Recommended Posts

There is a powerful energy vortex over here in Port Townsend, Washington.  I can feel the difference, especially while doing meditations.  I am interested in TD bummers' experience with this kind of phenomena.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come on! Are there any ley line experts out there?

Edited by moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Experienced many of these spaces myself. There is a reason why many old Daoist monasteries are built on mountains. "Sacred sites" throughout cultures are usually built on ley lines. They are great places for practicing chi kung as the energy is super thick and it is easier to "ascend" to a state of stillness. 

 

 

Edited by RiverSnake
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

Experienced many of these spaces myself. There is a reason why many old Daoist monasteries are built on mountains. "Sacred sites" throughout cultures are usually built on ley lines. They are great places for practicing chi kung as the energy is super thick and it is easier to "ascend" to a state of stillness. 

 

 

 

I agree, have you got any favorite ones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, moment said:

 

I agree, have you got any favorite ones?

 

When i was down in Peru, all of the pyramids i visited were on vortexes, but had gotten quite polluted (energetically) over the years. Some people say Machu Picchu is on a big vortex....but in the time i visited there i was too young too be aware of these things. Never been to Stone Henge, but a British friend of my said the energy there is intense. 

 

When i lived in Florida, i regularly visited a native american site that was wonderful. Like most sites it felt like your walking into a thick soup of energy and entering another dimension....in some sense you are. Usually local parks have vortexes. If your doing any kind of work with the land (Faeries or other land spirits), you'll inevitably be invited into these realms. 

 

 

Edited by RiverSnake
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, moment said:

There is a powerful energy vortex over here in Port Townsend, Washington.  I can feel the difference, especially while doing meditations.  I am interested in TD bummers' experience with this kind of phenomena.

 

Well, 'energy vortex is kinda general , what type sort to you mean ?

 

I have experience with several 'phenomena'  that could be called such .   I suppose the first classifications are either  intersections or gateways  ( they can be both )   and 'good or bad' , like in dowsing  its usually intersections of lines  or streams of energy. A good one can give amplification of other energies in it's field .

 

'Down here' we dont call them ley lines  ( well, some nongs do ! ) , they are 'dreaming lines' ,  some   follow song lines  . Got one right through the cabin , ; it starts in a birth pool down at the river , up the very steep side, through my place , out across the paddock,  through  'Snake Gully' at 'Fairy Glenn Creek ,  up 'Pyramid Hill' , and 'nodes' near the 'lightening spot '   *   , up to the steep back ridge and 'ends' (actually 'nodes out ' ) as the ridge drops down its very steep south side .

 

Its taken 15 years of experience there and absorbing / learning  plus elucidation from Aboriginal Elders (including my teacher) to map that out .

 

So, the lightening spot is  'sore spot' , 'charge in'   fire , lightening  ,  watch out for that  .  Birth hole / pool is charge in , but water earth. Then it goes to my place / node, charge out -  water earth .  the 'end is  node out , earth air .   So, if you 'dream'  safely past the  lightening , to end .... you can come back in somewhere else , far across country  - one step .

 

Before I knew what the hell was going on there , I was both flummoxed and amazed at the vivid dreams I was having, I would be walking up the back ridge to the top, step and .... the in the dream I would be some where else , trying to figure out how the helI got there  ( as its not like an ordinary dream, where surreal things happen and scene can chop and change ) .

 

There is a lot more to be said about that, and the lightening spot , and the  associated regolith and structure  , quartz seams  , etc .

 

Not sure if this is what you are chasing  ?    I also have done magical ritual ceremony using   energy vortex  .   Done some dowsing  and remedial geomantic work ( at a 'stone age farming'  workshop I went to   ) ,  thats about lines and intersections .

 

I also helped my mate in the film industry understand why his extremely high tech stabilising gear.was going   haywire in some outback locations

 

He uses these maps now ;

 

;a-Aeromagnetic-image-for-SE-Australia-Mi

 

 

One of Washington might me interesting ?

 

Anyway, depends what you mean and what your bag is ? 

 

 

As long as it isn't ....

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RiverSnake said:

 

When i was down in Peru, all of the pyramids i visited were on vortexes, but had gotten quite polluted (energetically) over the years. Some people say Machu Picchu is on a big vortex....but in the time i visited there i was too young too be aware of these things. Never been to Stone Henge, but a British friend of my said the energy there is intense. 

