Patrick Brown

Moon Phase

[ I will try and make this a regular topic of discussion and we'll see if events really do happen around changes in the moon phase. ]

So it's a new moon around the 5th / 6th depending what part of the world you're in. This is supposed to be a fairly important new moon as it's the start of a lot of changes astrologically and a new direction that will last a very long time, thirty years or more. 

We have the continuing riots in France, gridlock in Washington and the start of another round of Brexit in the UK.

What else is going on around the world at this time?

Edited by Patrick Brown

Yeah big stuff.
Just had dim sum, tried the custard one was pretty good but Hoisin sauce all over the place, guess I was hungry.
Other than that didn't sleep much last night was awake at 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.   At 705 had to wake up but ... was already awake so big confusion.
Then had 25 minutes to shower shit shave and make porridge.   Went alright until look in mirror and saw 5 little cuts on my neck from the shaving with little blood around them.
Maybe it wasn't so alright after all.
Not sure if I am fully awake or if it's still 3am.
Anyway, it was the Moon, that's all I am saying.

ddd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Low energies on a new moon, especially in the winter, so I didn't wake up until 1:30 in the afternoon! Of course if you have to be up and about this can mean extra stress due to the low energies. 

If we take the event's in Paris as an example:

It started off pretty intense with protesters actively attacking the police but has slowed right down due to the low energy. Of course if people are getting up late there may be a resurgence of activity. There is a tension because of the low energy as the body, probably the liver, will be be under stress and as we all know the liver is related to anger. 

People going with the flow will probably be relaxing and doing very little but those that are on a mission will be running on adrenaline with with an aggressive edge. New moons tend to be similar to full moons and the subtleties will be explained as this thread matures.

There is debate as to which phase, full or new, marks a beginning and I've always been told new moons mark the end of something and full moons the beginning but I have seen it happen the other way around. Possibly depends on the time of year as full moons in the middle of the summer can be very intense and aggressive often leading to the end of something, resignations, breakups and violence etc.  

I'm no expert on astrology but I'm one of those people with a lot of stuff going on in Pisces and the twelfth house and even my moon is in Pisces. 

Edited by Patrick Brown
Said full i stead of new in first sentence.
  • Like 1

Sorry to dwell on Paris but it is happening as I type. Well the main theme of today which could suggest a 'beginning' is the number of fires that have been started? Of course the 'powers that be' could really start to clamp down on the protest from today onward or it could be the beginning of 'fire starting' as a main part of the protesting? Who knows, time will tell.  

Here's the live stream from Paris, as I type: 

OK as I watch tens of fires have been started, cars over turned, boats set of fire etc. The stream once finished will be available to review. When the above stream finishes other streams may become available if the protest is on going, simply search 'Paris Live' on YouTube. 

My prediction! Numbers have increased as dusk approaches and the temperature is dropping meaning even more stress on the liver and a great chance of anger which could lead to violence. The tone for the day has been layed down by the large number of fires started and the initial violent connotations with the police where protesters were seen to actively engaged in hand to hand combat. 

Could be a long night! 

I thought the full moon was when all the craziness happened.

If you watch the news, it seems the craziness is constant, all month long... 

This is sure to be a depressing topic lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fa Xin said:

I thought the full moon was when all the craziness happened.

If you watch the news, it seems the craziness is constant, all month long... 

This is sure to be a depressing topic lol

Well it could be very confusing but the object of the thread is to try and see some kind of order if possible. 

• Like 1

WORLD POWER CHANGE!

Well according to Lada Duncheva, which we'll take with a pinch of salt, although she's not the only astrologer suggesting big changes will be happening this years.

Edited by Patrick Brown

2 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Well......  1.2 Billion people on this earth have no access to electrical power at all.....the population of the U.S, France, and Brazil mentioned in previous comments is a little over 1/2 a Billion Total..  So a good part of humanity have no electricity,  so no electrical power to pump water, phones, cell phones, computers, lights,  only simple living off the land.  Wonder what there concerns are? Additionally 2.8 Billion people live on less than 2 dollars a day...........

Not to make light of 1st world problems,  but the big picture is that we represent a rather modest part of the worlds population and use the greatest percent of earth's resources, and yet most of us, (me included) whine about our 1st world problems as if the whole world is waiting with bated breath to hear or read the next tweet that comes from one of these ruling fuck tard's....... interesting times.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zen Pig said:

Not to make light of 1st world problems,  but the big picture is that we represent a rather modest part of the worlds population and use the greatest percent of earth's resources, and yet most of us, (me included) whine about our 1st world problems as if the whole world is waiting with bated breath to hear or read the next tweet that comes from one of these ruling fuck tard's....... interesting times.

With you 100%

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

[ I will try and make this a regular topic of discussion and we'll see if events really do happen around changes in the moon phase. ]

So it's a new moon around the 5th / 6th depending what part of the world you're in. This is supposed to be a fairly important new moon as it's the start of a lot of changes astrologically and a new direction that will last a very long time, thirty years or more. 

We have the continuing riots in France, gridlock in Washington and the start of another round of Brexit in the UK.

A new Moon that makes a 30 year change ? !

