Sign in to follow this  
Mspitzer65

Breathing technique?

Can u guys/girls help me on my breathing technique. I seem to be doing it wrong I tried finding in the forms some helpful stuff but I would like to hear from everyone's point of view on this subject. I understand if u don't want to. It's ok I'm lacking in this part I would just like some help and explain if u could thx so much.

Edited by Mspitzer65
  • Like 1

Please describe how are you doing on your breathing. How deep can you breathe? At this point, it is very important to know how far down can you breathe.

1. Is your breath deep down to your throat?
2 Is your breath deep down to your chest?
3. Is your breath deep down to your belly?

Let me know, then, we go from there!

Edited by ReturnDragon

Belly breath just as an infant, chest breathing is the beginning of the end, turn around, reverse breath, throat breath your about to die  mouth breath is the last breath you take. So this is all useless talk.

Taoist or Buddhist belly breathing is very helpful check into it.

long silent abdominal breath, mind and breath rest on each other, if breath is rough use mind to smooth it out, if mind is distracted and not tranquil use breath to regulate the mind, every thought effects the breathing pattern. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I am sorry I think I understand a little bit by inhale hold exhale hold repeat with clear mind.... I had another questions finding root where u guys buy your herbs from and can certain herbs help my cause?

Not sure about herbs,  I'll spray eucalyptus oil into the air of my shower which helps clear the sinus's.  You may want to look into a breathing app.  Ones like Insight Timer, there's a dozen or two of them.  Most let you set up a breathing rhythm, how many seconds in and out.  They can help you keep deep and steady. 

4 hours ago, Mspitzer65 said:

I am sorry I think I understand a little bit by inhale hold exhale hold repeat with clear mind.... I had another questions finding root where u guys buy your herbs from and can certain herbs help my cause?

May I ask are you having problem in breathing or the breathing method?  You sound like you are having problem in breathing and need some herbs to cure it.

Problems with breathing is better to cure with a breathing method but not herbs. You still did not answer my questions in the above post.

5 hours ago, Mspitzer65 said:

1-no

2-no

3-yes

OK,  you can breathe deep down to your abdomen. Now, you have a baseline for your breathing practice. 
You may stand up or sitting down.
Here is your breathing technique:
1. Breathe softly, smoothly and very slowly. Your abdomen will expand slowly as your breath goes down deeper.
2. At the point that you cannot breathe any deeper, at your baseline, it's time for you to exhale slowly.

3.  After your abdomen is fully expanded, then, exhale slowly until your abdomen is fully contracted inward.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3.

If you get used to this breathing habit, then, you do it 24/7. You will see some changes in your health after few months.

Note: The contraction and expansion of the abdomen will, also, help you to massage the internal organs and prevent constipation.

Edited by ReturnDragon

Sign in to follow this