 

When i lived in Florida, i regularly visited a native american site that was wonderful. Like most sites it felt like your walking into a thick soup of energy and entering another dimension....in some sense you are. Usually local parks have vortexes. If your doing any kind of work with the land (Faeries or other land spirits), you'll inevitably be invited into these realms. 

 

 

 

I am going to start exploring more.  I ran into two energy funnels so far here in Washington and the effects were very noticeable.  One seemed very Yang (energizing) and the other one seemed very Yin (relaxing). Have you ever ran across any experts or good books on the subject?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nungali said:

 

Well, 'energy vortex is kinda general , what type sort to you mean ?

 

I have experience with several 'phenomena'  that could be called such .   I suppose the first classifications are either  intersections or gateways  ( they can be both )   and 'good or bad' , like in dowsing  its usually intersections of lines  or streams of energy. A good one can give amplification of other energies in it's field .

 

'Down here' we dont call them ley lines  ( well, some nongs do ! ) , they are 'dreaming lines' ,  some   follow song lines  . Got one right through the cabin , ; it starts in a birth pool down at the river , up the very steep side, through my place , out across the paddock,  through  'Snake Gully' at 'Fairy Glenn Creek ,  up 'Pyramid Hill' , and 'nodes' near the 'lightening spot '   *   , up to the steep back ridge and 'ends' (actually 'nodes out ' ) as the ridge drops down its very steep south side .

 

Its taken 15 years of experience there and absorbing / learning  plus elucidation from Aboriginal Elders (including my teacher) to map that out .

 

So, the lightening spot is  'sore spot' , 'charge in'   fire , lightening  ,  watch out for that  .  Birth hole / pool is charge in , but water earth. Then it goes to my place / node, charge out -  water earth .  the 'end is  node out , earth air .   So, if you 'dream'  safely past the  lightening , to end .... you can come back in somewhere else , far across country  - one step .

 

Before I knew what the hell was going on there , I was both flummoxed and amazed at the vivid dreams I was having, I would be walking up the back ridge to the top, step and .... the in the dream I would be some where else , trying to figure out how the helI got there  ( as its not like an ordinary dream, where surreal things happen and scene can chop and change ) .

 

There is a lot more to be said about that, and the lightening spot , and the  associated regolith and structure  , quartz seams  , etc .

 

Not sure if this is what you are chasing  ?    I also have done magical ritual ceremony using   energy vortex  .   Done some dowsing  and remedial geomantic work ( at a 'stone age farming'  workshop I went to   ) ,  thats about lines and intersections .

 

I also helped my mate in the film industry understand why his extremely high tech stabilising gear.was going   haywire in some outback locations

 

He uses these maps now ;

 

;a-Aeromagnetic-image-for-SE-Australia-Mi

 

 

One of Washington might me interesting ?

 

Anyway, depends what you mean and what your bag is ? 

 

 

As long as it isn't ....

 

 

 

 

Very cool, much to ponder here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nungali said:

actually , I never seen one for USA  before ;

 

 

ravat_NURE-NAMAM2008.jpg

 

A preliminary full spectrum magnetic anomaly grid of the United States with improved long wavelengths f…

 

 

Oz ;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TMI-map_lg.jpg

 

 

you need small scale local ones .

 

Thank you very much! I am definitely a newbie in this.  I have very little real knowledge. I have been experiencing very strong energy fluctuations all my life but, most of it was when I was a different person and I tended to just shrug it off.  Now, I seem to be more sensitive or just aware of certain things.  I became very creative, with feelings of energy up my legs in Port Townsend, Washington. After researching it, it turns out that the number of artists and Taichi practitioners there per capita is off the charts.  It is considered by many to have several different types of vortices in the area.  In another area in Washington, the calmness was the most noticeable instant tranquilizer I have ever experienced.  I moved several hundred feet, it was gone.  I went back and it was still there, I don't know anything but, all of a sudden my urge to explore it is growing ( I find this amusing, since as an old man I generally have been slowing down).  It is not the same thing but, a little while back I could not go into an area of a building because it was so repulsive.  After some research it turns out that a man had been arrested for doing sadistic experiments on animals for years in that area.  I am much more perceptive of peoples' characters now.  Anyway, it is all coming together, in a way now, and I have no idea where it is going; hence this thread.  I am trying to draw people out here to help increase my learning curve.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is another vortex in Aboriginal lore which has a physical manifestation .

