Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Pranic Healing - Choa Kok Sui

So I've been hooking up with a woman who is super into it. That's even her job, she does Pranic healing on patients and even does it for free for the homeless. She has pictures of her master up in her house and even the whole feng shui of her house set up is based on the teachings of Pranic Healing. She wouldn't show me the exercise practices though cuz they're secret,  though she really pushed hard to get me to practice twin hearts and some other meditations with her. It seems wacky and flaky but after practice I genuinely felt the deep energy channels in my body noticeably widened. 

Anyone here practice it? What does it do for you and what are the practices like? Anyone wanna talk about the secret practices?

Edited by Immortal4life

I learned it six years ago. It’s more technical than Reiki and NOT super secret; that’s probably just her and her sect.

There is no creativity—you do exactly what the textbooks say for any condition whether it’s herpes or a flu, as each has you focus on prana in a specific area and chakras to heal with the appropriate colors of prana.

The exercise part is called Arhartic Yoga and she claims she is not allowed to show it to anyone, or practice it in public at all. I'm tempted to use game and seduction to get her to reveal it to me just out of curiosity, but I dont think I'm gonna, I'm just gonna respect it...but kinda curious too😋🤔

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

The exercise part is called Arhartic Yoga and she claims she is not allowed to show it to anyone, or practice it in public at all.

Ah yea, Arhatic is secret. You have to sign an agreement saying you won’t show it. She can teach you Meditation on Twin Hearts and Superbrain Yoga, but she can’t show you the Blue Pearl or Dhyana and Blue Triangle meditations.

Pranic Healing becomes a complete yogic system in of itself. I no longer do the yogas, but I can do the healing still. 

If Reiki is like a massage, Pranic Healing is surgery removing a tumor. And since I did Jyorei before, Jyorei is a quick shower in the springtime after running home and getting a little grimey.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

There is no creativity—you do exactly what the textbooks say for any condition whether it’s herpes or a flu, as each has you focus on prana in a specific area and chakras to heal with the appropriate colors of prana.

Oh she's so rigid in her practice and even daily life. Yeah I like to be creative, test things out, develop different things and focus on different aspects of my practice based on what I'm feeling in my body that day, where I'm tight, where my movements aren't smooth enough,  etc. This woman is so strict and rigid in her practice. 

Edited by Immortal4life

2 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Oh she's so rigid in her practice and even daily life. Yeah I like to be creative, test things out, develop different things and focus on different aspects of my practice based on what I'm feeling in my body that day, where I'm tight, where my movements aren't smooth enough,  etc. This woman is so strict and rigid in her practice. 

Yeah, it doesn’t have room for creativity. I worked with the lineage successors, but found something off about them, especially some practitioners are not only racist, but if you don’t subscribe to the near worship some have for GMCKS, they treat you like you don’t exist and are super passive-aggressive.

GMCKS if he were alive would have hated to see some of those who are now teaching his life’s work for disregarding his forgiveness, tolerance, humility, and love lessons.

2 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Is the Yoga unique, or is it like a combination of yoga systems already known in public?

His own making but looks similar to other stuff. You literally just follow his guided meditations. That’s what I hated as there was no room for exploration, and some teachers say Taijiquan is a waste because martial arts are no longer essential for Arhatic healers.

I noticed all the head teachers seem to be Phillipino, which is weird since it's practiced all over the world by many ethnicities, it's not like people of all kinds of ethnicities don't practice it.

That might not be accurate and may be just what I've seen though.

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

His own making but looks similar to other stuff. You literally just follow his guided meditations. That’s what I hated as there was no room for exploration, and some teachers say Taijiquan is a waste because martial arts are no longer essential for Arhatic healers.

Lol they'll just empty force you😂

That being said they overall seem like nice and sincere people and at the core the teachings seem based on kindness and compassion. But yeah...Taijiquan is no waste.

Edited by Immortal4life

Yeah most Meditation, Qigong, Yoga systems seem to develop you, how to explain it, built from the ground up. Pranic healing seems to go from the top down if that makes sense.

8 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Lol they'll just empty force you😂

That being said they overall seem like nice and sincere people and at the core the teachings seem based on kindness and compassion. But yeah...Taijiquan is no waste.

Yeah, and when I spoke about it, they made fun of me and said “ching chong ching” and said their system was superior to “immature martial practices.” The other teachers apologized because they know they have some kooks in the main group headquarters. So some are nice and open, some make you wonder how they are “masters”.

6 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Yeah most Meditation, Qigong, Yoga systems seem to develop you, how to explain it, built from the ground up. Pranic healing seems to go from the top down if that makes sense.

No, I get you. I find a lot of people seeking yogic practice (mostly New Agers who THINK they know yoga) want to go top and onwards and ignore the bottom, but those with martial backgrounds tend to anchor their practices bottom up before the yogic levels. Need grounding before seeking highs.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

I noticed all the head teachers seem to be Phillipino, which is weird since it's practiced all over the world by many ethnicities, it's not like people of all kinds of ethnicities don't practice it.

That might not be accurate and may be just what I've seen though.

The head teachers are almost all Filipinos because it started in the Philippines. GMCKS is Chinese Filipino. Their headquarters is in Manila.

His book Psychic Self Defense for Home and Office is excellent.

Besides that i haven't had any experience with the system. At the minimum his system seems to have some good juju....some systems you find on the net have a lot of mixed intent and funky mojo attached to them.....his methods seem relatively clean. 

The key to consider is this....what is your overall intent in your cultivation and does it align with the methods he's teaching? He appears to have several more books and also many videos available. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

At the minimum his system seems to have some good juju

The good juju is there, but in recent years, it's been affected by the work of the current group and the egregore work they are using in their group practices. There's a karmic soul group involved in their current issues, which is why I keep them at an arm's length these days. 

That self-defense book is definitely good. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

The good juju is there, but in recent years, it's been affected by the work of the current group and the egregore work they are using in their group practices. There's a karmic soul group involved in their current issues, which is why I keep them at an arm's length these days. 

That self-defense book is definitely good. 

Yeah, this is likely to happen to any system over time. Stay away from the cult of personality and just steal the methods....those kind of entanglements are quite sticky and will only hinder. 

Immortal4life, his system seems to kind of have a "Holy Celestial" quality to it.....different currents will resonate with different people. This kind of quality may or may no suit your nature. If you'd like i can do a reading for you on the topic. 

Riversnake sure, I'm down. How do you do a reading? The woman I know does a thing called scanning where she asks a question then scans the energy field between her hands connected to the question...or something like that 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

Yeah, this is likely to happen to any system over time. Stay away from the cult of personality and just steal the methods....those kind of entanglements are quite sticky and will only hinder. 

No, that's the thing: GMCKS was a fantastic human being. It's the people who began to worship him while completely ignoring his main teachings who brought down the integrity of the practice and the group. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Immortal4life said:

Riversnake sure, I'm down. How do you do a reading? The woman I know does a thing called scanning where she asks a question then scans the energy field between her hands connected to the question...or something like that 

He's a good intuitive. You can also cross check for Akashic reading with me if you want a second opinion later. 

1 hour ago, Immortal4life said:

Ill PM you. 

Sign in to follow this