Occasionally, fellow TaoBums, who practice Kunlun from Max's book, indicate that they can't afford to attend a Kunlun seminar to get the direct instruction and transmission from Max. The most memorable is SereneBlue.

I'd be willing to kick in the cost of a seminar (travel costs excluded) into a scholarship fund, if we can get at least a few more willing to do so. If we can, then I'd ask Mantra68 to oversee the scholarship selection.

If no one else is interested, I'll probably sponsor someone this year to the cost of a seminar on my own (again, I'd let Mantra68 make the choice). This practice is wonderful, and I'm just looking to pay it forward.

Anyone else interested?

AugustLeo :)

I'm in. glad to help, as this is the greatest gift of gifts!

It sounds like Mantra is flexible and creative... I paid him in goats, for instance. (Hopefully they've arrived by now.) Maybe just a donation to kunlunbliss.com might be simpler? In any case, a great project.

It sounds like Mantra is flexible and creative... I paid him in goats, for instance. (Hopefully they've arrived by now.) Maybe just a donation to kunlunbliss.com might be simpler? In any case, a great project.

Goats?

Sweeeeeeet. :wub:

Thanks Yoda!

AugustLeo, you are a good man and you have a big heart. As most of you know, we try to work with just about everyone. Contributing to the donations page on our site helps us help others.

Thanks guys.

Edited by Mantra68

I have a question, must the transmission come from Max? Mantra said that he and others have achieved or are on the precipice of dragon body which is the highest aim of Kunlun practice, am I correct?

So can Kan, Mantra, other high level students also give the transmission? If so the world benefit is tremendous to say the least. With Kunlun's purported quick results and self-as-teacher method, enlightenment would be exponential! I know if I could give such a priceless gift I would both free and frequently. I assume most of us out there feel the same way.

Scholarship fund is still a great idea, I'm just wondering about a long term solution where we don't need one or at most a few dedicated transmitters. Dedicated teachers who don't have time for a day job will never be in a position to give their teaching for free.