William.

Dan tien/solar plexus/tinnitus

I hear high pitched sounds in my head as well as a faint bell sound by my right ear.

I feel great sensitivity and qi in my solar plexus.. where some call the 'Yellow Court', but I feel nothing in my lower belly.

Can I generate qi and jing in my solar plexus at the diaphragm level or does it have to be in my lower belly below the navel? 

• Like 1

Hello, William., and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome William.,

I'm not sure about generating qi, but the ringing in the ears seems to be common with those who practice energy stuff.  Good luck and enjoy the forum. :)

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Also, there is an important message that I sent to Awaken with my first account will.liam. Can I retrieve it? 

9 hours ago, William. said:

Also, there is an important message that I sent to Awaken with my first account will.liam. Can I retrieve it? 

I believe you can still sign into that one, just cannot post on the forum. 

I believe you can still sign into that one, just cannot post on the forum. 

The system told me that that display name no longer exists.

21 minutes ago, William. said:

The system told me that that display name no longer exists.

Just send it from your current account.  We don't allow multiple accounts so they get purged. 

• Like 1

Welcome and good luck with your tinnitus, I am fighting mine too, not an easy opponent!