I suppose my little post sparked some good conversations and points of view... That is a start. 

The nature of how money, or trade of value, has shaped the world is undeniable of course and to a certain extent a system that does reflect some aspect of what it means to be alive and be an individual... everyone values things differently.

I just don't like the fact of how large of an influence the shifting and trade in value ( exchange of money ) the world over has and will most likely continue to exude which in effect mostly serves to keep people down and under it's almost tyrannical nature - ( working to be able to trade )  I don't like how if people have no money they are seen as worthless, or if people don't aspire to attain vast sums of money they end up being seen as "losers".  The great big game of the world is obviously the attainment of property and means to influence the world around oneself, I'm just tired of having to see through it all the time everywhere, feeling like I'm living in it as a part of a game I hate playing and one that I don't agree with.  Wishing that the human species would wake up out of it's own systematized mess of itself...  I suppose the real problem to treat is the basic fact that rich people just don't care about normal working people or poor people, rich people treat the rest of us like we are their servants.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jadespear said:

I suppose my little post sparked some good conversations and points of view... That is a start. 

Interesting how such a seemingly small idea can cascade into greater layers of investigation for growth. Kind of like an unassuming seed. 

• Like 2

On 1-6-2019 at 11:02 AM, neti neti said:

Then we would agree that if the micro & macrocosm is but one self-reflecting organism, the seemingly destructive growing pains cannot help but manifest to bear the scars of healing.

The lotus from mud, the phoenix from ashes? The glory from ruin, the pleasure from pain? Contrast and metaphor may serve as enlightening guideposts, they however remain as part and parcel of the very same net. The same net which presumes it can paint itself into a coherent structure to the exclusion of its inherent abstraction.

From that same net arises the presumption that one cannot know what is best, or not best, for the 'other';

and from that same net is derived the angst and striving for lasting changes amongst its ever-changeful-ness.

That which dissolves remains, it merely recreates itself in apparently differing names and forms. In changing, the changer changes all. In healing, the healer heals himself. In awakening, one awakens their entire world.

Jesus Christ, that is probably the best text I've ever seen written.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Everything said:

Jesus Christ, that is probably the best text I've ever seen written.

Ha! Well, those words which  naturally flow outward should reflect a certain degree of quality I suppose, considering their Source, so ... thanks for being me. 

But let's not start patting each other's backs quite yet. It seems there's a bit more work to be done! :lol:

• Haha 1