Britneyy

PHURBA SORCERY COURSE

Hi, Britnayy,

hope that you see this! Would really love this course- I initiated into Jhankri shamanism in Nepal...we use phurbas, of course, but I never recieved full training in this aspect...not sure what I have that you’d like in return...Maybe you can let me know anything you might be interested in, and I’ll

see what I can find- I have a fairly extensive collection of occult and meditation/ practise related literature...thankyou so much.

many blessings.

Paul.

In my country it would be very difficult to always carry a dagger as daggers are prohibited weapons and also even knife carry in public places is outlawed.

6 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

In my country it would be very difficult to always carry a dagger as daggers are prohibited weapons and also even knife carry in public places is outlawed.

As I've already said, Tibetan "Buddhism" is a toxic mixture of black magic and mysticism (as is evidenced, in part, by this course), so its good that you cannot play with this aspect of it yourself.

Phurbas are nasty implements, used to "nail" Gaia, and they should be ritually cleansed (if anyone's foolish enough to acquire one).

Hardly surprising that this cult's rule of The Plateau ended in 1959 and that you'll find very few lay Tibetans attending the ejected Lamas' Western sanghas, as they generally revile their previous feudal overlords.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

Are you able to explain for my benefit what you mean by nailing Gaia?

Sure!

Gaia (Γαῖα), or Devī (देवी), the sacred feminine, may be considered to be embodied as the Sacred Mother Earth.

According to the ancient Greek cosmology (Hesiod's Theogony), She sprang forth from primordial Chaos and she also manifested her equal the sky (Uranus). So from One came Two (and then the 10,000...) and the First was not masculine She was feminine*.

Now, the kīla is a phallic symbol, driven into the Earth (without even the pretense of seeking Her consent) by the sorcerer priesthood of a primitive, feudalistic, patriarchal, misogynistic, child-snatching cult (Tibetan Pseudobuddhism - cf Buddhism).

The energy of the kīla is fierce, wrathful, piercing, affixing, transfixing. The kīla affixes the elemental process of 'Space' (Sanskrit: Ākāśa) to the Earth, thereby establishing an energetic continuum.

So, this is a black magic ritual (i.e ritualised rape)**.

It is certainly not a white magic ritual (i.e. ritualised consensual Lovemaking).

Furthermore, it is only part of the complete Path of Darkness of the Phurba, which espouses other evils:

So the monk taught them that if someone has realized the fundamental nature of reality, then even if they kill, steal, lie, commit adultery or engage in sexual misconduct, they can still achieve liberation. From the worldly point of view, of course, these are non-virtues which will cause you to be bound to Samsāra, but if you have realized the fundamental nature of mind, then, even if you commit such actions, liberation can be attained.

- Namdrol Tsering, The Practice of Vajrakilaya (Ithaca, New York: Snow Lion Publications, 1999) p33 -

There's much more that I could add about this vile subject but hopefully, that's more than ample? If not lookup Rigpa and Sogyal "Rinpoche" for the fruits of leading (and following) the dead-end of any Path of Darkness. None of them lead to Liberation and "realising the fundamental nature of mind" will not save you from the dire consequences of following the Left Hand of Darkness.

You could also locate a phurba in a museum and (providing its not been cleansed properly - which is vanishingly unlikely, as very few people know how to exorcise them), you may sense its inherent evil, even at a distance when it's behind glass.

18 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

Thank you for your information. 

De nada. :-)

* God is a woman - tough shit boys..! rotfl.gif

** As a relevant contemporary Western scientific addendum, see James Lovelock's Gaia hypothesis/theory, which illustrates how Gaia deals with rapists (i.e. potential climate Armageddon).

Edited by gatito
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1