2ndchance

Do you believe in the Metaphysical Occult nature of our reality or do you believe Wikipedia?

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

No, what i said is not  at all what you said .   I use the term validly as shown above.

You have not a clue what you are talking about .  My want to understand things started as soon as I could  communicate with others. I was known for it as a child, I was also known for constantly asking questions , all through school as well, and many of them could not be answered, which led me to increase my field of seeking.

Actually, it has become apparent that I am a xenophile

You are one that is pushing your interpretation to insist it means what you want , disregarding the CONTEXT in which it is being used .

I know, that is also why I said, you don't need the word alien.

Rather extra terrestrial life. Infact, extra terrestrial humanoids. 

And no roswell is not extra terrestrial. It is extra dimensional. That is due to nuclear bombs and such. Hence the strong flavor of military relationship regarding this subject.

But yes, eventually, roswell can lead one to explore extra terrestrial life. Including reptilian humanoids. Which are simply not bad at all. That would be like saying, "I saw this movie where a brown skin colored human was viewed as bad. Thus I know for a fact, that all brown skin colored humans are bad. It's simply a fact... "

Edited by Everything

And  ... if you could even understand a bit of what was written ... the bit that you are reacting to   ( I must assume as you quoted my post , then posted a reaction.  The terms described where about the usage of the word alien , just as you are touting ;

" Any concept of 'alien' applies to 'other people' not connected socio-culturally "

And NO ,  they should not be considered extra-terrestriasl at all !

So, in the first instance  I was using the term alien (in response to the issue of 'extra terrestrial  ) validly

and in the second, I made it clear what the indigenous here mean by the term .

Maybe try to read a whole post, in CONTEXT with the conversation and try to comprehend it, instead of picking up some words here and there and reacting about them ?

5 minutes ago, Everything said:

I know, that is also why I said, you don't need the word alien.

Rather extra terrestrial life. Infact, extra terrestrial humanoids. 

And no roswell is not extra terrestrial. It is extra dimensional. That is due to nuclear bombs and such. Hence the strong flavor of military relationship regarding this subject.

'And no roswell is not extra terrestrial "      WTF you talking about now ?

Did I suggest Roswell  'was extraterrestrial .   If you cant write a sentence properly yourself, I suggest you dont try to interpret mine  for me !

" Its due to nuclear bombs and such "    ....   Roswell is due to nuclear bombs   is it ?

s-l300.jpg

Doesnt look like it .

But yes, eventually, roswell can lead one to explore extra terrestrial life. Including reptilian humanoids. Which are simply not bad at all. That would be like saying, "I saw this movie where a brown skin colored human was viewed as bad. Thus I know for a fact, that all brown skin colored humans are bad. It's simply a fact... "

yeah sure ... that is exactly like what I am saying . 

:rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, Nungali said:

And  ... if you could even understand a bit of what was written ... the bit that you are reacting to   ( I must assume as you quoted my post , then posted a reaction.  The terms described where about the usage of the word alien , just as you are touting ;

" Any concept of 'alien' applies to 'other people' not connected socio-culturally "

And NO ,  they should not be considered extra-terrestriasl at all !

So, in the first instance  I was using the term alien (in response to the issue of 'extra terrestrial  ) validly

and in the second, I made it clear what the indigenous here mean by the term .

Maybe try to read a whole post, in CONTEXT with the conversation and try to comprehend it, instead of picking up some words here and there and reacting about them ?

So you are talking about the alien thought forms that may exist within the human psyche?

But reptilian humanoids as shared on this thread as you call it to have existed in pop culture are not alien at all. They are infact, very much related to humans. Yes the ideas we have about them are alien thought forms that do not serve us. But point out those alien thought forms and call them alien life forms as termed by indigiouness... Well, your indigiouness must be very dream aware and very sensitive to human thought forms. Like literally, able to communicate with thought forms and see and touch and taste and smell them?

Edited by Everything

5 minutes ago, Nungali said:

'And no roswell is not extra terrestrial "      WTF you talking about now ?

Did I suggest Roswell  'was extraterrestrial .   If you cant write a sentence properly yourself, I suggest you dont try to interpret mine  for me !