Under what astrological principle ?   (aside from the       'supposed to be'         principle  )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rideforever said:

Yeah big stuff.
Just had dim sum, tried the custard one was pretty good but Hoisin sauce all over the place, guess I was hungry.
Other than that didn't sleep much last night was awake at 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.   At 705 had to wake up but ... was already awake so big confusion.
Then had 25 minutes to shower shit shave and make porridge.   Went alright until look in mirror and saw 5 little cuts on my neck from the shaving with little blood around them.
Maybe it wasn't so alright after all.
Not sure if I am fully awake or if it's still 3am.
Anyway, it was the Moon, that's all I am saying.

ddd.jpg

Well, my neighbour / gardener overloaded my new trailer with old bamboo cut out of the grove.  So it half slipped off the back and has made a giant tangled mess in the driveway. He spent 2 hours yesterday trying to get the overload back on ... instead of unloading the half slipped off  load .  I made 4 different suggestions, which he ignored and carried on in his stubborn failing  attempts, that made no difference.  Its still out there.

Damn new Moon !

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Low energies on a full moon, especially in the winter, so I didn't wake up until 1:30 in the afternoon! Of course if you have to be up and about this can mean extra stress due to the low energies. 

If we take the event's in Paris as an example:

It started off pretty intense with protesters actively attacking the police but has slowed right down due to the low energy. Of course if people are getting up late there may be a resurgence of activity. There is a tension because of the low energy as the body, probably the liver, will be be under stress and as we all know the liver is related to anger. 

People going with the flow will probably be relaxing and doing very little but those that are on a mission will be running on adrenaline with with an aggressive edge. New moons tend to be similar to full moons and the subtleties will be explained as this thread matures.

There is debate as to which phase, full or new, marks a beginning and I've always been told new moons mark the end of something and full moons the beginning but I have seen it happen the other way around. Possibly depends on the time of year as full moons in the middle of the summer can be very intense and aggressive often leading to the end of something, resignations, breakups and violence etc.  

I'm no expert on astrology but I'm one of those people with a lot of stuff going on in Pisces and the twelfth house and even my moon is in Pisces. 

No Moon marks the end of a Moon phase and a NEW Moon marks the beginning of the NEW one .

Thats why it called a NEW Moon . 

Oi ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

A new Moon that makes a 30 year change ? !

Under what astrological principle ?   (aside from the       'supposed to be'         principle  )

The current moon phase is a catalyst for many other astrological events that are taking place. Of course planetary events are happening all the time but some seem to have a much greater iimpac/effect than others. Apparently there's quite a lot going on with this new moon and the YouTube clip above points out much of it. 

I don't buy into astrology too much but it is interesting and I have no doubt about the effects of the moon. 

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

No Moon marks the end of a Moon phase and a NEW Moon marks the beginning of the NEW one .

Thats why it called a NEW Moon . 

Oi ...

Think that was a typo will correct it when in back in front of a computer.

Thanks for pointing it out. 

27 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

The current moon phase is a catalyst for many other astrological events that are taking place.

Meh .... same jingo lingo . 

'Many other astrological events '

Tis isnt just youtube astro hype to drum up interest and business in astrology is it ?

Of course planetary events are happening all the time but some seem to have a much greater iimpac/effect than others.

Well, we had the usual Xmas / New Year  earthquakes and tsunamis, like we often have then ( or dont have sometimes, or they happen at other times)  in any case - Moon crossing the  equator can trigger stuff like that , but no location is indicated. Iused to track and record it. Conclusions ?   - see the bracketed bit above

Apparently there's quite a lot going on with this new moon and the YouTube clip above points out much of it. 

Oh Gawd ... its the old , explanations are within the  enclosed youtube    .... < sigh >

I don't buy into astrology too much but it is interesting and I have no doubt about the effects of the moon. 

The Moon has multiple cycle effects.   people been using them to grow food since the neolithic

There are 6 main rhythms useful in agriculture;

Phase - full to new,  Moon opposition Saturn,  Ascending / descending,  nodal,  apogee / perigee ,  sign / constellation.

https://www.biodynamics.in/rhythms

and ....

Moon   Cycle ;

Spoiler

image.png.d7246b6f2b154dc065ff0bc1ac27a451.png

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

New Moon is no Moon.

The end is the beginning.
Jingo Bingo.

• Haha 1

If we are interested in the moon cycles we could ask the ocean or a women for clarity. Even ask a clam soak them in water and they can tell you when the tide is out 1000's of miles away from an ocean. ( if we are spoiled enough to have clams in a landlocked environment). Nature is the best teacher obviously the over thinking man continues to get in the way....Good job humans!

If we seek clarity with the human mad, I mean human made world that is an adventure of failure. 

We do love to blame problems on other things instead of facing the cause so that is a great distraction, works every time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

New Moon is no Moon.

The end is the beginning.
Jingo Bingo.

Nah .  There is no Moon for a few days   THEN the new moon crescent appears .  They are not the same thing .

Dont you guys ever watch the skies ?

The idea of end of cycle and new one is what differs. Same as with the day ; some say it ends at sunset, some say at midnight, others at dawn.  Some equate the Moon's phases with the solar cycle

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

This is very interesting but I am very surprised that they don't have more detail after thousands of years of growing on the Earth, the detail is quite light.

Its a summary. Also, as I used to advise people, when I worked in BD; its 'general' and there are many other factors , these are the 'cosmic factors' . But more importantly, considering each farm is different in location, positioning , regolith, soil factors etc. Its best to follow the general principles on your patch, take note and modify accordingly.

For more detail  within THIS system ;

http://www.rudolfsteineraudio.com/agriculture/agriculture.html

• Like 1