Tibetan_Ice

Immortal Foetus

Hi Tibetan Ice,

I know that what happen to you is something real because I had some similar experience. When I was 24 I had an OBE and traveled in the water and sun world that you talk about. That was the most amazing experience of my life, it was not just a dream or a lucid dream because I can make the difference, it was not a vision because I had the strongest feeling to be ALIVE and FREE. I felt vividly how I (my conscience) exit my body through my forehead and the sensations were all multiplied several times than the real world sensations.

Hi Steam :)

Thank you for your response! It is nice to know someone else has been to the world of sun and water. I haven't had anyone kick me out of there yet. This helps to reaffirm that this might not be something I'm hallucinating or some condition like schizophrenia.. :lol:

I first left my body during a motorcycle accident when I was 16. I broadsided a stationwagon and watched the whole accident in slow motion from about 30 feet away. Since then, yes, I too embarked on a journey of Casteneda, Robert Monroe, Yogananda, yoga, meditation etc. Hmmm..

I will tell you the story of a friend of mine who achieved the same experiences as you through meditation, except that he saw himself (his soul) in front of him as a real image with the same characteristics as him. He can do same things as you can but he developed something else later through cultivation, some kind of an etheric view, he was capable to see the colored chackras inside him and anybody else, then again after some period of time of cultivation he could see the net of meridians filled with some kind of white light fluid. It is not a vision or a dream, he can see them in this real world, on him and in front of a mirror and on the other people. Though these are exceptional accomplishments, this does not mean he is immortal, and he knows that.

I can see my root chakra all of the time. It is a golden pyramid with four dark red petals on the edges. It has a thread coming out of the top. Every now and then there is a droplet of whitish substance on the thread. Sometimes there are two droplets. Just above that is a what appears to be a darkish mangled pretzel or knot of some kind.

I have also seen my crown chakra as a radiant pool of molten white light on the top of my head like a bathing cap. I've taken this molten light all the way down my spine to charge the root chakra. When I did (three times now) and 'imagined' the kundalini rising, when the kundalini was about 5 inches up, I had sensations that were 100 times better than any orgasm I've ever had. After that, I kind of lost interest in sex.

I also see a new kind of aura on people since doing Kunlun for a few days, since four weeks ago. The auras look like different colored fires upon fires. I see them at the front of my forehead, not through my eyes. Some people have just a black flame in the center of their body. Others have green flames on top of different colored flames. One lady I saw had a 2 foot purple flame coming out of her throat area but the flame did not go straight up. It angled about 25 degrees off to her left. I wonder if that is her soul star. She also had a red round patch on her right abdomen where I guess her stomach would be.

I saw an elderly lady today walking down the sidewalk with a cane. Her upper back was seriously hunched over. When I 'saw' her, I could see that she had a big black cloud on her upper back like an entity or something was attached to her. I started to cry. I sent her divine energy and prayed for her. I bound it in the name of Jesus and told it to leave. I did everything I could think of to get rid of it. I don't know if I succeeded or not but she did seem to be walking a little straighter after a while.

I can also see what I now believe to be a past life lance connected to my root chakra. It is red, has a long tail about 1 1/2 feet in length and about 3/4 inch in width and a triangle-shaped head. Most of the time it is waving about through my lower abdomen. I'm still contemplating on how to remove it.

Again, steam, I am very glad to hear about other experiences that people are having, and how they are similar to mine. It makes me feel more normal and gives me courage to keep pursuing my practices. Thank you.

:)

TI

Taomeow,

I found your post to be very interesting, thank you. Are there any sources that discuss this?

Michael in RI :)

:)

I don't know of any one source, here's a few that went into my conclusions:

1. Contemplating the Circular I Ching and meditating on it. (If you have never seen the Circular I Ching, click on the link in my sig, you'll get to a forum whose left corner is adorned with the picture of same.)

2. Full-lotus meditation, wuwei style

3. Full-lotus meditation, eyes open, "soft gaze," awareness in the eyes

4. The book "DNA and the I Ching," by Francis F. Yan, Ph. D. (I hope I didn't screw up his name, this awesome book was borrowed from me by another Ph.D. biochemist and he never returned it, probably had a heart attack over what he found there, he's a hard core biomechanical fundamentalist...)

5. "Science and Civilization in China" by Joseph Needham, Ph.D.

6. Two body-inclusive memory-retrieving practices, one Western, one Altai/Manchu/Siberian (I'm guessing, but I don't know for sure)

7. A formal Soul Retrieval journey undertaken on my behalf by a shaman

8. Female alchemical practices

9. A personal frame of reference (pregnancy vs. immortal fetus)

10. Assorted publications on stem cell research in Europe

Sorry if it's too much or not enough, but I never learn anything from just one source, I like integrating stuff -- in fact I have to because ten thousand pieces of the puzzle are scattered all over the place... have been for quite a while.

"Ralphie, if your nose starts bleeding, it means you're picking it too much... or not enough." --Chief Wiggum, The Simpsons

Our mind likes to play all kinds of "spiritualized" games. :)

I wouldn't put much attention to it.

What this guy says.

Well, I left my body without any kind of training whatsoever... so either I developed an astral body without effort or you are actually wrong :-)

I agree with you Chanwu, the astral body is no something that need to be grown. Its there and its a natural part of us all. It is something everybody experiences without ever learning anything about it. It is not something special that only certain people are blessed enough to experence and know of.

Take as an example if you experience an accident. Im shure many people here have experienced these things. During the accident you feel time slows down, you get warm, totally calm, and you see the situation from outside of yourself. This is a glimpse of the true astral body. It is not somehting you have to create or develop, it was there even before you got your pysical body. It is not something vague or cloudy either, when you are there the world seems crystal clear, a lot more clear than when you are in your normal state.

But the mind can easily create an image of the astral body and mimic its function. We can have pretty much the same experiences, but still not the true experiences. There are thousands of visualization techniques to make the mind believe it is doing astral travel. So I believe we should be aware, and totally honest, of what is our minds creation, and what is true experience of something beyond the mind.

And, Id like to add, using the mind too much CAN be a hinderance to experencing the real thing.

Edited by sheng zhen

hey taomeow, that's fascinating. do you know where one could find more information on the circular i ching, perhaps a traditional depiction?

thanks! :)

Eva Wong's "Shambala Guide to Taoism," our book club selection for March, has it. You're right, it's fascinating... :)

Eva Wong's "Shambala Guide to Taoism," our book club selection for March, has it. You're right, it's fascinating... :)

It's also inThe Book of Chanes and The Unchanging Truth by Ni Hua Ching

and

I Ching Book of Changes by James Legge