2ndchance

Healing One Human at a time to Transform Humanity as a Race of Enlightened Immortal Healers Sorcerers Shamans Wizards

I have been doing a 15 mornings Divine Empowerment Transmission Ritual since the New Moon of the Chinese New Year 2019.

Today is my 3rd morning and I see a vision of Humanity Transforming into a Race of Enlightened Immortal Healers Sorcerers Shamans Wizards.

All of our life purposes, especially we spiritual seekers of enlightenment, our life purposes are to first Heal & Transform ourselves into Enlightened Immortal Healers Sorcerers Shamans Wizards and then Heal & Transform our families, our relatives, our friends, our associates, our wives, our lovers, our colleagues, our communities, our neighbors, our nations, our whole world into an entire human race of Enlightened Immortal Healers Sorcerers Shamans Wizards.

Too many people want to transform and heal everyone all at once but it is not possible. Healing and Transformation start with yourself and then you start to Heal and Transform others by Healing and Transforming your immediate families and relatives and then extending the power of Healing and Transformation outwards into other people who come into your life.

Too many people want to become Superman immediately to rescue the entire human race but unfortunately, we are only human and in order to do more, we must start with less. 

If any of you play computer games and role-playing games, you should understand that every character starts off as a Level 1 player character and then they work themselves up to a 100th level player character and if things go well, those ex- Level 1 player characters might even become a 1000000th level deities player characters!

So my understanding is.. work and start with the Healing and Transformation of yourself first and then work outwards by Healing and Transforming your families and relatives then then further outwards into your friends, associates, colleagues, lovers, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, neighbors, communities, nations, etc.

Rome wasn't built in a single day. It took one brick at a time.

But then, miracles always happen and sometimes Rome was built in a single second. But until the miracles happen, then we work at building Rome one day at a time, one brick at a time.

All of us spiritual seekers should be thankful to the Universe, the Creator, The God of All for showing us the Path and our Life Purposes. Now all we need to do is to stick to the Path no matter the odds.

Just a message.

Edited by 2ndchance
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Maybe some day.... just not today. 

Though i do like your positive message. Baby steps, as the immortal Bill Murray has said. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

All of our life purposes, especially we spiritual seekers of enlightenment, our life purposes are to first Heal & Transform ourselves into Enlightened Immortal Healers Sorcerers Shamans Wizards

I have to disagree.  It seems  suspect to think everyone's life purpose is what one wishes their own was.

If any of you play computer games and role-playing games, you should understand that every character starts off as a Level 1 player character and then they work themselves up to a 100th level player character and if things go well, those ex- Level 1 player characters might even become a 1000000th level deities player characters!

I also dont agree with learning about life from analogies with  computer games.

" Such is life "    (nowadays ) 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Thats cause your old ! 😄

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yes, sometimes it takes a lot of experience   to realise the obvious  :)

How true! I like my video games, but I agree with your first point. Everyone’s path is their own. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nungali said:

I have to disagree.  It seems  suspect to think everyone's life purpose is what one wishes their own was.

" Such is life "    (nowadays ) 

Well there are a lot of humans who wish to remain unenlightened, mortal, suffering all the time, dying and reborn for countless lifetimes.. maybe these humans do take pride in their own suffering .. who knows.. I am not here to judge..

But I do know a lot of humans want to escape suffering and the only way to do so is to become an Enlightened Immortal Healer Sorcerer Shaman Wizard capable of wielding great magick to heal all manner of illnesses, to manifest infinite wealth to feed all manner of destitute impoverished beings, to rescue beings suffering in hell and all that..

The Universe understand that no being will wanna evolve unless they are desperate enough to do anything to escape their sufferings.. Suffer enough and you will want to evolve.. Unfortunately, that seems to be how the game is played nowadays.. 

• Like 1

First heal yourself of the beliefs  "I am a healer" "I am a savior" "I want to help people" etc. and then see if you still want to heal people.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

The greatest barrier to healing yourself is thinking "after I do this I will save the world".

We call this "Serving The Universe".

I have never said anything about saving the world immediately.

I only advise everyone to try their best to heal themselves first and then heal the people around them.

Just trying your best to be the best person you can be. 

The Gods like people who keep trying to be their best.

Edited by 2ndchance

1 hour ago, johndoe2012 said:

First heal yourself of the beliefs  "I am a healer" "I am a savior" "I want to help people" etc. and then see if you still want to heal people.

