So can drugs, and they can both arguably push you over the edge to your impending death as much as they can liberate you psychologically, yet so can an exclusively materialistic mundane perspective accomplish the same, either way.

It seems nibbana would be crossing the abyss into enlightenment, while the Bodhisattva defers until all sentient beings are prepared to make the excursion.

Edited by Xienkula1

Wun Yuen Gong - No sorry, I don't.

Taoist81 - U know, to be honest, I don't even remember "beaming" being emphasized much in the workshop, anyways...

One critical key was becoming heart-centered into Christ consciousness. However, I don't specifically recall beaming out love being required. That may have been in there at some point, but I don't recall. The main point though was just being in your heart.

And as far as symbology - the NAZIs adopted the ancient, auspicious swastika. Except, I don't think it was too auspicious for them as they lost WWII.

I think this Bob Dratch guy throws a lot of shit on the wall, but how much of it is really coherent and sticking?

More on this stuff:

The energy body in ancient Egypt was called the Merkaba. (Mer=rotating light, Ka=spirit, Ba=human body). It was believed that the spinning light of the Merkaba could take a person from one dimension into another. It was the light through which the soul descended into the human body and that can also be used to ascend to higher planes.

The Merkaba energy field of the human body is an interlaced tetrahedra (double interpenetrating tetrahedra, one pointing upwards and one downwards, see the cover of this book). The Merkaba is mentioned in many religions such as in the Jewish Kabbalah, which describes it as a counter rotating energy field that affects both spirit and body.

In the Bible Ezekiel called the Merkaba the vehicle of light. This vehicle of light allowed the soul to travel between parallel dimensions. Kings 2:2 tells the story of prophet Elijah and Elisha who crossed the Jordan river at Beth-El when all of a sudden a Merkaba of fire appears and Elijah disappears in the whirlwind.

Elijah had vanished from the face of this Earth and ascended from the physical plane.

The Merkaba is also preserved in Islam in the ancient Islamic mysticism of Sufism. The dervish Sufi dancer expresses the Merkaba by spinning in a counter clockwise dance his robe, creating two spherical discs that express the toroidial shape or torus shape of the Merkaba.

In our modern times, sacred geometry researcher Drunvalo Melchizedek has put much effort in reconstructing the significance of the Merkaba, he mentions that the human body creates the Merkaba as an electromagnetic energy field around the body. Ananda Bosman has launched a whole new science that he has coined Vortexiajah.

Vortexiajah stands for a physics of vortexes within vortexes that perfectly corresponds with Daniel Winters phi-physics. Ananda explains that the Merkaba or the Light Body Star Ship as he mentions it is the vehicle between the third dimension and other higher planes of existence. He claims to be able to travel out of body using his Merkaba.

His first outer body experiences spontaneously occurred after a serious accident where he almost lost his life! He claims to be in contact now with a higher intelligence helping him to shape his new physics Vortexiajah!

(12)

Sacred geometry patterns of electromagnetic energy also occur in the energy field radiated by the heart. The human heart has an electromagnetic field in the form of a doughnut toroidial field (perfect torus) triggering the 7-layered muscles in the heart to beat. This toroidial energy field is the animator of the heart according to Daniel Winter.

And here is a "merkabba conspiracy" theory from Ananada Bosman that I am still trying to wrap my head around... :huh:

Anyone else please feel free to take first crack at it! :D

Edited by vortex

So can drugs, and they can both arguably push you over the edge to your impending death as much as they can liberate you psychologically, yet so can an exclusively materialistic mundane perspective accomplish the same, either way.

It seems nibbana would be crossing the abyss into enlightenment, while the Bodhisattva defers until all sentient beings are prepared to make the excursion.

In Western Traditions (Crowley's variety at least) Crossing the Abyss doesn't necessarily mean "leaving". It is "simply" a crisis of attainment preceded by knowledge and conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel. In such Traditions escaping the "wheel" is not the goal. One remains dedicated to ones students and other life.

