Iliketurtles

Discussion On Immortals

33 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

Blue zone diet and lifestyle, some basic qigong. 

1) Life is suffering. 

2) To relieve suffering, you might want to pursue the buddhist path. 

3) There are more Buddhist Sutras and Tantras than any normal person can read and have use for in one lifetime.

So you might choose to bail out, and pursue something more clear. 

Netflix, anyone? 

You are on the right path. Good luck.

39 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

"Luck is for the unprepared"

Karen Lynch 

i don't care

Edited by Indiken
  • Haha 1

On 4/18/2021 at 9:44 AM, Indiken said:

I am looking to lengthen my lifespan to learn the needed lessions in this lifetime.

I wouldn't worry about your lifespan, it's not up to you anyway... AND it's a fiction. You have exactly the time you need wake up. The lessons are available when you are sincere and willing to let go of your most cherished ideas. It is your heartfelt intention and honesty with yourself and reality that matter. 

Edited by stirling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Indiken said:

thank you sir

i think i have reached nearly what i wanted

today i realized that one way to smooth the energy blockages is to do in mind what one want to do in reality

i was instructed in this way earlier, but my experience was not adequate to grasp it

again thank you sir

and be well

AL

I'm not entirely sure what you are getting at, but I will just say that doing things like acting out of anger even in the mind create more delusion.  If your proposed actions in the mind are loving and kind, then they might be more helpful... but, really, the thinking mind is precisely THE wrong tool for working toward awakening. 

Edited by stirling
  • Like 1

On 2021-04-19 at 9:54 PM, stirling said:

I wouldn't worry about your lifespan, it's not up to you anyway... AND it's a fiction. You have exactly the time you need wake up. The lessons are available when you are sincere and willing to let go of your most cherished ideas. It is your heartfelt intention and honesty with yourself and reality that matter. 

i am rethinking your statement, 

can you say what is "wake up" and why i do have to "wake up"?

can you tell me the method of letting go "the most cherished ideas"?

what is honesty?

Edit:

Latin "honestus" from "honos", the deepest i did found with surface search - honour. Probably this is related to a public office a person held. 
i personally would say that honesty is behaving or saying what one think,

by definition i am not honest,

thank you for pointing that to me :)

Edited by Indiken

On 4/28/2021 at 11:33 AM, Indiken said:

can you say what is "wake up" and why i do have to "wake up"?

can you tell me the method of letting go "the most cherished ideas"?

what is honesty?

"Waking up" is realizing how things truly are. There is no need to wake up, if you are happy with how things are.

Resting in the quiet stillness of open awareness is being-ness without ideas of how to be. There are no cherished ideas when this is happening.

Honesty is being realistic with yourself and others about your suffering, how you are, and what you do, and not trying to hide it.

Edited by stirling