :D Edited by vortex

Yes, well, he speaks a bit of a different language after having a near-death experience and hyper-intelligences accessing his mind, so give him a break :D

I think what he is pointing towards is the aura of light that gets generated when you pass various higher stages in the western and sufi traditions - often associated with wedding silk, the state one enters when you marry the divine in your heart, might have something to do with silk reeling. It could also be interpreted as the natural trace elements and gold in semen, being transmuted into ojas- the auric fluid, tejas, the auric light....at the same time, I think he is referring to the intergeometry of the proton-proton asymmetrical spin coupling in the atomic nucleus of the platinum group elements and how the nuclear cooper pairings mirror and thus compliment the asymmetrical/symmetrical spins of our macro vortexijah field in the micro core of the DNA, where these elements like to hang out -according to him..., Im just wondering about the chemistry of that, I suppose they might help to stabilize the hydrogen bonding of DNA bases along with the nucleoplasm. Allegedly there is plenty in male and female sperm, so that is why it is a good idea to conserve your fluid, and take monatomics....so that you can increase the shimmer of your golden wedding silk and reel them in.

Though at higher levels, Ananda says conservation is unnecessary and we can freely exchange our male/female fluids during tantric lefthand seances. Crowley said the same and drunk lots of sexual fluids in his sex magic goblets. But then again, he died of heroin addiction so maybe he was a little bit of a magickal beamer. A mysterious connection with getting off and dying. Maybe there's a way to have immortal tao sex that does good stuff.

Phase-conjugation is a physics terms for scalar waves....forward and reverse waves that occur in the same plane, 180 degrees out of phase - something Bob references as scalar.

There are forward -head over heels spins, reverse, heels over head spins, right spins, left spins....just watch the movie Contact....you'll see all the spins.....

Ashayana doesn't look so bad but

2 of those beamers are dead now, and hopefully, they went for more than lumps of coal, may they RIP:

1) Alton

2) Slim Spurling

Edited by Xienkula1

Trying to "flavor" the beam with "intention, or love, or whatever" is meaningless as the physics laws of this universe do not change with "wishes or intent".

Jiminy Cricket. There is no try... or whatever.

I think we shall all now thus be riveted, it seems the DNA is beaming lasers in a phaseconjugate array all the time naturally....unless this another load of crap delivered really fast....TO BE CONTINUED.

http://www.goldenmean.info/dnamanifesto/

So, our DNA is naturally beaming out all the time on its own? What does Bob think about this?

Also, drew hempel beams out "Yang bliss light" to random people all the damn time at fast food joints and bookstores.

Last summer I went 3 days without being hungry yet never eating food -- just living off "O at a Ds." Pretty wild.

The farthest "O at a D" I've done is a block away. In that case it was the drunk homeless Native American lady. We met at the bus stop where I was sitting in full-lotus. We had a couple climaxes together and then she walked off. A block away she looked back into my eyes. When the eyes have direct line up that's the best transmission. I immediately soaked up her SADNESS which amazed me and then shot bliss into her.

So it's an exchange of the lower electrochemical energy -- sadness, lust, fear, worry, anger -- for "love-light" or "bliss-light" -- it's orgasmic energy but it's through the third eye so there's a purity to it. Hard to explain.

Anyway like I said -- the diet is the hardest part. But we just keep sitting in full-lotus and see what happens.

For example the energy will get pulled out of me - soaked up by someone else -- without me knowing where it's being soaked from, until I look up and around. Then I can focus the energy with my eyes -- but it's the pineal gland shooting it out.

One time there was this homeless drunk Native American male -- lots of anger. I picked it up immediately -- my liver literally started burning hot, which surprised me. First time that happened through an energy exchange.

So I was sitting in full-lotus at B.K. -- where I've done so for the past year or so. Anyway he was trying to accost me but it was amazing -- the love-light literally stopped him in his tracks --- stopped his MIND! So he turns around to sit down. I keep shooting energy at him -- or he's soaking it up. He gets his food and on the way back I shoot more energy at him and then he just comes up to me -- without any sort of greeting -- and just says

"thanks" -- with real heart energy. It was wild. I called that a night.

So the energy exchanges vary -- one time there was this huge homeless African-American closeted gay dude who sat at my booth -- drugged up on something. I was at McDs at that time. haha. Anyway that got a bit dangerous since he had something of an exorcism. haha. Well so it goes.

To say that modern males are "retards" because they can't have multiple interal orgasms in public would be mean but my inclination is that females think this about males. haha.

He hasn't really reported any long-lasting ill effects though - and in fact claims to have gone 3 days without eating from this. So, what would Bob say about this?
Yes, well, he speaks a bit of a different language after having a near-death experience and hyper-intelligences accessing his mind, so give him a break :D

I think what he is pointing towards is the aura of light that gets generated when you pass various higher stages in the western and sufi traditions - often associated with wedding silk, the state one enters when you marry the divine in your heart, might have something to do with silk reeling. It could also be interpreted as the natural trace elements and gold in semen, being transmuted into ojas- the auric fluid, tejas, the auric light....at the same time, I think he is referring to the intergeometry of the proton-proton asymmetrical spin coupling in the atomic nucleus of the platinum group elements and how the nuclear cooper pairings mirror and thus compliment the asymmetrical/symmetrical spins of our macro vortexijah field in the micro core of the DNA, where these elements like to hang out -according to him..., Im just wondering about the chemistry of that, I suppose they might help to stabilize the hydrogen bonding of DNA bases along with the nucleoplasm. Allegedly there is plenty in male and female sperm, so that is why it is a good idea to conserve your fluid, and take monatomics....so that you can increase the shimmer of your golden wedding silk and reel them in.

Though at higher levels, Ananda says conservation is unnecessary and we can freely exchange our male/female fluids during tantric lefthand seances. Crowley said the same and drunk lots of sexual fluids in his sex magic goblets. But then again, he died of heroin addiction so maybe he was a little bit of a magickal beamer. A mysterious connection with getting off and dying. Maybe there's a way to have immortal tao sex that does good stuff.

Female sperm? Drinking sexual fluids? Ojas proton-proton asymmetrical spin coupling? I think it will take me a while to figure out what all that really means before I can even comment...
Phase-conjugation is a physics terms for scalar waves....forward and reverse waves that occur in the same plane, 180 degrees out of phase - something Bob references as scalar.

There are forward -head over heels spins, reverse, heels over head spins, right spins, left spins....just watch the movie Contact....you'll see all the spins.....

Ashayana doesn't look so bad but

2 of those beamers are dead now, and hopefully, they went for more than lumps of coal, may they RIP:

1) Alton

2) Slim Spurling

Is there a good site explaining this scalar phase conjugation with gif's? :D

So, our DNA is naturally beaming out all the time on its own? What does Bob think about this?

Bob doesn't feel like answering. The only research on this comes out of Russia, so maybe, maybe not.

Edited by Xienkula1