-_sometimes

involuntary twitches in response to past trauma? strange feeling developing in my head

I seem to have awakened some sort of energetic phenomena a couple of years ago during a psychedelic trip. I posted here recently regarding some serious issues I was facing as a result of this - fortunately I am now able have much greater control of the process, mainly through what I think is called non-dual meditation or 'non-meditation meditation'. This has kept much of the energetic phenomena like spontaneous and involuntary movements, headaches and brain fog to a minimum.

Recently I have begun to feel this strange feeling in the top of the head/spine. It is difficult to explain - the feeling is localized to a small perhaps slightly circular space that I can feel and sort of mentally see. It feels like a 'switch off' button, not necessarily death, but yeah.. something strange like that. I have not placed my attention on it much.. it comes and goes. I avoid trying to localize my attention on physical sensations as it tends to devolve into hyper focus, something I have found causes imbalances. I'm not too bothered by it, but still.. I am curious ^_^ 

I have also recently begun to experience a considerable amount of involuntary twitches in response to past memories or current anxieties being triggered, particularly when out and about. It is usually my face transforming into a picture of despair, then released almost immediately as I become conscious of this.. or chopping some carrots, recalling a past memory and uttering an involuntary sob of agony lol. Is this just trauma being released and so will it eventually come to an end? If so should I allow the movements to go as far they can without stopping them at all? Or is it perhaps a sign of something I might be doing wrong energetically?

I'd appreciate your input, thanks !

The way I have explained this phenomenon to others goes like this. There is the conscious self, the self that is aware of self, others, and surroundings. There is the preconscious, like trying to recall something that is on the tip of your tongue...something in the back of your mind. Then there is the unconscious which stores experiential history e.g. events, trauma etc. Trauma is stored at the point at which it is experienced. Above this level comes "living" with more stored stuff. It takes a great deal of energy to hold down the trauma which is very tiring. But sometimes our defenses are just not strong enough to hold back this stored trauma, and our conscious self gets a glimpse of it. This causes fear and panic in the now. It is best to write it down and shared it with someone you trust that won't use it against you. This will reduce the potency of the trauma, and eventually the feelings associated with it will dissipate and become a benign memory. 

You have found a way to receive your own greater non-physical consciousness more fully, meaning you have found a way TO ALLOW YOURSELF to receive it more consciously. And often meditation is our way to ALLOW this for ourselves more fully. Because you don't have to do anything to receive it, you just have to allow it. That means, no longer doing the thing (thinking contradicting thoughts) that block your fuller more allowed realisation of it. And with meditation as you let go of all thoughts and even focus to let go of all thoughts, you thus then begin to receive impulses that is that broader part of all that you truely are, that feels like joy. 

So again, just releasing resistant self contradictory thoughts as you do, is all that is required to allow the state of allowance more, as you are evermore and always have been and always will be evermore unconditionally worthy of all of it, your own greater non-physical consciousness. For you are an inseperable extension of it. And so when you focus your consciousness in contradiction with oelr counter to this broader part of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now that feels very good to you, then you feel less good, all the way to despair. So yes, just keep meditating keep releasing resistance and most important be willing to always allow yourself to feel better emotionally, unconditionally, to prioritize your allowed alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness. For all that matters to you is known by the broader part of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. And offers you guidance always evermore to your evermore joyous allowed realisation of your evermore joyous allowed being and becoming evermore here and now of any and all things you have ever, will ever and do want to be do or have. Evermore effortlessly, naturally, joyously, freely, truely, really. As your natural state of being in full allowed joy and bliss evermore. 

1 hour ago, Jim D. said:

The way I have explained this phenomenon to others goes like this. There is the conscious self, the self that is aware of self, others, and surroundings. There is the preconscious, like trying to recall something that is on the tip of your tongue...something in the back of your mind. Then there is the unconscious which stores experiential history e.g. events, trauma etc. Trauma is stored at the point at which it is experienced. Above this level comes "living" with more stored stuff. It takes a great deal of energy to hold down the trauma which is very tiring. But sometimes our defenses are just not strong enough to hold back this stored trauma, and our conscious self gets a glimpse of it. This causes fear and panic in the now. It is best to write it down and shared it with someone you trust that won't use it against you. This will reduce the potency of the trauma, and eventually the feelings associated with it will dissipate and become a benign memory. 

Yes it is your ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness and it is always evermore here and now for you, so all you have to do, is always here and now, release any and all self contradictory thought (trauma or not) more fully more consciously, and easily, by simply letting go of all thoughts by meditating, and thus you restore your natural ability to allow your natural full blown connection and realisation and allowed alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness. 

And you always have acces to this broader part of all that you truely are being and bcoming evermore here and now, physical and non-physical, hand in hand, converging in fully allowed good feelingly felt realisation of joy and any and everything you may ever want to be do or have, evermore effortlessly and ongoingly supportedly allowed by you to be realised by you evermore ongoingly here and now evermore joyously, naturally, effortlessly.