Sign in to follow this  
Scholar

Is it good to bring chi to the balls?

I know it looks an troll question but its not. I recently got better at directing chi to various parts of my body and would like to know if directing the energy to my balls would benefit me, like increased androgens, or fuck me up. Thanks

Wait. I realized now that you might be asking if it's safe to spin your testes.

There may be many ways to direct energy. There may be many ways to circulate energy. Some of these might be beneficial, but discovering them on your own is a hazard.

If you direct energy to one part of your body with effort and persistence, then it's almost certainly going to cause something severe.

Internal arts are supposed to be about training your mind and gaining health is a side effect. Why are you so concerned with your family jewels instead of pacifying your heart-mind?

Learn from a qualified teacher who has attained good health and can demonstrate good skills.

Edited by virtue
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, virtue said:

Wait. I realized now that you might be asking if it's safe to spin your testes.

There may be many ways to direct energy. There may be many ways to circulate energy. Some of these might be beneficial, but discovering them on your own is a hazard.

If you direct energy to one part of your body with effort and persistence, then it's almost certainly going to cause something severe.

Internal arts are supposed to be about training your mind and gaining health is a side effect. Why are you so concerned with your family jewels instead of pacifying your heart-mind?

Learn from a qualified teacher who has attained good health and can demonstrate good skills.

Hey let’s have this appropriate song:

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

I would advise against it.....don't make up shit. Get a time tested method and cultivate diligently. As you have your own experiences and deepen your knowledge about how the "system" works...then you can start to fuck around without killing yourself. 

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this