" Its due to nuclear bombs and such "    ....   Roswell is due to nuclear bombs   is it ?

s-l300.jpg

Doesnt look like it .

yeah sure ... that is exactly like what I am saying . 

:rolleyes:

Rosswell is not extra terrestrial. It is extra dimensional. It may spark the idea of aliens within you as it did for the humans that lived at the time who decided to alienate their own humanity through the idea of nuclear bombs.

Edited by Everything

Just now, Everything said:

So you are talking about the alien thought forms that may exist within the human psyche?

No . And what the hell ever gave you the idea I was ?

Oh I know ... it was some idea that just entered your head ... so it MUST be what I am talking about .

What I am talking about is what I AM talking about, and further, I explained what I am talking about .

You seem to want to  change it into something else .

But reptilian humanoids as shared on this thread as you call it to have existed in pop culture are not alien at all. They are infact, very much related to humans.

I love the way you casually insert   'in fact'  ... in the delusional belief that it gives your comments some validity  :D 

Yes the ideas we have about them are alien thought forms that do not serve us. But point out those alien thought forms and call them alien life forms as termed by indigiouness... Well, your indigiouness must be very dream aware and very sensitive to human thought forms. Like literally, able to communicate with thought forms and see them?

I suggest you dont try to  project your 'musts' on to the indigenous here .

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

No . And what the hell ever gave you the idea I was ?

Oh I know ... it was some idea that just entered your head ... so it MUST be what I am talking about .

What I am talking about is what I AM talking about, and further, I explained what I am talking about .

I love the way you casually insert   'in fact'  ... in the delusional belief that it gives your comments some validity  :D 

I suggest you dont try to  project your 'musts' on to the indigenous here .

Ok, so the indigieouness there are alien life forms? 

4 minutes ago, Everything said:

Rosswell is not extra terrestrial. It is extra dimensional. It may spark the idea of aliens within you as it did for the humans that lived at the time who decided to alienate their own humanity through the idea of nuclear bombs.

Oh ?  How many other towns in USA are extra-dimensional ?

And no it does not spark the idea of aliens within me .

All the entities within me are mine, and not alien at all      :) 

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

That does not make them any less extra terrestrial. 

1 minute ago, Everything said:

Ok, so the indigieouness there are alien life forms? 

Yes, thats right .

The Australian Aboriginal arrived in  Australia perhaps 70,000 years ago. And they still live here now, living the same lifestyle, fairly much, until just recently (1770)  in concert with  tending the land and virtually becoming part of it  - one of the oldest continual cultures on the planet  .... and you just assumed that they are alien life forms .

And you got that from me writing this ; 

" No . And what the hell ever gave you the idea I was ?

I suggest you dont try to  project your 'musts' on to the indigenous here ."

:wacko:

That does not make them any less extra terrestrial. 

Why ?   They live in a terrestrial environment , so why are they extra-terrestrial ?

10 minutes ago, Nungali said:

It's not that extra dimensions exist within one space only. The extra dimension is capable of bypassing any limitation of space and even time, hence roswell is extra dimensional. The nuclear bombs did not directly cause (altho they did tear a hole in dimensions, negatively affecting other places, hence not allowed extra terrestrially literally physically) this collective decision to interact extra dimensionally. It is actually, more about the humans decision to not annihilate themselves via nuclear radiation, that is our vote to interact inter dimensionally, through the idea of rosswell. 

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Yes, thats right .

The Australian Aboriginal arrived in  Australia perhaps 70,000 years ago. And they still live here now, living the same lifestyle, fairly much, until just recently (1770)  in concert with  tending the land and virtually becoming part of it  - one of the oldest continual cultures on the planet  .... and you just assumed that they are alien life forms .

And you got that from me writing this ; 

" No . And what the hell ever gave you the idea I was ?

I suggest you dont try to  project your 'musts' on to the indigenous here ."

That doesn't sound alien to me either. 

Edited by Everything

Just now, Nungali said:

Why ?   They live in a terrestrial environment , so why are they extra-terrestrial ?

