Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Anyone use online dating apps?

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

I never said sex was a bad thing, but criticized how you approach it. Reich was far ahead of his time and his writings are a summation of research characterizing the effects of emotional and sexual suppression. In other words, rigid character armoring. 

I approach sex in a way that facilitates it happening in a positive way mutually enjoyable for both parties.

Even if that were true about Reich which it isn't, and even if his theories weren't crackpot, which they are....What we're talking about here is far from sexual suppression, its opening up sexually. I'm helping people get over their hang ups, so they enjoy sex more, open up more, but some people will react negatively.

I guess they must have had religious upbringings hey?

Edited by Immortal4life

3 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Well you're actually a special case ralis. I know you've mentioned you've had social problems and difficulty making friends from the time you were young and have constructed a lot of coping mechanisms around that so I am sympathetic to you.

Other people hear however are reacting negatively because the truth is hard for them to accept when presented with results. This is just an emotional and touchy subject for a lot of people but trust me when I tell you that you can get over yourselves and be happier.

I never said I have relationship social problems. I have had many friends over the years and during the last few years I have lost many good fiends that have passed away. If you read a bit of literature such as Sinclair Lewis’s “ Main Street” you may have a clue as to what small town middle America is like. Perhaps a little reading of great literature and other reading in the humanities may enlighten you. If you even read. 

10 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Ralis' identification was based off a psuedoscientist's theory Wilhelm Reich, widely regarded as a crackpot.

From the mouth of the guy posting the Alt-Right's cherry-picked nonsense on Jordan Peterson as gospel. Right.

Reich--a crackpot to those threatened by his ideas that never offended anyone but those with their noses deep in the armpits of their own self-aggrandizing dogma. 

• Thanks 1

I'm from a small town originally as well. That's why I know the importance of being able to relate to people, to fit in, and have a good social life. The social dynamics ate no different, except there are a little bit more consequences for social faux pas' because you will see the same people a bit more often again.

6 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

I approach sex in a way that facilitates it happening in a positive way mutually enjoyable for both parties.

Even if that were true about Reich which it isn't, and even if his theories weren't crackpot, which they are....What we're talking about here is far from sexual suppression, its opening up sexually. I'm helping people get over their hang ups, so they enjoy sex more, open up more, but some people will react negatively.

I guess they must have had religious upbringings hey?

Now you are sexual advisor sex therapist Dr. Immortal? No one is asking you for help. Further, one can be sexually emotionally suppressed and still have massive amounts of sex. Obviously, you are in over your head in this conversation. 

Just now, Earl Grey said:

From the mouth of the guy posting the Alt-Right's cherry-picked nonsense on Jordan Peterson as gospel. Right.

Reich--a crackpot to those threatened by his ideas that never offended anyone but those with their noses deep in the armpits of their own self-aggrandizing dogma. 

Jordan Peterson isn't alt right at all. That's a media created stereotype and its false. He's about Psychology, philosophy, and self improvement, not politics. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Immortal4life said:

I'm from a small town originally as well. That's why I know the importance of being able to relate to people, to fit in, and have a good social life. The social dynamics ate no different, except there are a little bit more consequences for social faux pas' because you will see the same people a bit more often again.

You grew up in a small town and therefor  my small town experience is the same. Fallacious reasoning again!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ralis said:

Now you are sexual advisor sex therapist Dr. Immortal? No one is asking you for help. Further, one can be sexually emotionally suppressed and still have massive amounts of sex. Obviously, you are in over your head in this conversation. 

The sex I have been talking about is healthy sex based on genuine attraction and chemistry, as opposed to negative sex, for example transaction based sex. I made that distinction clear early on.

2 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Jordan Peterson isn't alt right at all. That's a media created stereotype and its false. He's about Psychology, philosophy, and self improvement, not politics. 

Comprehension skills as bad as your reasoning skills again? I said 

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

the Alt-Right's cherry-picked nonsense on Jordan Peterson

just like you cherry-pick facts and twist them to suit your agenda. 

Jordan himself is already controversial, but you've chosen some of the worst crap to bring forward--even Freud had bizarre ideas like penis envy amongst women and yet people think that's all there is to him. 

Just now, ralis said:

You grew up in a small town and therefor  my small town experience is the same. Fallacious reasoning again!

I never said that at all. Strawman reasoning. But there are universal principles in all social interactions whether it's a big or small city. One principle that is almost always true, is when someone says everyone in a town are assholes, that person is the one with the problem socially.

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

just like you cherry-pick facts and twist them to suit your agenda. 

Nonsense, that's why you can't give a single example of cherry picking.

4 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

One principle that is almost always true, is when someone says everyone in a town are assholes, that person is the one with the problem socially.

Unless it's a progressive guy who is pointing out all the MAGA-hats are asshats for their bigotry.

The emperor's new clothes were anything but, and yet the fool saw what everyone else denied and called him stupid for not seeing, which was that the emperor was naked. 

Fail. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Immortal4life said:

Nonsense, that's why you can't give a single example of cherry picking.

Well d'uh--that's because every post you have made in this thread is cherry-picking. :rolleyes:

Edited by Earl Grey

Well d'uh--that's because every post you have made in this thread is cherry-picking. :rolleyes:

Exactly, my point is proven.

Just now, Immortal4life said:

Exactly, my point is proven.

Yes, your point that you just keep picking them while acting like you are nonchalantly popping them, you rake. 

5 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

I never said that at all. Strawman reasoning. But there are universal principles in all social interactions whether it's a big or small city. One principle that is almost always true, is when someone says everyone in a town are assholes, that person is the one with the problem socially.