More on this stuff:And here is a "merkabba conpsiracy" theory from Ananada Bosman that I am still trying to wrap my head around... :huh:

Anyone else please feel free to take first crack at it! :D

I can take a first crap at it. One thing the merkabah spinners experience is an heightened mind activity. It is thought of as spiritual insight, but as this article shows, is is just a load of crap delivered really fast. Like 33000 times beyond the speed of light kind of fast...as we would say in the Melchizedeks Method :P

When we have an overactive mind we can confirm our beliefs in absolutely every detail we see. And we think we are correct all the time and that we must be on to something that the divine is showing us. Notice how the word god is used to explain his belief about how God is beyond time and space, g=gravity, o =zero, d=dimention. Or how he sees the word lucifer as containing phi. Or "first man-u" is connected to Brahma-Manu. The text is loaded with childish connections created by an overactive mind.

Anyone can do those things if they are on drugs or spin any fantacy really fast with their mind. And when we have that high we think we are on to something really special.

Funny how strong our will is to confirm our wildest belief and how the world is so subjective that it is actually confirmed. And spinning the merkabah thousand times the speed of light or with complex geometric structures created with the mind is not gona make it any better...not any more true either.

Sheng Zhen, I dare say you are close to reaching an enlightenment, wait for us though, remember those Bodhisattva vows?!

Edited by Xienkula1

Sheng Zhen, I dare say you are close to reaching an enlightenment, wait for us though, remember those Bodhisattva vows?!

It should be about god damn time! I used to spin my merkabah even FASTER than 33000 times the speed of GOD!! hahaha

Wun Yuen Gong - No sorry, I don't.

Taoist81 - U know, to be honest, I don't even remember "beaming" being emphasized much in the workshop, anyways...

One critical key was becoming heart-centered into Christ consciousness. However, I don't specifically recall beaming out love being required.

.so you are not beaming out a 27.75 radius field? wouldn't anything in the volume of the sphere get beamed? And don't you beam this into the earth in the Earth sky? Or what about setting up an external merkaba around a person, object or plant...would that not be beaming?

:( DAMN one post too many...I wanted to be a TaoWizard forever, this is unfair. :angry:

Edited by Xienkula1

so you are not beaming out a 27.75 radius field? wouldn't anything in the volume of the sphere get beamed? And don't you beam this into the earth in the Earth sky? Or what about setting up an external merkaba around a person, object or plant...would that not be beaming?
Well, by that definition, your aura is "beaming."

Yes, the workshop effectively teaches you how to expand your subtle energy field. But everyone already has an energy field to begin with. So, who ISN'T "beaming," by your definition then?

And no, I don't believe the basic merkaba beams indefinitely into the the earth & sky. It's basically a UFO-shaped "disc" of the average diameter you mentioned. If anything, you absorb energy from earth & sky through your pranic tube.

And yes, you can create a "surrogate" merkaba around something else. This is billed as for protective purposes, but I guess I can't say it couldn't somehow be used otherwise? But couldn't Reiki or acupuncture also theoretically be used for harm as well?

sheng zhen - Ananda is not a "merkabah spinner." He is actually "anti-merkabba" and pro-"Vortexijah."

Edited by vortex

Well, by that definition, your aura is "beaming."

Are you trying to tell me that light doesn't beam? I thought in the exercise Sri Yuketashaar teaches called the Unity Breath u open ur pranic tube and radiate a prana shaft sending up a prana ball into the God and into the Earth? I guess I was doing it wrong?

http://www.azuritepress.com/asha_aza.htm

these people used to have an all and out war with Druvalo, but now they have deleted their old letters saying the Merkaba was all wrong and they had it all rite...

Edited by Xienkula1

When you spin a top there are both inner and outer surfaces synergetically balanced.

The Art exists in knowing (through real experience) the inter-relationships of the 8 pointed star to the inner/outer edges of your circle/sphere. This is done through living contemplative meditations in both stillness and in motion.