It just happens so that our planet exists in a vast ocean of extra terrestrial environment. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Everything said:

It's not that extra dimensions exist within one space only.

:D    Brilliant ! 

It is also     not like all numbers exist within one number only .

The extra dimension is capable of bypassing any limitation of space and even time, hence roswell is extra dimensional.

Ohhhhh   NOW I see !   That convinced me .   All I needed was a sensible and logical explanation . 

B)

The nuclear bombs did not directly cause this collective decision to interact extra dimensionally. It is actually, more about the humans decision to not annihilate themselves via nuclear radiation, that is our vote to interact inter dimensionally, through the idea of rosswell. 

" our vote to interact inter dimensionally, through the idea of rosswell. "

I will  let this one   ^   'speak for itself '  .

That doesn't sound alien to me either. 

Then why say it is ?

6 minutes ago, Everything said:

It just happens so that our planet exists in a vast ocean of extra terrestrial environment. 

May as well say the Australian Aboriginal is a marine creature then , since Australia exists in a real vast ocean/s

You really aren't getting anywhere in your attempted  argument .

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

:D    Brilliant ! 

It is also     not like all numbers exist within one number only .

Ohhhhh   NOW I see !   That convinced me .   All I needed was a sensible and logical explanation . 

B)

" our vote to interact inter dimensionally, through the idea of rosswell. "

I will  let this one   ^   'speak for itself '  .

Then why say it is ?

To point out that everything that exist, is not, never has been, and will never be alien.

It is just more of who you are, that will also allow you to be more of who you are. 

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

May as well say the Australian Aboriginal is a marine creature then , since Australia exists in a real vast ocean/s

You really aren't getting anywhere in your attempted  argument .

Australia is not shy to admit, they are strange. They are not alien to life on this planet. They are willing to lead ahead in terms of living in harmony with planet earth. And see the value in all of the variety. 

Every nation has it's own "thing" they are good at. That is just all the more better for the rest of the planet. You allow everyone be their own good, you also in doing so allow yourself to be more of your own kind of good aswell. 

I explain how they  had no concept of alien meaning extra terrestrial .

You then observe ;   "  Ok, so the indigieouness there are alien life forms?  "

I explain again :  " The Australian Aboriginal arrived in  Australia perhaps 70,000 years ago. And they still live here now, living the same lifestyle, fairly much, until just recently (1770)  in concert with  tending the land and virtually becoming part of it  - one of the oldest continual cultures on the planet  .... and you just assumed that they are alien life forms .  "

and

" Why ?   They live in a terrestrial environment , so why are they extra-terrestrial ? "

Then you suggest  ;  "  It just happens so that our planet exists in a vast ocean of extra terrestrial environment. "

and after that you INFORM me   :  " They are not alien to life on this planet."

Seems there is no point talking to you at all  , you cant even seem to follow a conversation .

... its all about some confused and diverted roundabout way of trying to get back to  : 

"more of who you are, that will also allow you to be more of who you are.  "

Edited by Nungali

15 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I explain how they  had no concept of alien meaning extra terrestrial .

You then observe ;   "  Ok, so the indigieouness there are alien life forms?  "

I explain again :  " The Australian Aboriginal arrived in  Australia perhaps 70,000 years ago. And they still live here now, living the same lifestyle, fairly much, until just recently (1770)  in concert with  tending the land and virtually becoming part of it  - one of the oldest continual cultures on the planet  .... and you just assumed that they are alien life forms .  "

and

" Why ?   They live in a terrestrial environment , so why are they extra-terrestrial ? "

Then you suggest  ;  "  It just happens so that our planet exists in a vast ocean of extra terrestrial environment. "

and after that you INFORM me   :  " They are not alien to life on this planet."

Seems there is no point talking to you at all  , you cant even seem to follow a conversation .

... its all about some confused and diverted roundabout way of trying to get back to  : 

"more of who you are, that will also allow you to be more of who you are.  "

You are not literally the same person. Although you are. But the experience of illusion, of reflection, of consciousness resonating in order to reflect something other than self, is actually a beneficial illusion. Otherwise there would be no experience whatsoever. How can you know who you are, if you know not that which you are not? 

