Sign in to follow this  
Aspen

Congratulations, we made it!

I wish everyone a happy new year, good friends and affordable rent!

It feels like a well sized chunk of my psyche got set into place after following the threads here, so I thank everyone for contributing.

And also thank the Universe for being profoundly honest and enduring. It's truly a great work, in whichever way it came to be.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, King Jade said:

Congrats everyone, you made it!

what's the forecast for next year?

I think it'll be a good year.  We'll buckle down a bit, get in shape, get more focused, no complaining, no trivia.  A year to learn some new skills, connect with friends and family and uh.. what else is there?

Happy new year to all. I personally look forward to the revelations 2019 will bring. :)

Edited by Zork
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Zork said:

Happy new year to all. I personally look forward to the revelations 2019 will bring. :)

Tell us now - what have you done?????? :)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Apech said:

Tell us now - what have you done?????? :)

It (2018) was a weird year.

I never believed in past lives till last year. I noticed things that can only be explained by past incarnation achievements.

So yes i look forward to this new year and can't wait to discover more about my past incarnations :)

There is nothing to brag about so i won't mention anything till i am sure. All i can say is that i enjoy the journey and it is all that matters in the end. :)

Sign in to follow this