These words are simple to say or type, but require long practice to embody and live. Ultimately a "merkaba" is a projhextion of something mindmade, simply put, when you fully "let go", you need not imagine these shapes, you live them. They are everywhere, yet nowhere.

Are you trying to tell me that light doesn't beam? I thought in the exercise Sri Yuketashaar teaches called the Unity Breath u open ur pranic tube and radiate a prana shaft into the God and into the Earth? I guess I was doing it wrong?

these people used to have an all and out war with Druvalo, but now they have deleted their old letters saying the Merkaba was all wrong and they had it all rite...

1) Yes, you would be pinging them with balls of love.

2) Since Sri Yukteswar gave Drunvalo the Unity Breath, are you saying that Paramahansa Yogananda's guru is "evil" now too? Or all the various native cultures that practiced essentially the same thing?

3) What was their gripe against the Merkaba and why did they choose to delete it all?

4) If Drunvalo's teachings are wrong or misleading - I would like to know how? But so far, I don't seem to be getting a clear explanation - just a lot of insinuations and obscure anti-occultism. Which may or may not be true, but it's just not clear to me?

For example, do you really believe Bob Dratch's claim that beaming love out results in a death ray back? So I guess conversely, if I beam out death rays - then I would get love back? :lol: Isn't that the opposite of karma and most common experience? Don't mothers beam love to their kids or people to their pets all the time? But that is deadly?

Edited by vortex

Wow for someone who is guarding their belief system so strongly you sure do have a way of pointing the finger of assumptions. If you recall you have quoted me a couple of times saying : "this guy writes a wacky but interesting little take on Merkaba." Now you seem to be drawing several erroneous conclusions. I just tried to explain to you what I thought the article meant when you said you had trouble understanding. Just try listening to the music you might feel a bit better, or maybe take a deep breath or do the realignment of the pyramid tensegrity move?

Edited by Xienkula1

Wow for someone who is guarding their belief system so strongly you sure do have a way of pointing the finger of assumptions. If you recall you have quoted me a couple of times saying : "here is a wacky but interesting little take on Merkaba." Now you seem to be drawing several erroneous conclusions. I just tried to explain to you what I thought the article meant when you said you had trouble understanding.
Nothing personal, I'm just trying to pin down exactly what the actual beef is?

And while you may call him wacky, you do seem to tacitly support his paradigm, no?

Whereas, I don't see what's wrong with beaming to begin with? His analogy frankly makes little sense to me. Again, don't mothers beam love to their children? So, wouldn't this be deadly by his theory?

Meanwhile, sheng zhen discredits an anti-merkaba guy in order to discredit the merkaba. Again, that makes no sense, either.

What am I missing here, fellas? I mean, if there are legit problems - I have no problem cutting my losses and stopping or modifying the practice as required.

Edited by vortex

Meanwhile, sheng zhen discredits an anti-merkaba guy in order to discredit the merkaba. Again, that makes no sense, either.

What am I missing here, fellas? I mean, if there are legit problems - I have no problem cutting my losses and stopping or modifying the practice as required.

Hey! Im not discrediting the merkabah, just the mind-games used to create it and command it.

Like I said before, and like Spectrum also pointed to, the Merkabah is a living being. It has a mind and intelligence of its own.

Im certainly not discrediting the merkabah, just the overactive mind that some teacher have to spell-bind people with fancy and mysterious words. Like "Get your new Hyperdimentional Gravity Zero Dimention(G.O.D.) DNA. Special offer only today!"

And for beaming, I think Bob Dratch is on to something. How many thaousands of years have we had enlightened, ascended, all-powerful masters beaming light and love on to our planet? Shouldnt we all be living in a harmonious heart-centered reality where everyone greets each other by crying because we love each other so much?? Has the world gotten any better? Oh, maby it is the other peoples fault, the people with a low consciousness not destined to ascend?