You might as well say the medical doctors and nurses in hospitals think themselves as saviors?

What about the number of qigong masters around the world who heal others through energy healing?

Are you saying that being a healer, wanting to have the power to help others, wanting to help others in anyway, that is a limiting or negative belief?

Well, that seems to limit your growth then. 

I am sure the Universe will reward you with the limits which you place on yourself.

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

The greatest barrier to healing yourself is thinking "after I do this I will save the world".

Very curious. How would this thought " "after I do this I will save the world" be any barrier let along being the greatest barrier to healing myself?

The Buddha left all his wealth and families behind after being shocked by the suffering of the masses.

He seek Enlightenment to Heal all beings of all existences of all suffering.

Are you saying that one should practice the Mystical Arts like Daoism, Buddhism, Hinduism etc just to save and heal oneself while ignoring the plights of the world's suffering?

That is a very selfish notion on your part and you can be sure that the Universe will reward you for your selfishness.

1 hour ago, johndoe2012 said:

I say that if all humans in our civilization BELIEVE that "I am a Healer" We are a race of Healers" "I am a Savior" "We are a race of Saviors" "I want to help people" "We want to help people", the our civilizations will Evolve so much quicker.

Healing people is part of the requirements of Enlightenment Evolution. If you only think of healing yourself while not giving a damn about other people's sufferings, well as I said before, the Universe will reward you for your selfishness.

A civilization of medical doctors is a zillion times more evolved than a civilization of political businessmen.

Our current civilization paradigm of business & politics is the most selfish, most greedy paradigms ever and that is a huge part of what is preventing the Enlightenment Evolution of the masses.

Edited by 2ndchance

Nobody ever reads the story of the Buddha, or of anyone else.

Buddha as he sat under the Bodhi tree, what was the last barrier he faced ?
Do you remember ?

The reason why in some statues of Buddha he has his hand on the earth is because the last barrier was that he felt himself not to be worthy of salvation, am I worthy he wondered.   And so he touched the Earth and reasoned "I am worthy because I am made".   And then he reached salvation.
He reached his own salvation after determining that he was worthy because he was made.

Right.   Me, my salvation, ny worthiness, my creation,.

There is absolutely nothing about saving the world in that statement.
Nothing.

In fact it was only when the Mahayana Hollywood people turned up did they start "saving the world" (buy a t-shirt).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Nobody ever reads the story of the Buddha, or of anyone else.

Buddha as he sat under the Bodhi tree, what was the last barrier he faced ?
Do you remember ?

The reason why in some statues of Buddha he has his hand on the earth is because the last barrier was that he felt himself not to be worthy of salvation, am I worthy he wondered.   And so he touched the Earth and reasoned "I am worthy because I am made".   And then he reached salvation.
He reached his own salvation after determining that he was worthy because he was made.

Right.   Me, my salvation, ny worthiness, my creation,.

There is absolutely nothing about saving the world in that statement.
Nothing.

In fact it was only when the Mahayana Hollywood people turned up did they start "saving the world" (buy a t-shirt).

I can't even be bothered to respond to this.

Do you know that a lot of people are laughing at your post right now?

I do give you credits for your sense of humor though.

Edited by 2ndchance

4 minutes ago, 2ndchance said:

I do give you credits for your sense of humor though.

What about your Power Rangers inspired posts ?

After Buddha saw the sights of misery outside in the street, he personally had a sort of mini-breakdown.

Then he went back to the palace and there was an evening feast as usual, with dancing girls.
But he sat there and something inside him had changed.
He could see what was happening in the world, this show and this food and these girls .... was over.
Later after the fires died down he stayed awake and saw these lipstick clad dancers just lying in a heap, like dogs in the street.
What ridiculous theatre had they put on for show earlier.

He saw that these games were everywhere in society, and over the course of his journey considered what was happening inside people, he was interested in the world and its activities because through investigation one could understand the cause of suffering.
But that is quite different to saying that you want to save the world.

You learn about the world and you learn about suffering through the world.
But that is quite different.

Buddha needed a personal solution.
Why did he leave the two ascetics after reaching the 8th Jhana ?
It would have been good enough for anyone, for any monk, it was already incredible level.
But ... Buddha just didn't feel right inside himself.
And he kept going until he felt right inside himself, after the Bodhi tree.
Then he stopped.

And that was and is what searching is about, feeling right inside yourself.

People who have not started, imagine many things, and brag many things.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 2ndchance said:

See here the daggers are unsheathed.
Those that was to "save the world" ... are not what they seem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

Part time bodhisattvas.

Don't need to be so serious about opinions, it's all things that will change tomorrow or as soon as you send a message here in the TDB, it all passes hehe.

If time doesn't matter, does it matter what everyone else is doing? Should we appease the "Gods"? Should we "serve" (as in a subservient way) the universe? Are we human?

(just genuine, but also covertly biased questions.)

Edited by King Jade
  • Like 3

If your feelings are hurt just because I laugh at your jokes, then maybe you should enjoy the light-heartedness joy of your own humorous playfulness.

I don't use daggers anymore. I only use phurbas.

Maybe your are mistaken in thinking that my laughter was a "dagger" attempting to wound you in anyway.

You want me to help heal you?

5 minutes ago, King Jade said:

It's fair game now? Don't take yourself too seriously, it's all opinions that will change tomorrow or as soon as you send a message here in the TDB, it all passes hehe.

If time doesn't matter, does it matter what everyone else is doing? Should we appease the "Gods"? Should we "serve" the universe? Are we human?

(just genuine, but also covertly biased questions.)

The stuff which we post in here or anyone else in the internet for that matter does affect our individual realities.

I am trying to "Serve The Universe" and do my part to "Serve The Gods".

Appeasement is a word which smacks of servility, not humility. 

But then sometimes, or too often, seekers have to appease the higher-ups instead of serving them with a more sincere heart.

Well, as my chemistry teacher would say, one has to fake it till He Make It, I guess.

After Buddha saw the sights of misery outside in the street, he personally had a sort of mini-breakdown.

Then he went back to the palace and there was an evening feast as usual, with dancing girls.
But he sat there and something inside him had changed.
He could see what was happening in the world, this show and this food and these girls .... was over.
Later after the fires died down he stayed awake and saw these lipstick clad dancers just lying in a heap, like dogs in the street.
What ridiculous theatre had they put on for show earlier.

He saw that these games were everywhere in society, and over the course of his journey considered what was happening inside people, he was interested in the world and its activities because through investigation one could understand the cause of suffering.
But that is quite different to saying that you want to save the world.

You learn about the world and you learn about suffering through the world.
But that is quite different.

Buddha needed a personal solution.
Why did he leave the two ascetics after reaching the 8th Jhana ?
It would have been good enough for anyone, for any monk, it was already incredible level.
But ... Buddha just didn't feel right inside himself.
And he kept going until he felt right inside himself, after the Bodhi tree.
Then he stopped.

And that was and is what searching is about, feeling right inside yourself.

People who have not started, imagine many things, and brag many things.

Well I searched inside myself and I even channelled somethings which resounded right with my heart and my soul which is why I am sharing with the world.

Imagination is the source of reality. What you imagine affects your own reality. If you imagine yourself to be the cause of your own suffering, then your imagination will bring suffering to you.

I once said that if you imagine yourself to be Thor or Sephiroth of Final Fantasy, then you will surely become Thor or Sephiroth of Final Fantasy?

But how the heck would a player 1 character become Thor or Sephiroth? Well He Started with an End Goal in mind.

Of course, the player 1 character will encounter a lot of resistances along the way. I am sure you are just another "resistance" which I am encountering.

A sword needs to be sharpened before it can cut. But I do not use swords anymore. I only use a rather blunt phurba and my empty hands?

Want me to help heal you? I do this free of charge.

OM MANI PADME HUM.

38 minutes ago, lifeforce said:

Part time bodhisattvas.

A part-timer is always better than being unemployed living off social security.

• Haha 1

The stuff which we post in here or anyone else in the internet for that matter does affect our individual realities.

I am trying to "Serve The Universe" and do my part to "Serve The Gods".

Appeasement is a word which smacks of servility, not humility. 

But then sometimes, or too often, seekers have to appease the higher-ups instead of serving them with a more sincere heart.

Well, as my chemistry teacher would say, one has to fake it till He Make It, I guess.

Like creative visualization and ritual work? I do that daily too, very funny actually.

Are you trying to role play right now? 

Edited by King Jade