Sign in to follow this  
Sebastian

Some Thoughts about the Neutral Quality of the Tao

13 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

I am looking at the truth and reality of life.

The things I pointed out are true.

Regardless of your intentions or perceived "experience".

This isn't about who is doomed or believed it or any of that. That is ideas of weak people.

I am merely write about facts. No emotion is written. No additions.

Facts are the Tao. Reality. They don't "wash off". To try is to admit ignorance or "lie".

Facing Reality is beginning of Cultivation, and End of Cultivation, and Middle.

-VonKrankenhaus

Ok, so you truely are emotionless and meaningless in your speech. Like a computer program? I guess that is handy, if someone wants a random meaningless and irrelevant fact generator. Randomness does have some degree of value. If one knows how to harness it. 

I was looking for a 12 sided dice, for a game, everywhere, the other day. And coulden't find it anywhere. We should hang out one time. I'll just ask you to randomly, and as emotionlessly as possible choose a number. And then we'll really see how emotionless you are. You will be very tempted to give me the exact opposite of what I want at some point. If you have any humanity left in you at all. But I certainly hope not! Or do I? :D

Edited by Everything

3 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

This is the point I am making. We as humanity are not captive we are being programed from birth to use a mode of mind and thinking that allows itself to be controlled in others interest. It is not complicated.

Hey, I cannot control the people around me. But that also means, I am free from trying. I just came here to be myself as best as I can, and I'm doing a pretty good job at that. However, the people who do enslave us, CANNOT enslave us without in the process also losing their freedom. So there is really nothing unfair going on here! And those who enslave us, or control us, or program us, or influence us? They are bound to us! They are responsible for us. And they have to take care of us and they do take care of us. 

So in return for the slavery, you basically get allot of freedoms that you would otherwise never have. Because you are a slave to the people around you, but they are also a slave to you! 

This goes both ways. 

If you can enjoy the slavery, there is really freedom in slavery. 

There is nothing wrong with choosing bondage. 

It can offer many positive aspects that can be enjoyed by whoever is being enslaved. 

For example, you are free to just be yourself. You can just blame the leader if anything goes wrong. Because you are not in charge. And so you free from all the cares of the world! Isn't that immensely enfreeing? 

To be free from the bondage of resistance? Just going with the flow with all that you truely are, all of the time, and enjoy the doing of all the things you are so free to do? 

Don't matter who or what or when you are. You can do all of this. Always. 

And then you will come to love the people who enslave you and they will come to love you. And in through this love it is that both of you will bet set free, from all resistance, forever and ever and ever. In your ever more state of being and becoming ever more. 

For when the freedom is recognized truely for what it is, it will be undeniable for both parties involved. And always, the captivator will want the captive to become free, because that is the only way the captivator becomes more free aswell. And this will always be so. And so there really can go nothing wrong, ever. For you are an eternal and infinite being! And you will never ever get it done. And you cannot get it wrong. So joy to you, as the journey of your ever being and becoming ever more, is truely always right here and now for you, to be fully enjoyed by you. Always right here and now, that is the only place and moment in existance, ever more being and becoming ever more. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Everything said:

you truely are emotionless and meaningless in your speech. Like a computer program? I guess that is handy, if someone wants a random meaningless and irrelevant fact generator. Randomness does have some degree of value.

The facts I showed were not "random", but coherent, true, and about one subject matter.

The words you are using - I wonder if they are actually descriptive of your response to what I wrote.

Maybe it's difficult to know how to apply those facts in relation to existing beliefs they seem to contradict in serious ways.

Maybe in response to the facts it is difficult to see exactly what to do about them.

But the nature of civilization of human beings is not a random or meaningless subject.

It is, for example, the main subject of DaoDeJing.

-VonKrankenhaus

3 hours ago, Everything said:

If you can enjoy the slavery, there is really freedom in slavery. 

There is nothing wrong with choosing bondage. 

It can offer many positive aspects that can be enjoyed by whoever is being enslaved. 

This is true.

One's response is not so important as true understanding of what one is responding to.

Choosing any response is fine - but without fully understanding, in this example "slavery", and without recognizing "who" is doing that, and exactly "how" - then it REALLY wouldn't matter so much what the response is.

-VonKrankenhaus

1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

This is true.

One's response is not so important as true understanding of what one is responding to.

Choosing any response is fine - but without fully understanding, in this example "slavery", and without recognizing "who" is doing that, and exactly "how" - then it REALLY wouldn't matter so much what the response is.

-VonKrankenhaus

Yeah, and how can you tell true/full understanding from false/lesser understanding? 

Every emotion that you feel, only exists because of the energy motional relativity between your here and now perspective of whatever it is that is your objects of attention, and the energy motional perspective that the Source within you, and of All of Creation, holds for you evermore expandingly, about that exact very same subject of your attention. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Everything said:

Yeah, and how can you tell true/full understanding from false/lesser understanding? 

I was just suggesting facts.

How people understand or feel about them is not so important as the actual facts and what other facts they connect to.