 

Willy  - willy .

 

 

 

Thats the 'white fellah' explanation.

 

One gets kinda suspicious though ,  when a noisy annoying motorbike zooms past nearby and ;old fellah' gets annoyed . next minute a little willy willy appears on the road , races behind the motorbike, following it , engulfs the bike and the rider , he goes down, bike stops .  Old fellah continues his conversation .

 

Hmmmmmmmmm  .....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nassim haramein's dual Toroid has given me some ideas!

 

Animal and human brains can be greatly affected by permutations of magnetic fields. Research has revealed that all forms of life on Earth are affected to a degree by variable geomagnetic fields.

The geomagnetic field also affects critical brain rhythms and the normal hormonal balances. Many studies have proven that as hormones vary, so do the emotions and their intensity. It’s true of both humans and animals.

Studies over the decades of mass human behavior have shown a correlation between the increase and decrease of wars that follows an approximate 11-year cycle. That cycle corresponds to the 11-year cycle periods of increased geomagnetic activity. One of the most persuasive studies conducted on the relationship between increased irrationality and the cycles was undertaken by the late Professor Raymond Wheeler at the University of Kansas.

As the flux in the Earth’s dynamic magnetic field becomes more erratic and the intensity of the field fluctuates to a greater degree, the formation of energetic torsion fields can increase.

A torsion field, as defined by A. Akimov*, can manifest within an electrical field in a state of flux. They are distinct energy fields that can interact and affect both energy and matter. 

 

I think I am getting closer to something here.  Maybe a step closer.

 

* Alexey V. Akimov

 PhD

 

Theoretical and computational chemistry; Quantum and classical molecular dynamics, nonadiabatic dynamics, computations in large-scale systems, semiempirical methods; electron-nuclear coupling, simulation of spin, charge, and excitation energy transfer; Solar energy conversion materials, nanomaterials and nanoscale systems.

 

Lab Information

Akimov Lab

PhD, Rice University, Houston, Texas, USA, 2011

MA, Rice University, Houston, Texas, USA, 2009

MS, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia, 2007

Edited by moment
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Nungali said:

There is also the toroidal vortice ;

 

 

 

Nassim Haramein’s  “Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass” presents an approach to Quantum Gravity as the origin of matter in our universe. It shows relationships between the atom and the universe as a whole and it draws a picture of space-time and the connection to our own reality. The basic principles are logical and represent an understanding of our own existence and link with Nature. We have always sought to understand the forces of Nature as a whole. This paper is a large step in that direction!

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, moment said:

Nassim Haramein’s  “Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass” presents an approach to Quantum Gravity as the origin of matter in our universe. It shows relationships between the atom and the universe as a whole and it draws a picture of space-time and the connection to our own reality. The basic principles are logical and represent an understanding of our own existence and link with Nature. We have always sought to understand the forces of Nature as a whole. This paper is a large step in that direction!

 

 

Thanks. I will have to read that . Because,   regarding  the bolded bit , . it seems to support some theories I have been trying to explain here .  I sorta gave up as Brian and only a couple of others seemed to  have comprehended or agreed .... and they all left some time back .

 

I will try to be super simple .   I keep  stating that a unified field theory will not be possible , ie. it is with the first three forces but not with gravity

 

https://www.britannica.com/science/fundamental-interaction

 

In my 3:4  theory , in 'everything'  a pattern of 'ideal' 3 forces 'gives rise to' a 4th .... that manifests in matter or 'reality' or concept ...

 

or  3  = 4   so   4 = 3 .   They are not all in the same 'class' .   so G can never be' integrated' into and in the same way as   1 , 2 and 3 can be .   G is the 'product of ' or the 'generator of ' .   Which seems to suggest  ' Gravity as the origin of matter ' .

 

Anyway, I am not too into this , as  I would rather use my formulae for the many  varied APPLICATIONS  that can bring understanding and better operation in the PRACTICAL things in my life .... and not being a physicist , this isnt one of them . But I am interested in ideas that seem to indicate the theory is correct .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites