Earl Grey

Why gendao is worth having on this forum

1 hour ago, mrpasserby said:

I just got back from a several month exploration of world gate four. Did I miss something? :huh:

Welcome back! I see your last posts before this week was on July 2019, around the exact time that the "No more right-wing bullshit" proclamation, and removal of moderation committee. I was afraid you might've left along with the other members who didn't jive with all that, but glad to hear it was just a coincidence.

I guess you could say there's been a bit of resettling and evolution, but seems the community is strong. Let's leave this thread as an example, as the OP indicates.

I look forward to hearing some of your new stories!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nintendao said:

Welcome back! I see your last posts before this week was on July 2019, around the exact time that the "No more right-wing bullshit" proclamation, and removal of moderation committee. I was afraid you might've left along with the other members who didn't jive with all that, but glad to hear it was just a coincidence.

I guess you could say there's been a bit of resettling and evolution, but seems the community is strong. Let's leave this thread as an example, as the OP indicates.

I look forward to hearing some of your new stories!

Thanks for the setting out the welcome mat Nintendao, and for clearing that up: At first glance I thought that the thread heading: "Why gendao is worth having on this forum" was some new form of martial arts, so still a little bit fuzzy from my travels I went and looked up Gendao on google, 'who knew':wacko:, I didn't connect it to the"No more right-wing bullshit" thread. When earth gate hopping I just can't seem to muster enough focus to read or write anything well for at time, you might have noticed this the last time that I went off to england 'exploring the possibility of a 4th chk/gate entrance being accessible there', and met up with the welsh blue faced witches. Glad to be back there is no place on the physical plane/internet like TDB:)

Edited by mrpasserby
clearity
  • Like 2