Heartbreak

I Apologise To The Universe For Being Sexually Lustfully Attached To Human Mortal Women On Planet Earth

1 hour ago, Miroku said:

But don't you see? They are Asian, they are hot and they have sixpacks. They are high level cultivators, bodhisattvas! I am starting to doubt your clairvoyance if you cannot see past your member.

Btw Miroku saying the words Gay Alert wouldn’t offend you now right?

Unless you are ashamed to be gay but I know you are proud to be gay so you won’t be offended by my words gay alert right? 

If you are truly offended then I would remove the words gay alert from my post.

But my English dictionary says the word gay isn’t offensive just like how calling someone white or black isn’t offensive.

Unlike Earl Grey who keep calling me dumb shit.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Heartbreak said:

Unless you are ashamed to be gay but I know you are proud to be gay so you won’t be offended by my words gay alert right? 

But my English dictionary says the word gay isn’t offensive just like how calling someone white or black isn’t offensive.

Heh, dude you crack me up.

And frankly I don't know, nor do I care really. The question is for you, did me sharing male version of what you shared bother you?
I asked around and my friends feel like it prolly was homophobic. The words are not the problem I mean I am the first one to call out how gay my boyfriend is. The timing is kinda fishy here. It's not the words that are racist/homophobic/sexist/etc. it is the context and no dictionary will ever provide that.

You my friend have a severe case of yellow fever. And I am more concerned with the way you treat women, than how you treat me.

Also don't try to manipulate me. "Unless you are ashamed to be gay but I know you are proud to be gay so you won’t be offended by my words gay alert right? " This is a very manipulative sentence and I would prefer if you played clean.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Miroku said:

Heh, dude you crack me up.

And frankly I don't know, nor do I care really. The question is for you, did me sharing male version of what you shared bother you?
I asked around and my friends feel like it prolly was homophobic. The words are not the problem I mean I am the first one to call out how gay my boyfriend is. The timing is kinda fishy here. It's not the words that are racist/homophobic/sexist/etc. it is the context and no dictionary will ever provide that.

You my friend have a severe case of yellow fever. And I am more concerned with the way you treat women, than how you treat me.

Also don't try to manipulate me. "Unless you are ashamed to be gay but I know you are proud to be gay so you won’t be offended by my words gay alert right? " This is a very manipulative sentence and I would prefer if you played clean.

A friendly guy like Miroku gay or not don’t bother me in the slightest.

I wasn’t manipulating you M but I like to cover all bases when I type out my posts just to know how you stand.

Some gays are overly sensitive some have rather thick skins .. I am just glad you are not offended by gay alert.

Edited by Heartbreak

1 hour ago, Miroku said:

What’s wrong with having yellow fever?

I treat women I like in the the best ways possible but I have nothing to do with women I dislike.

How disconcerting would that be?

Would you gamble humanity itself on such views buddy...I love and honor all woman and goddesses in the human realm...even if baby cakes had half her face mauled off by a wild beast. If transformative healing meant XXX romance to succeed in such healing...thy would be done...thy would be did

Doesn't everybody like to be treated like a person?

Edited by Zorro Dantes
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

No gay is not offensive .

But I am wondering why you need to  yell out  "Alert! "  when a gay person posts  ? ? ? ? ? ?  

(I hope you never have to try to explain your way out of things in a courtroom !  ) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Heartbreak said:

A friendly guy like Miroku gay or not don’t bother me in the slightest.

I wasn’t manipulating you M but I like to cover all bases when I type out my posts just to know how you stand.

Some gays are overly sensitive some have rather thick skins .. I am just glad you are not offended by gay alert.

Listen up  Mr    Jackie Jack-off ,  what is this alert about ?   Now I am nervous .... looking about for a gunman or a fire or a new pandemic !

What am I supposed to be alerted for  ... is danger coming  ... oh dear ... now my adrenaline is way UP  !