Nuralshamal

My experience with Spring Forest Qigong

Hi!

Can you tell about your experience about sensing ghosts?  How do you perceive ghosts? Visually or otherwise? Can you communicate with them?

On 11/29/2022 at 4:13 AM, cherrydao said:

I have just signed up to Spring Forest and I can say I feel quite disappointed at how basic and simple these forms are. 

I totally agree. There is some good, but there are much better systems to study for the more serious internal arts practitioner. This whole thread very much sounds like a sales pitch for SFQ, NOT someone's objective experience. I would not be surprised at all if the person who started the thread was on Chunyi's staff.

Hey @saxgentleman67,

I am indeed sharing my true, unbiased & objective experience of SFQ.

Further, I don't necessarily agree with the premise that "basic & simple forms" are inferior, cited by Cherrydao and supported by you.

It's not being complex, hard, advanced & difficult to learn that gives a form its power at all, it's more dependent on the lineage qi and especially the practitioner himself.

You can reach the ultimate goal of qigong through very simply means, as long as it's authentic, has lineage qi, and you sincerely and correctly put in the work daily.

Which system that suits an individual is also a very important manner, as is the dynamic between you and the teacher. Something I've also seen you cite the importance of elsewhere. I agree with you. So find what works best for you

Lastly, I'm in no way affiliated with Chunyi or SFQ, I live in Europe and do my own thing, which is also extremely clear if you read some of my posts.

Edited by Nuralshamal
  • Like 2

I quite enjoy SPQ and have practiced it for many years, and no, I'm not on Chunyi's staff.

I've got up to level 4, but never got into the level 3 and 4 meditations.

Not seeing any ghosts yet, but it's a solid practice to start feeling the "Qi"

Edited by Partez
  • Like 1

On 3.10.2023 at 8:26 PM, centertime said:

Hi!

Can you tell about your experience about sensing ghosts?  How do you perceive ghosts? Visually or otherwise? Can you communicate with them?

This is something that should be taught by a trusted & authentic teacher.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, many people can go wrong when opening up their energetic perception.

What I've generally seen in spiritual circles regarding spiritual perception can be put into 3 categories:

1) They never open up their perception, all is simply mental delusion & fantasy
2) They start to open up their perception, but they don't get the needed guidance from their master, and so their perception is mixed, some is true, some is fantasy
3) They open up their perception through their teacher's guidance, their perception gets correction from their teacher, and their perception becomes clearer & clearer the longer they cultivate.

We have 5 physical senses (smelling, seeing, tasting, touching & hearing) and a 6th sense which interprets the inputs from our 5 sense (we could call it mind/knowing/understanding).

Spiritually, you could similarly say that we have the exact same 6 senses: smelling, seeing, tasting, touching, hearing & knowing.

How to "detect" ghosts could be using either of the 6 spiritual senses. E.g. you can feel their energy, which depending on the particular spirit could feel cold or warm. You can see them, which could be the different colors of their energy as well as their size & shape.

Otherwise your 6th spiritual sense could simply "know" that something or someone is present.

Just like when you're walking down the street and suddenly feel uneasy for no reason. Then you look over your shoulder and see that someone was staring at you, who then look away when you see them.

You just felt something, you don't know why, but it prompted you to turn around. Similarly, this sense also exists spiritually, you just "know" something's going on.

I personally always try to avoid communcating with ghosts, simply because they can so easily deceive you. How will you know if they're good or bad? They can shapeshift and pose as anything. They can say they're an angel sent from God to you, because you're the choosen one, you're so special, and they have a Divine mission for you. But in reality they're just tricksters playing you for being gullible, and will then tell you to do progressively weirder & weirder things. The more you listen, the more you let them in, the more they can affect you.

You can see a perfect example of the above in Black Mirror on Netflix, latest season, the episode called "Demon 79". Of course it's a fictional show, but the principles behind spirit possesion are pretty well shown.

The above is also why Danish mystic & intuitive Martinus advised people not to communicate with spirits. He lived from 1891-1980, and he had many cases of possesed people coming to him for help. Everyone of them had somehow tinkered with the spirits and got tricked. He then helped them get out of it.

Similarly, you need the guidance & protection of an authentic spiritual lineage before you communicate with spirits, otherwise it's generally too risky.

• Like 1

On 03.10.2023 at 9:26 PM, centertime said:

Hi!

You will naturally be able to do that if you have developed your upper chakras, like anahata. Ofcourse if the ghosts are present in the place.

That said most ghosts are Yin (dead), there are only two consequences of interaction, you lose your energy and vitality, or if the mind is weak get obsessed/possesed (mental ailment), some people also get scared that leads to damage (hole/tear) in the mental body.

On 24.10.2023 at 10:50 PM, Partez said:

solid practice to start feeling the "Qi"

Most systems stop at that point, and don't go further.

6 hours ago, Neirong said:

Most systems stop at that point, and don't go further.

I sort of question if there is much beyond that, but open to it.

Through hypnosis I can create most of the "Qi" effects people present, like pushing and pulling someone, or transfering an energy etc.

I'm yet to see any tangible proof from anyone of anything greater than that.

And while internal experiences, like Astral projection or seeing ghosts are real, ultimately the experience may only be happening in your head.

5 hours ago, Partez said:

I sort of question if there is much beyond that, but open to it.

Through hypnosis I can create most of the "Qi" effects people present, like pushing and pulling someone, or transfering an energy etc.

I'm yet to see any tangible proof from anyone of anything greater than that.

And while internal experiences, like Astral projection or seeing ghosts are real, ultimately the experience may only be happening in your head.

That is the problem of the broken systems, they kind of end up nowhere. Wow "I can sense Qi" - so what next? Keeping moving hands around for 50 years till you die?

All these healing systems they simply don't work, they function like homeopathy on placebo and self impression. The body has self-healing mechanism, cat scratches you, you bleed - the wound gets healed, that is natural course of events, but the shameless Guru will take credit for his "SFQ" system to heal your wound.

Sense Qi > See Qi (Tangible) (ESP Abilties) > Manipulate, Move Qi - Create mandalas, Charge things, influence > Alter/Transform > Materialize, Create > > >

As you advance you develop abilities that allow to explore and change yourself on such a deep level, that you completely transform your existence.
Internal changes bring you abilities and qualities that others cannot have.
It is like getting root access on your phone/pc, you will have more power over yourself than any untrained individual.

9 hours ago, Neirong said:

All these healing systems they simply don't work, they function like homeopathy on placebo and self impression. The body has self-healing mechanism, cat scratches you, you bleed - the wound gets healed, that is natural course of events, but the shameless Guru will take credit for his "SFQ" system to heal your wound.

It sounds like you are getting ready to shill a system.

Well, what is it? (And how much does it cost 🤣)