Ive been beaming for many years. I spun my merkabah on every homeless, angry or sad person I saw in the city. But I realized after a while what terrible act it is to force my energy and my will on someone else. Its such a disrespect for people and divinity I get a little sick by thinking of it. We tend to think there is something wrong with the world and that we know what the world needs to get well again. We dismiss the fact that we are part of a bigger picture, bigger movements, at one with nature and with God, not separate.

My life got so much better when I stopped beaming and spreading my self everywhere.

Also Bob Dratch mentiones the endorphin kick we get out of pushing our love on to the world and other people. Its not neccecarily connected to true love, but to the endorphine rush we get.

So much of the spiritual experiences is nothing more than hormones and neuropeptides created by our own visualization and fantacy.

From my limited experience with merkaba, it seems like an attempt to jump over jing and qi straight into shen, or some aspect of it(The spirit vehicle?)

I spoke to a lineage Taoist about this yesterday and how authentic Taoism stresses the importance of the body and foundation before just attempting to jump into Tao or Spirit.

She said it's the fullness of jing that leads to qi. Fullness of qi that leads to shen. Fullness of shen leads to Tao(the goal).

What I see with Merkaba and new agey paths is this idea that you can just shoot into light or shen or Tao without alot of foundation work needed to transmform jing into qi first. Maybe an apsect of your consciousness is elevated through merkaba but it just seems the overall path is unbalaced to me. Fire, trying to move too quickly into a higher state.

I suppose you could say similar things about the Red Phoenix practice. It goes straigh to higher states of awareness and openings and then if you haven't really laid the foundation(like probably 90% of people haven't) you have to sort of backtrack and work with the body backwards.

Though Max does teach body methods(standing meditation) now to help. I guess I am just not a huge fan of trying to make huge jumps before your system and consciousness is really ready. What this Taoist was saying about fullness of jing leads to fullness of qi leads to fullness of shen leads to Tao(naturally)just made sense to me. And those practices are mostly based in stillnness, along with gentle practices like Tai Chi and Qigong to lay a strong foundation. And for men the whole celibacy thing. And let's face it many men practitioners aren't even ready for celibacy or retention. So you have one aspect of consciousness trying to turn itself into light(or whatever) and one aspect of consciounses that wants to get laid.

From that perspective, the Taoist shen theory that Michael Winn emphasizes does make alot of sense because if you haven't integrated your different apsects(earth and heaven souls) internally any method will still feel incomplete.

Ahhhh..simplicity is buried in there somewhere :lol:

From my limited experience with merkaba, it seems like an attempt to jump over jing and qi straight into shen, or some aspect of it(The spirit vehicle?)

I spoke to a lineage Taoist about this yesterday and how authentic Taoism stresses the importance of the body and foundation before just attempting to jump into Tao or Spirit.

She said it's the fullness of jing that leads to qi. Fullness of qi that leads to shen. Fullness of shen leads to Tao(the goal).

Exactly! Thanks Cameron for this explenation.

And for beaming, I think Bob Dratch is on to something. How many thaousands of years have we had enlightened, ascended, all-powerful masters beaming light and love on to our planet? Shouldnt we all be living in a harmonious heart-centered reality where everyone greets each other by crying because we love each other so much?? Has the world gotten any better? Oh, maby it is the other peoples fault, the people with a low consciousness not destined to ascend?

Ive been beaming for many years. I spun my merkabah on every homeless, angry or sad person I saw in the city. But I realized after a while what terrible act it is to force my energy and my will on someone else. Its such a disrespect for people and divinity I get a little sick by thinking of it. We tend to think there is something wrong with the world and that we know what the world needs to get well again. We dismiss the fact that we are part of a bigger picture, bigger movements, at one with nature and with God, not separate.

Well, in energy healing - you generally always ask permission first (on some level) before you beam someone.

If not, you may be overstepping your bounds and it's unlikely to do too much anyways if the target is unreceptive. It'd be like shouting at someone with headphones on. So, you could end up feeling drained.

