Mahiri

Training, Accumulation, and Retention

5 hours ago, welkin said:

appearing educated doesn't hide truth, fyi. if anything it can hide it just as well as reveal it. And if there is no truth in the situation brought up, then i must be blind. either way, i'm moving on. whether you do or not, will be obvious.

Edit: as i stated "will be obvious". And.. it was. Spread your hidden or not so hidden ego to all your future students. At least the world will move on without having blinked or taken notice.

Keep entertaining us, mate. Your posts here and reasoning behind them both make no sense, for I simply wasn’t interested in the nonsense you were trying to sell me before, and now you’ve made it a personal crusade against me while saying that I have an ego issue (as if it’s unique). You remind me of an incel who is bitter he was rejected and pointing at others making up all sorts of reasons that the problem is anyone else but himself.

But at least I have skill and knowledge to back it up versus making things up based off of misinformation and spiritual ponzi scams promising power that people mix and match from posts here, YouTube, and bad pirated PDFs before declaring they’re awakened masters.

Edited by Earl Grey

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Keep entertaining us, mate. Your posts here and reasoning behind them both make no sense, for I simply wasn’t interested in the nonsense you were trying to sell me before, and now you’ve made it a personal crusade against me while saying that I have an ego issue (as if it’s unique). You remind me of an incel who is bitter he was rejected and pointing at others making up all sorts of reasons that the problem is anyone else but himself.

But at least I have skill and knowledge to back it up versus making things up based off of misinformation and spiritual ponzi scams promising power that people mix and match from posts here, YouTube, and bad pirated PDFs before declaring they’re awakened masters.

'entertaining'. I don't have to say much more. You are one of a dozen people who post consistently now, only as a result of several people leaving the forum whom kept you with your tail in between their legs. In fact, you decided to go cry to the owner of the forum like a kid telling the teacher who did this or that. And.. are actually the one constantly arguing petty ideas with multiple people, therefore actually being the one who's entertaining. #facts.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, welkin said:

'entertaining'. I don't have to say much more. You are one of a dozen people who post consistently now, only as a result of several people leaving the forum whom kept you with your tail in between their legs. In fact, you decided to go cry to the owner of the forum like a kid telling the teacher who did this or that. And.. are actually the one constantly arguing petty ideas with multiple people, therefore actually being the one who's entertaining. #facts.

Yeah, I remember what happened to John Lennon too when he didn’t pay attention to the fan who gunned him down for not knowing who the hell he was or caring one bit for all that the fan was ranting about. Still the same story with you following me around, but no autograph for you.

Actually, that one Eminem song “Stan” is appropriate for you!

Edited by Earl Grey

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Yeah, I remember what happened to John Lennon too when he didn’t pay attention to the fan who gunned him down for not knowing who the hell he was or caring one bit for all that the fan was ranting about. Still the same story with you following me around, but no autograph for you.

Actually, that one Eminem song “Stan” is appropriate for you!

okay John Lennon.. I say you're a dreamer, and definitely the only one :lol:

I'm done.

To the op, apologies!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zork said:

m5pMvWN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Yep, Welkin came here to make passive-aggressive comments, leveled strange accusations, said his message was to let go yet continued escalating, then leaves when his bubble was burst and apologizes to the OP, having contributed nothing but an initial passive-aggressive comment aimed at me and derailment of the thread.

Reminds me of the drunk who comes into a store while people are having a nice conversation, says all sorts of weird things before leaving as abruptly as he came, while everyone looks on flabbergasted.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1