Sign in to follow this  
Rara

Living with a Daoist in disguise

My latest living arrangement has got me back into my old place, which my landord now uses like a hotel.

He came back from abroad last night and found some tiny coffee cups that were given to me by a friend around October time. I have 6 of these, and I did think at the time "I wonder what I'll do with 6" Funny thing is, I still haven't used them to this day.

He walked into the kitchen and asked "can I use a few of these to make ice cubes"?

Voila!

Wu wei. A use for everything. And a housemate that I think I'll get on with :D

Edited by Rara
  • Like 1

@admin Please can we change the title to say "disguise"? My phone's screen protector also likes to protect me from typing letters. Thank you!

29 minutes ago, Rara said:

My latest living arrangement has got me back into my old place, which my landord now uses like a hotel.

He came back from abroad last night and found some tiny coffee cups that were given to me by a friend around October time. I have 6 of these, and I did think at the time "I wonder what I'll do with 6" Funny thing is, I still haven't used them to this day.

He walked into the kitchen and asked "can I use a few of these to make ice cubes"?

Voila!

Wu wei. A use for everything. And a housemate that I think I'll get on with :D

How perfectly ordinary!

Nice share Brother!  Thank you.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rara said:

@admin Please can we change the title to say "disguise"? My phone's screen protector also likes to protect me from typing letters. Thank you!

I believe, as the originator of the opening post, you can click "edit" and have the option to edit the title as well.

6 hours ago, ilumairen said:

I believe, as the originator of the opening post, you can click "edit" and have the option to edit the title as well.

That's what I thought, but I can only find a "hide" option. Thanks though.

4 minutes ago, Rara said:

That's what I thought, but I can only find a "hide" option. Thanks though.

To the left of "options"..

Just now, ilumairen said:

To the left of "options"..

Did it! Somene else also gave me a pointer too. Cheers :)

Sign in to follow this