But I think this is still vastly different than Bob's claim that you will receive the opposite energy back as blowback.

I mean, nearly all energy healers or qigong cultivators beam or radiate energy at some point. And so do ordinary laypersons. It is hardly unique to the Merkaba. So, for him to condemn beaming in general with that theory is taking a pretty wide, questionable swing.

But my goal with the Merkaba is more personal ascension than trying to save the world, anyways.

Cam - Good point. I think this goes back to the classic Buddhist/Taoist divide where Buddhists feel the body is just a vessel to be shed - whereas Taoists strive to maintain and take their vessel with them as well.

Anyhow, these are the more lucid points of debate I was hoping to get - thanks!

But I think this is still vastly different than Bob's claim that you will receive the opposite energy back as blowback.

Why would it be vastly different? If you send out an impulse on a string, it will come back. Keep the motion going and will get a standing wave, as you said yes? But what if the impulse generating the wave motion gets faster and faster? The string ocillates so strongly the string must break apart due to the force of the action. Or what happens when it's not a string that is vibrating, but the subatomic particles that compose your neural networks? That is a physical principle, is it also an energetic one?

Hmmm this is inspiring me to get out my old dust laden physics books and to reread the chapters on constructive and destructive interference. :D

I also got really high with Merkaba and was putting trees in Merkabas, homeless people and just about anything and everything in the name of Love, until I had a similar realisation to Sheng Zhen Wuji Yuan Gong. I spun the merkaba 99 000 novemsexagintillion times GOD unconditional LOVE speed, but still I didn't levitate, nor did I ascend anywhere but here, at the very least I survived to tell the tale. hahaaha!

The moral of the story is don't drive when you are drunk.

Edited by Xienkula1

Schools w/ heavy emphasis on visualization are usually replacing what should be experienced as gung or work.

With that said, it is not outside of the experience of some practitioners to see lines or shapes inside or out, but again the need for visualization is null if proper movement and stillness practice is cultivated with the aid of a mindful teacher. Visualization is replacement of experience.

In my experience the "learn and forget" attitude has been most beneficial. "Hangups" are avoided this way which hinder "physical" progress in the arts, which is the super-real goal.

Ok, but to use the physics analogy - waves only get reflected back if they are not absorbed by your target - for starters. But, if your target is receptive, then your beaming shouldn't reflect back to begin with. "Problem" solved by attaining mutual consent first, right?

Not necessarily, stick to the physics...the covalent bonds between atoms in molecules can only absorb so much energy from a photon, so there apparently would seem to be a limit of absorption for a given type of covalent bond.

But let's say you did get a reflected beam back. Even then you cannot assume a build-up of energy. That would only happen if the beam happened to constructively interfere with itself in phase and essentially form a resonant standing wave.

Now in terms of sound, molecules also vibrate, and as you are probably well aware, if you hit the resonant frequency of the dialectric medium, ex. concrete, it will fragment to bits. You are correct in that a current theory is that they are like springs, not strings. But if you go further into physics this distinction seems to blur.

And again, I'm not sure you can directly apply this model to bioenergy anyways, lol.

It would seem if matter and energy are really the same: non-dual, then perhaps we could. lol

Anyhow, this topic is interesting because it goes into Drew Hempel's mathematical theories on musical intervals.Yes, music & math are related - and our ears can tell the difference! Multiple frequencies (chords) that create simple repeating interference patterns based on simple fractions are "pleasing" to our ears and thus considered "music."

I am aware of binaural phasing, and binaural beats. Though some argue that binaural beats are a bad for health. Patrick Flanagan, inventor of the neurophone, relayed this. I sing only in phi! It increases my pheeling :P

Anyhow, could you repost your first cut here that talked about scalar waves and various opinions on the Merkaba? I actually found that all really useful info! B) ]But did you get the 18th breath for ascension from your Higher Self yet? ;)

No, I got the impulse from my Unity Self to study Vortexijah with Ananda instead :P and it is a very different experience than MerKAba, much more along Taoist and Anuttara Yoga lines of intersection. In Vortexijah you must Feel and See and Sound. And the Vortexijah is really the center of a Sri Yantra flipped on it's side. In Tibetan Buddhist Sadhanas, it is the Same. Visualisation is a huge part of gaining internal experience. Visualisation is a kind of Nei Gung, or internal work. An ancient Hawaiian principle of huna is Makia - energy flows where attention goes...