Hence whenever you explore the unknown, you will forevermore only find more of who it is you already are. 

Contrast exists for the purpose of focus and experiencing the variety. And forming preferences. So you focus on going in circles and you say well... I don't like that. And then you say, and I am so happy I have been walking in circles, cause if I did not walk in circles, I would never know that I prefer to walk straight dead ahead. So now I'm gonna walk straight dead ahead.

Then you meet a wall. And you think well, I don't want to walk in circles, but I don't want to be walking against a wall either. So I am going to walk in curves. 

And on it goes. Forever, expanding it's resolution from within and without. Like a painting that is never finished. 

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

or like a word salad that gets tossed too much .

Metaphysical things are really extra dimensional. So it can certainly be viewed as a fake reflection of the nature of reality, that does not conform to the normal view of reality. 

But if you investigate further, into them. And try them out as you would a pair of new shoes. Then they can show themselves to be true for you. Beyond mere words.

But it requires a complete shift in perspective. A 100% shift of perspective. One that is more in alignment with the actual universal fractaline nature of the infinite nature of reality. To use the duality to your benefit. To grow the reality from within, so that it can be allowed to be nurtured by you, so as to eventually also grow from without. 

Simply because you are free to do so. 

But emotions are still a reality. They are just a neglected reality, because they exist on a higher frequency than that of physical reality. 

But they are very much a reality. Everything you do in this life is due to your emotions. And your emotions are a result of your most practiced view of life. So most often, people try to change their perspective by changing their physical reality, before they allow themselves to feel the emotions that are of their preference. 

When you can literally bypass all of that. You can literally shift your emotions, by practicing your preferred emotion. Follow the trail of your preferred energy grid. And what flows out of that, is natural synchronisation, that can be felt and experienced as a real physical reality reflection of the chosen energy in motion. By that individual. 

And it is so easy to do. You may be one who is looking for love. Then feel dissapointment. Then try to conpensate for your dissapointment in various of ways. 

When you can literally, instead, instantly, shift your point of view, to that of full blown out surprise, INSTANTLY, simply as a matter of choice of preference that also stems from dissapointment. 

But people often say, well... I AM SURPRISED. BUT THE SURPRISE IS NOT SURPRISING ME IN THE WAY I WANT IT TO AND NEEEEEEEED IT TOOOOO. I FEEL SO FRUSTRATED.... That is due to lack of willingness to focus on the surprise that is already 100% fully available to you 24/7.

All it takes is 1 minute  of undivided attention and focus, and the ball will roll on itself if allowed from there. It literally is that easy. 

People have been living inside their imagination so long, they have grown accustomed to perceiving their perspective of reality to be the reality itself. Which it is not! 

When you want to literally create your own reality, that just means, you want to feel free, empowered. But those things can never be, unless you first allow yourself to feel free and empowered, JUST BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU PREFER TO FEEL, not because you want specifics imaginations or manifestations. Because that is NEVER gonna happen, unless you click in to the natural reality of instant manifestations, due to pre cognance that is the result of empowered minds and love synchronised soul resonance. So you can't say, I want this, but... Just let it go... Feel the preference first. Click into the energy grid of your preferred reality, and then you'll say. Well... Nothing metaphysical about this at all! 

What I want has always been here! I just never allowed my self to see it! Because I thought I had to achieve something first before I could just simply choose to feel good simply because I want to... And when you feel good, you can finally see what has been right in front of your nose all of your life!

Why live billions of lifes, and wait endless of milennia before you allow yourself to feel good... That's simply plain stupid and dumb. It's never gonna happen. So often people just create temporary suffering for themselves for no reason. When one simple minute of focus could shift their entire life, instantly! 

And yes you do have that freedom. But it does require attention and focus, to start. Atleast 1 minute. And is joy really that big of a prise to pay? 

Oh, I can have everything that I want. But first I have to pay the prize of Joy? Ahahaha! No way hozay! I am not here born on this planet to be happy! I am here to suffer! Well... Then... Kill me already. Will ya? And good luck to you in that case. Cause you don't want to suffer and you are not here to suffer!

Edited by Everything