dwai

Pranayama and breath holding

2 hours ago, dawn90 said:

This man claims that the central channel starts at the penis tip, is that correct?

Because I thought it started at the perineum.

https://zh-cn.facebook.com/553292965166369/videos/1872821672867133/?__so__=watchlist&__rv__=video_home_www_playlist_video_list

This is not correct. Don’t waste your time on such ridiculous claims!! 

Find a good teacher/system and stick with it. 

Edited by dwai

21 hours ago, dawn90 said:

This man claims that the central channel starts at the penis tip, is that correct?

Because I thought it started at the perineum.

https://zh-cn.facebook.com/553292965166369/videos/1872821672867133/?__so__=watchlist&__rv__=video_home_www_playlist_video_list

From swamij again:

Involution and evolution: The process towards realizing and abiding in pure consciousness is one of evolution. The involution of consciousness into the human being is conceptualized as being a process of the creative energy of Shakti condensing further and further into solid form, and falling asleep at the first chakra, at the perineum near the base of the spine. The process of Kundalini Awakening reverses this involution until the full potential of the human is realized in the return to the pure consciousness.

Some people seem to talk about the Brahmarandhra as if if it's outside the Crown chakra, now I know the Crown chakra and the Sahasrara are synonyms, but isn't the fontanelle the true Sahasrara. The middle part.

And the anterior fontanelle would correspond to the Brahmarandhra this time.

The front part.

And the posterior fontanelle would be the Bindu Chakra. That's my feeling.

And all of this would constitute the Crown chakra from one extreme the Brahmarandhra, and the other extreme the Bindu chakra which would correspond respectively to the anterior fontanelle and the posterior fontanelle.

In simple terms, the crown would be Bindu to Brahmarandhra, and posterior fontanelle to anterior fontanelle - which are the same; can somebody confirm this? Because sometimes it seems to be not clear.

I've taken this text (below):

The Sushumna nadi/central high tension channel carries the thinner Vajrini inside it. Inside this is the even subtler Chitrini. Inside this is the subtlest Brahmanadi. When it reaches the head the Sushumna bifurcates. At the back of your skull where your neck ends, there is a small hollow, at this point the Sushumna divides into 2.

One portion of the Brahmanadi/highest tension channel, now continues straight to the top of the head till the top bindu and the brahmarandhra. The other portion continues horizontally through the pineal gland till the third eye chakra. This third eye chakra point is called the Kuthastha and represents the meeting point of the 3 naadis, Sushumna, Ida and Pingala (the 3 high energy channels). Now from the Kuthastha, the Brahmanadi alone continues through your forehead till it reaches the Brahmarandhra.  These 2 sections of the Brahmanadi, one from along the back of the head and one from along the forehead, now meet at the Brahmarandhra. The top bindu, brahmarandhra and sahasrara chakras are interconnected one above the other at the top of your skull.

Here the Brahmarandhra and the Sahasrara are spoken about as if two different things, when I thought they were part of the same structure.

When Sushumna hits the Kuthastha and goes up the forehead, now is that against the forehead or is that a middle point in the center of the head?

So one goes all around the head and would hit the anterior fontanelle or Brahmarandra; and the other goes up the forehead, to hit the same fontanelle. And that's enlightenment.

Some people call the anterior fontanelle part of Bindu, is that because the cave of Brahma stretches from Bindu Visarga to fontanelle (the anterior part).

And in those caves the soul resides.

It's an interesting thing. Because whenever I choose to push the energy all over my head and into the anterior fontanelle it activates something.

I was thinking of the relationship with the cavity of the heart - Brahman. Where the soul resides. So I was thinking.

This must be the same thing.

The soul resides in both those caves. Because I did it just now: push the energy into where I think the Brahmarandhra is. And, as soon as I do that something shoots up into as if a mechanism is activated and into my heart.

Brahmarandhra seems to be some sort of button. That you press. And the whole thing starts off.

Does anybody relate with that?

Is that why life starts at Bindu - if you include Brahmarandhra.

Edited by dawn90

7 hours ago, Cleansox said:

There are some texts discussing red and white bindu that seem to imply the connection to the penis tip. 

The Vajrayana system states that the central channel (avadhūtī) begins at the point of the third eye like of lord Shiva, curves up to the crown of the head, and then goes straight down to the lower body. There are two side channels, the rasanā and lalanā, which start at their respective nostrils and then travel down to the lower body… The lower end of the central channel ends in the rectum.

https://symbolicmemes.wordpress.com/only-breath/chakras-vajrayana/

And from the Buddhist encyclopaedia 

Central channel (dbu ma, avadhuti). The central subtle channel within the body, running from the base of the spine to the crown of the head. 

The channel that the white and red drops travel are then likely to be another channel that does involve the penis? 

At the channel-centres there are white and red drops, upon which physical and mental health are based. The white is predominant at the top of the head and the red at the solar plexus. These drops have their origin in a white and red drop at the heart centre, and this drop is the size of a small pea and has a white top and red bottom. It is called the indestructible drop, since it lasts until death. 

[At death] The drops move towards the heart centre where the extremely subtle combination of wind-energy and consciousness resides and on reaching it, the drops enclose it between them. 

[At the moment of death] An external sign is that the red drop continues to ascend and finally exits through the nostril. The white drop descends and exits through the genital opening. 

https://www.hayagriva.org.au/wheel-of-life/death-process/

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 1

Chakra

What you said makes me dangerously think of this; are those two things related? 

Something in the brain, once activated sets up a sequence that drives energy into the heart.

That's what I got out of it.

"In the Guardian context, the Alta Major center is located at the base of the skull, where the neck meets the skull. This is considered the Thalamus Complex, the 9th morphogenetic chakra that directly corresponds to the medulla Oblongata and access into the Universal Antahkarana current. As a result of its placement in the head, it is also referred to as the Mouth of God or Goddess. This energy center in the lightbody directly regulates many aspects of brain and glandular function, and the circuitry connects into the hara center which represents the location where the Monadic identity first anchors into the physical body.

In order to maintain connection and communication with the higher heart center located in the thymus gland, and to build the crystal lotus breath configuration within the Sacred Crystal Heart, the three main energy centers in the head must be linked together and then sustained. These three energy centers operate as a trinity and connect into three major brain glands; the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal. The energetic circuitry links between them exist from on the top of the head, to the middle of the forehead or top middle hairline, and then to the base of the skull. This trinity circuit communicates with the monadic consciousness layers, bringing the communication vibration down into the body and then the spiritual blueprint pattern is spoken through the throat center and voice box. This trinity pattern circuitry allows conscious awareness of our deep heart expression to be brought into the earth realm, by bringing one’s personal spiritual mission or divine purpose into physical actualization."

As far as penis tips are concerned:

During meditation, when I focused around my ajna chakra, a sexual feeling started and a mild arousal began. As I focused more on the pleasurable feeling in the ajna, it was connected to the tip of the penis. As I narrowed on in this penis-tip point, I had my first self-induced non-contact non-ejaculatory mind-orgasm.

So there is *something* related to that point, yes. Though how exactly it relates kundalini in the perenium, I don't know.