To find out more about Scalars, you must browse more of his personal site. To listen to his holoform music, it is on his personal site as well, and it is quite funny in that he has them overlaid on Ragtime. It does appear to affect you with all kinds of bizarre neuro-physiological sensations. He also talks about tryptamines as being molecular tetrahedral scalar beamers, if that is the case, our DNA would also be a kind of molecular scalar beamer because it is quite often methylated and acetylated (depending on many complex factors too detailed to explain now)...Ananda says that only pinoline is capable of intercalating directly into the DNA core.

I mentioned before that projecting any kind of thought is a no no in Ho'oponopono. To project a thought good or bad = error that pops up bad memories from the subconscious mind, and this error must be cleansed with certain tools to enlist Divine intervention, or you will be forever repeating patterns, never attaining true self understanding.

Hayes/Deane Ashayana will tell you you are a fool for practicing Drunkabba, and that you should be entering her Mahara instead, and she will tell you WPG is going to turn you into a reptilian Draco. etc.etc.

Im going to bed.

Good nite! Wish me luck on my exam please!

Edited by Xienkula1

Vortex. Try a beaming experiment for a few years. Really do it, for the good of all mankind. Just do it any way you like, ask the higher self for permission, do it in syncronicity with the holy spirity, and all that. Do it wholeheartedly and with all your good intentions.

Then take a few years without beaming at all. You will definately not fail to notice an amazing difference in your life. Its like the before-and-after pictures you see in comercials of people who lost weight.

Not necessarily, stick to the physics...the covalent bonds between atoms in molecules can only absorb so much energy from a photon, so there apparently would seem to be a limit of absorption for a given type of covalent bond.

Now in terms of sound, molecules also vibrate, and as you are probably well aware, if you hit the resonant frequency of the dialectric medium, ex. concrete, it will fragment to bits. You are correct in that a current theory is that they are like springs, not strings. But if you go further into physics this distinction seems to blur.

It would seem if matter and energy are really the same: non-dual, then perhaps we could. lol

Well, light only gets fully-reflected directly back with a highly-polished mirror.

Otherwise, they may get scattered, absorbed and/or transmitted through. And in the case of full absorption, the overflow of energy does not get "beamed back," but re-emitted diffusely as "black body radiation."

I haven't heard of sound having tranverse waves. Nor why it would matter? You can still get the same interference patterns with longitudinal waves just like transverse waves.

