Sign in to follow this  
AngelsView

Welcome Section, New Here, Take 2

This is my first post. I'm really excited to have found this site as I am new to this subject and very interested in it. I plan to mostly read. Thank you! 

• Like 1

Oh yay, I did it right! Lol...this is a whole new platform for me to learn! I'm so interested in the topics here! Have a great night and thank you! Angel

Hi and thank you for the kind post! Well I was in cheerleading all my school years, and taught aerobics through college. These days I'm music addicted, and yes I love dancing! Have a great night!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AngelsView said:

Hi and thank you for the kind post! Well I was in cheerleading all my school years, and taught aerobics through college. These days I'm music addicted, and yes I love dancing! Have a great night!

This is a philosophical and spiritual forum, but I have to say that music is my religion. 

• Like 2

Music as religion...right on! Dance...I thought in this context can also mean: to experience. This is a new area of interest for me. And so far I must say, I'm as horrified as I am entertained. :P

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AngelsView said:

Music as religion...right on! Dance...I thought in this context can also mean: to experience. This is a new area of interest for me. And so far I must say, I'm as horrified as I am entertained. :P

I'm showing my age, but I have little interest in music in the 21st century past 2006, as I grew up a rocker and a typical Gen-X slacker who dabbled in IDM electronica and some old school rap. Video game and film soundtracks still appeal to me, but feeling the music take me away is how I define what is a spiritual experience--which in turn seems to be what the origin of music was, since music was part of a lot of the religious ceremonies of the antediluvian times and across cultures. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this