For example, we can find that about 70% of people in America are now on some form of medication.

So - does one then get busy with feelings over this fact?

Or do they try to find out what this means and how it happens?

Whatever one practices most, that is what one will be good at.

Lots of people have feelings about cancer. All kind of feelings and emotions they have.

Very few have good understanding of it and can cure it.

But with that, so-called feelings and emotions - not so necessary.

Not even likely to be enacted.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

Things are only given inherent meaning because of what we ascribe to them from our perspective.  Things are objectively factual and empty, as Von Kranky states. :)

That said, I don't think it's healthy to suppress the human element.  To deny our human experience of things is to miss a big part of why we are here.

1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

I was just suggesting facts.

How people understand or feel about them is not so important as the actual facts and what other facts they connect to.

For example, we can find that about 70% of people in America are now on some form of medication.

So - does one then get busy with feelings over this fact?

Or do they try to find out what this means and how it happens?

Whatever one practices most, that is what one will be good at.

Lots of people have feelings about cancer. All kind of feelings and emotions they have.

Very few have good understanding of it and can cure it.

But with that, so-called feelings and emotions - not so necessary.

Not even likely to be enacted.

-VonKrankenhaus

Ok, good luck to you. I hope you enjoy the randomness. I guess you also like puzzles?

I also like randomness like racing in circles, getting bit of extra time here and there, and in the past felt really good when I succeeded in mathematics. It's challenging and it's fun to take on a challenge. I totally agree with that.

Edited by Everything

31 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

I don't think it's healthy to suppress the human element.

Nobody suggested suppressing anything.

Quite the opposite.

Nobody claimed, I hope, that the "human element" does not include facts.

It's interesting to see modern people, THE most brainwashed populations in history, so concerned with their psychology and feelings and emotions.

And so upset by plain facts.

That is merely because they are running on beliefs and favored constructs.

While not being aware of many many facts about these.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Everything said:

But because you are an emotionless robot, ofcourse, you care to uphold the statistics of people, because you don't want those statistics to change, because the people who've designed you, don't want those statistics to change. Their very funding is secured by those statistics, So they make robots like you

That's just a bunch of ad-hominem junk - speculations.

Motivated by what?

I never wrote any of these conclusions you are posit on me.

-VonKrankenhaus

41 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Things are only given inherent meaning because of what we ascribe to them from our perspective.  Things are objectively factual and empty, as Von Kranky states. :)

That said, I don't think it's healthy to suppress the human element.  To deny our human experience of things is to miss a big part of why we are here.

Yeah, I think I understand, that vonkrankenhaus is a very intelligent and intellectual person. And so his joy is very fine, like wine. Hard to explain. IT's very subtle.

And the meaninglessness is a good thing then, like an empty slate or blank piece of paper, you can always create your own reality. And enjoy whatever and however you wanna enjoy it.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

That's just a bunch of ad-hominem junk - speculations.

Motivated by what?

I never wrote any of these conclusions you are posit on me.

-VonKrankenhaus

Yeah I agree. I edited my post. I changed my mind after all. :rolleyes:

I think you really enjoy cancer. Somebody's gotta do it right? :lol:

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Just now, Everything said:

I think you really enjoy cancer.

I see and understand it.

Had to love it to do that.

I love everything same way.

-VonKrankenhaus

1 minute ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

I see and understand it.

Had to love it to do that.

I love everything same way.

-VonKrankenhaus

Wow really now. I was thinking this might be true, but hard to believe I'd ever get to meet a person like that. Wow, good for you. And for everyone else aswell I guess.

7 minutes ago, Everything said:

randomness

I not so concerned with Randomness.

Random is a just a "concept" when applied to actual phenomena.

Not an actual fact.

Things I see are happening perfectly according to what is causing them. I personally never see "random" occurrences.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

Just now, vonkrankenhaus said:

I not so concerned with Randomness.

Random is a just a "concept" when applied to actual phenomena.

Not an actual fact.

Things I see are happening perfectly according to what is causing them. I personally never see "random" occurrences.

-VonKrankenhaus

Jesus... Are you some kind of prophet or something?

I thought people were joking when they said that every human will be the second coming.

• Haha 1

Are you some kind of prophet or something?

Yeah, just like you are.

And now we are friends in that, online even.

-VonKrankenhaus

Yeah, just like you are.

And now we are friends in that, online even.

-VonKrankenhaus

What am I some kind of sex prophet? :lol:

What am I some kind of sex prophet?

I don't know.

I though we were discussing "some thoughts about the neutral quality of the tao".

I didn't see sex discussions.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

I don't know.

I though we were discussing "some thoughts about the neutral quality of the tao".

I didn't see sex discussions.

-VonKrankenhaus

You're right, and so I was bringing emotion into the mix. Cause green is my favorite color after all.

It's funny, I never thought of emotions as being dirty work. But in some sense, it kind of actually is. Wow. And I thought I was being lazy all of this time.

Damn, I can't even imagine what the red prophetranger has been doing all of this time.

Sign in to follow this