I said it was full of assholes which doesn’t mean all are. Which is what I should have said. Your insistence on revising my posts is really annoying.

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Unless it's a progressive guy who is pointing out all the MAGA-hats are asshats for their bigotry.

The emperor's new clothes were anything but, and yet the fool saw what everyone else denied and called him stupid for not seeing, which was that the emperor was naked. 

Fail. 

Wrong. So wrong. A socially intelligent person can still socialize, have a good time, make friends, without bringing politics to the party. Politics are kind of a social faux pas for a social situation. It's clear ralis has trouble keeping politics out of that part of his life. He brings it into everything and people don't like that, they just wanna have a good time and have fun.

1 minute ago, ralis said:

I said it was full of assholes which doesn’t mean all are. Which is what I should have said. Your insistence on revising my posts is really annoying.

Ok that's fair enough. But still, it's kind of a red flag that kind of statement.

But I'm not actually bringng it into the discussion. It was a side note because I was concerned about you. 

Edited by Immortal4life

Just now, ralis said:

It's a PUA technique that borderlines abuse and manipulation, which they carry over into their rhetoric with others even outside of the dating game: gaslighting and strawmen, then insisting that they know what others really want or mean. That's the projection and that's the trivializing there, and then the victim-blaming when someone comes out of the initial shock or manipulation and retaliates, all while thinking they're smooth oil salesmen. 

It's a PUA technique that borderlines abuse and manipulation, which they carry over into their rhetoric with others even outside of the dating game: gaslighting and strawmen, then insisting that they know what others really want or mean. That's the projection and that's the trivializing there, and then the victim-blaming when someone comes out of the initial shock or manipulation and retaliates, all while thinking they're smooth oil salesmen. 

Lol. Dude. No one's a victim here or being victimized in any way. No one's being manipulated. I'm not selling you anything. Lol.

Where does your victim complex come from?

You literally blowing this up in your mind as if I conned your grand mama out of her house or inappropriately touched your peepee when you were an alter boy growing up. 

Edited by Immortal4life

Wrong. So wrong.

Yes, you are.

A socially intelligent person can still socialize, have a good time, make friends, without bringing politics to the party.

Which you haven't done with how you've brought up your politics on coronavirus or your misogyny bro politics into unrelated threads.

Politics are kind of a social faux pas for a social situation.

Translation: other people's politics that disagree with yours.

It's clear ralis has trouble keeping politics out of that part of his life.

White people also say that when ignoring how minorities are affected by politics that benefit wypipo at the expense of minorities, or guys who forget women don't enjoy the same legal privilege men have in deciding things as personal as what to do with their own bodies with regards to birth control of all things.

6 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

He brings it into everything and people don't like that, they just wanna have a good time and have fun.

Except that your fun comes at the expense of other people's dignity as you sacrifice decency and good taste to be an unapologetic and licentious rake. 

• Thanks 1

Ok that's fair enough. But still, it's kind of a red flag that kind of statement.

But I'm not actually bringng it into the discussion. It was a side note because I was concerned about you. 

Concerned? You don’t even know who or what I am. You attempt to flip the discussion in your favor with fake compassion to gain an advantage. Very apparent. 

10 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It is very transparent. 

9 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Lol. Dude. No one's a victim here or being victimized in any way. No one's being manipulated. I'm not selling you anything. Lol.

You literally blowing this up in your mind as if I conned your grand mama out of her house or inappropriately touched your peepee when you were an alter boy growing up. 

No one's a victim here or being victimized in any way.

Forgetting whose PMs you posted in the OP here, are you?

No one's being manipulated

You've been doing a very bad job of convincing others of your good intentions, so the first manipulated victim is you as you apparently believe the drivel you're spewing and swallowing. 

I'm not selling you anything.

Uh, yes you are. You're selling this PUA life and telling everyone else they seem to have a problem. You remind me of every guy I know who leaves Winnipeg and suddenly thinks he's hot shit for getting out when he will still always be a guy from Winnipeg, humbled and castrated by reality that sees him as nothing but another guppy in the sea of life.

More like "Why is impotent4life's script so predictable and boring?" when it's the same nonsense pushed out by wannabes everywhere who just aren't original.

I'm more appalled by your fallacious reasoning and atrocious spelling, grammar, and punctuation. 

Edited by Earl Grey

Which you haven't done with how you've brought up your politics on coronavirus or your misogyny bro politics into unrelated threads.

Translation: other people's politics that disagree with yours.

White people also say that when ignoring how minorities are affected by politics that benefit wypipo at the expense of minorities, or guys who forget women don't enjoy the same legal privilege men have in deciding things as personal as what to do with their own bodies with regards to birth control of all things.

Talk about projecting

I’m not interested in politics here. Coronavirus is not a political issue. It’s becoming very clear that you have trouble distinguishing that. I see now that’s why you are projecting political ideas onto people where there are none. Everything is politics to you. It’s like you’re incapable of just chill normal conversation.

When someone says they are not always interested in politics it’s not always because they are hiding some secret racist agenda, and REALLY are political but are hiding it. You’re projecting hidden agendas and “code words” where there are none. You have a hard time with that. In a sense this conversation with me is good for you cuz it’s bringing these issues up to the surface for you.

All those things you mentioned are legitimate issues, but not everything is about them and politics has its time and place, but not everything is political.

I would dating, is an area where politics have very little to do with it. It’s like saying martial arts effectiveness is a political issue but it’s not, it’s a training issue. But you see politics everywhere, political motivations in everything, even where they don’t exist.

This is what projection really is.

Sign in to follow this