thelerner

Any interesting plans for June?

1 hour ago, Limahong said:

Hi Nun,

I thought you are living naturally with/in NATURE.

You hoarded too many toilet rolls by mistakes?

tenor.gif

Stay clean and safe.

- Anand

Limi !  Where's ya bin ?   I was just talking about you behind your back , in another thread .   Your radar must be on ?

I do live in nature ... well, in a cabin in nature - 35 years without a bathroom or shower ..... I've had enough !   And imagine the smell !

Or ... try having a hose shower in the yard in  winter time .   Anyway, the bathroom walls are nearly half glassed in  so there is a good view out to nature  .... not as sure about the view in though .

!I did have too many toilet rolls, but not by accident , I was forced into it  - when they re-appeared on the shelves, they where only available in 16 pack units .

I hope you enjoy your wok tossed rolls .

On 5/29/2020 at 4:19 AM, Apech said:

Surrender?  I give up.

Betakkuma Stickers Download | Gambar bergerak, Gerak, Gambar Betakkuma Stickers Download | Ilustrasi lucu, Gifs lucu, Lucu     But keep it safe.

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement

On 5/29/2020 at 3:07 AM, Nintendao said:

I'll go into a Daoism and qigong bookworm phase... Hope I can be of help to other seekers someday.

Hi Nin,

Very good. Keep it up. Don't give up. 

Keep safe.

- Anand

• Like 1

I decided I should get into an easy, basic qigong routine and I downloaded Yang Jwing-Ming's 8 Pieces Brocade iPhone app, which at $10 seems like a really good deal. I'm going to watch all the lectures before I start doing it in earnest but it's pretty exciting.

• Like 5

On 5/29/2020 at 12:36 AM, thelerner said:

I'm gonna take a step back meditation wise.

I want to work on strength.

I want to raise some mushrooms.

Good morning Michael,

Very good mix of going back to yourself and Nature...

th?id=OIP.EhJrv7ark_2iytsqAV554gHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=227&h=171th?id=OIP.JPp26_iFaha7fInqcAELjgHaKe&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300th?id=OIP.vmw7omQyK9pc9vZ_heJglwAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

th?id=OIP.0KfZdUYQPYzYi4yqt3S7lAHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&w=227&h=152  th?id=OIP.4NxC_cXyGFdUQFQtv_6kFAHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=202&h=152  th?id=OIP.11pxlZVTeTcm015waSFMYQHaFj&pid=Api&P=0&w=205&h=154

Enjoy and stay safe.

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhancement
  • Like 2

On 5/29/2020 at 1:14 AM, SirPalomides said:

After finishing a long program of mundane, job-related study, I want to get back to finishing a novel I'm writing and planning another one.

Hi SirPalomides,

You have come across as - intellectual...

cat-turning-pages-giphy.gif?w=455&h=256

Keep safe ~ don't catch rats.

Meow...

- Anand