waterdrop

sensitivity to viberation cause of qigong practice ?

i feel last few days when it got warm where i live  a lot of vibration on my desk on the floor  (and when i walk away for something like 30 minutes also vibreations in my chest , heart area    - the neighbors are using some very strong air conditioner  and i wonder if i feel the vibrations just cause of that    cause other family members dont feel it  maybe its cause im closer to the air conditiner  or   maybe some qigong i did caused me to be more sensitive to vibrations  or maybe its some qi deviation of some sort- though i dont think thats the case   - cause it does stop after an hour when im away from the room in the house where i stay at most of the day and where i feel the vibrations well

@idiot_stimpy   like shaking , like movments of a washing machine , like people feel in a weak earthquake   ,  my desk table for example feels like it moves a tiny bit left the tiny bit to the right (its not moving visibly to the eye it   just feel like it)

Edited by waterdrop

1 hour ago, freeform said:

If you're doing your training - the vibration could also be coming from inside of you.

I agree. 

Its probably you becoming more sensitive to your own energy.

Just passively watch it. 

You might find when you become angry or emotional, the energy will become strong and turbulent. When you are at peace within yourself, it will start to feel like bliss/formless space. 

17 hours ago, Master Logray said:

Could it be some sort of minor earthquake?   Animals can sense that too.

I have felt the earth shaking numerous times and thought the same. However it was, as others suggested, an internal energy state.