Sign in to follow this  
InnerOuterBalance

Hi I am new here

Hello, InnerOuterBalance, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi InnerOuterBalance,

I hope you will receive healing here. Welcome and enjoy. 

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

• Like 2

9 hours ago, InnerOuterBalance said:

" looking specifically for physical healing tools to help me on the path to self-realization"

Welcome to you, InnerOuterBalance...

Curious for you to say more about how you see the connection between physical healing tools and self-realization... not disagreeing at all, just curious for you to expand on that...

• Like 3

On 2/21/2019 at 5:46 AM, cheya said:

Welcome to you, InnerOuterBalance...

Curious for you to say more about how you see the connection between physical healing tools and self-realization... not disagreeing at all, just curious for you to expand on that...

Without physical health Rumi would not have been able to twirl to enlightenment. For self-realization in my opinion it is very important to have a good balanced physical body that does not bother you so you don't have to worry about it. Then it's all about rinsing the mind daily over and over until it becomes clear so the veil of darkness goes down and we realize ourselves. That is my perspective. 🙏

• Like 3

I'm definitely interested in physical health for the purpose of spirituality. Looking forward to your discussions here.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

I'm definitely interested in physical health for the purpose of spirituality. Looking forward to your discussions here.

Thanks I want to form a system to restore the whole body allowing seekers and even non-seekers to recover their health quickly and bring their bodies into alignment to live a good happy healthy holy life. I keep searching for different methods and techniques for the past 5 years. I continue to search and continue to learn. Hopefully one day I can be of great assistance to many as many have been to me.🙏

• Like 2

In the early stages, we must understand that we can only work in a certain order. You cannot work with your energy system until you have worked with your body. You cannot work with your spirit until you have worked with your energy system. The body must be the root of everything you do. Our physicality is gifted to us through our essence, through our Jing. The quality of our Jing dictates the health of our physical form. For this reason they talk about the preservation of essence, or Jing, in the early stages... The Daoist theory of consciousness states that spirit is rooted in the physicality. 

http://www.scholarsage.com/nei-dan-gong-lecture-part-2/

In effect, start work with the lower dantian (belly) which is the body tissue layer and progress from there to energy work in the middle dantian (heart) and spiritual work in the upper dantian (head).  

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this