I am aware of binaural phasing, and binaural beats. Though some argue that binaural beats are a bad for health. Patrick Flanagan, inventor of the neurophone, relayed this. I sing only in phi! It increases my pheeling :P
Well, if binaural beats can induce brainwaves states, I suppose that could be good or bad. I would be interested in the medical applications of the Neurophone - as a possible delivery-device for "Royal Rife" resonant germ frequencies.
No, I got the impulse from my Unity Self to study Vortexijah with Ananda instead :P and it is a very different experience than MerKAba, much more along Taoist and Anuttara Yoga lines of intersection. In Vortexijah you must Feel and See and Sound. And the Vortexijah is really the center of a Sri Yantra flipped on it's side. In Tibetan Buddhist Sadhanas, it is the Same. Visualisation is a huge part of gaining internal experience. Visualisation is a kind of Nei Gung, or internal work. An ancient Hawaiian principle of huna is Makia - energy flows where attention goes...do you seriously practice it? And if so, what have been your results?
Yea, the Vortexijah does sound interesting as well..
To find out more about Scalars, you must browse more of his personal site. To listen to his holoform music, it is on his personal site as well, and it is quite funny in that he has them overlaid on Ragtime. It does appear to affect you with all kinds of bizarre neuro-physiological sensations. He also talks about tryptamines as being molecular tetrahedral scalar beamers, if that is the case, our DNA would also be a kind of molecular scalar beamer because it is quite often methylated and acetylated (depending on many complex factors too detailed to explain now)...Ananda says that only pinoline is capable of intercalating directly into the DNA core.
What effect was his holoform music supposed to have on me?
I mentioned before that projecting any kind of thought is a no no in Ho'oponopono. To project a thought good or bad = error that pops up bad memories from the subconscious mind, and this error must be cleansed with certain tools to enlist Divine intervention, or you will be forever repeating patterns, never attaining true self understanding.
Interesting - but don't we project thoughts all the time? We see people or things and project lust, fear, interest, etc? Don't we "project" thoughts whenever we communicate? Aren't we projecting thoughts at each other right now via text?
Hayes/Deane Ashayana will tell you you are a fool for practicing Drunkabba, and that you should be entering her Mahara instead, and she will tell you WPG is going to turn you into a reptilian Draco. etc.etc.

Im going to bed.

Good nite! Wish me luck on my exam please!

WPG --> reptilian? So, the Merkaba is really a reptilian plot to transform us into them? WTF? What is a WPG?

Good luck!

Vortex, you seem to be excited by the prospect of sprouting little dragons wings. Take a cold shower or learn this method of healing from him and pay $10, 000 till you are a Multi-Level Jewel:

http://www.superdeluxe.com/sd/contentDetai...F39D35DBBDE7FD5

Look if you don't want to take it from me, or Sheng Zhen or learn from Bob Dratch's scalar bio-beaming golden Tinkerbell illustration ... face the wall for 20 years and just beam away, do it all like he said it. You will learn if it is for you, and that is really all that matters.

The thing is in Drunkaba, they didn't teach you all the fancy stuff you would have learned in the MM such as sending out frequency beams into holograms and such...the principle of beaming people, is directly taught. The founder got weirder and weirder, and so did his system, until he dropped dead at a seemingly young age. This could have been just his genetics, but the method was supposed to heal everything and anything, including cancer and heart problems.

Claim: "When one learns to develop and manifest the higher spiritual aspects of the heart chakra (through the Melchizedek Method incorporating the Orbital Hologram of Love Merkaba), one comes closer to eliminating physical disease not only from heart and associated organs but also from the entire physical body."

How healthy does these beamers really look to you:

[http://www.andrea999.com/garx5_t.jpg]http://www.andrea999.com/garx5_t.jpg

http://www.holisticwebs.com/shengzhen/altonfinal2.jpg]

http://www.linko.org/images/Tom&Drunvalo1.jpg][/img]

http://www.raysofhealinglight.com/images/haribaba.jpg]

http://www.slimsuniverse.com/images/SlimSpurling2.jpg]

Oh yeah take another look at Ashayana and her AzURtian, how healthy?

Very subjective and funny exercise, dont take it too seriously.

And here's an experiment 1) take a jar of mung, alfalfa, lentil whatever... put one out of your 27.75 ft radius field, and have someone who is not beaming involved look after it, then take another jar, and whenever you activate merkaba, put the surrogate around this... Continue it and see what happens to the sprouts. Could be interesting anyway. But you'll have to repeat this several trials (30 is good) and take pictures of control, and merkabad, and then compare. Could be fun way to proove to yourself.

Daskalos says the best way to know salt is to taste it, so take your pick axe to the minds, and taste salt, until you are thirsty.

Thanks for the Luck, I think it helped. :)

P.S. the WPG = White Powder Gold = Monatomic Gold = ORMES = ORMUS = Platinum Group Elements = Manna.

haven't you heard the expression: the true nature of mind is a highly polished mirror?

Edited by Xienkula1