Patrick Brown

The Brexit Thread

1 hour ago, Apech said:

Read and enjoy the UK Govt. proposals to censor the internet.

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/online-harms-white-paper/online-harms-white-paper-executive-summary--2

or listen here

... but no worries Brexit will set us free.   Oh no hang on ... it will get much, much worse.

Why do you keep on in this manner Apech. I have reminded you on a number of occasions that in shrugging off our E.U. chains we are only making a start. We will still be left with the "Establishment" who are of the same mindset as the E.U., hence the fiasco we are presently experiencing. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Nigel Farage has just stated that 'The Brexit Party' will be a full political party and fight in any GE. 

Whilst I appreciate that the E.U. election will be one of proportional representation I am still saddened by the fact that the right wing vote will now be split. At best the two parties will be fighting each other as well as the establishment, at worst in a General UK Election the vote will be split and nullified. The establishment will be rubbing their hands together "divide and rule."

• Sad 1

Don't forget anybody that want's to leave, especially conservatives, are racists! 

And here we have the despicable Jame's O'Brian trying to be clever, again! He almost had me, although he's a known twat, until near the end where he suggests if enough people call you a racist then you must be!!! Did I say twat? I meant prat! 

Be careful with this video although I can't see that the guy is lying about anything or even trying to distort the truth. What it does highlight though is the meme, as mentioned above, that all right wing groups are racists and intent on murder!!!

Well as the whole of Brexit, and UK politics, seems to have been completely derailed and hidden by a smokescreen of chaos and stereotyping we may as well just laugh!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Plenty of Remainiacs still whining for a second referendum or "Peoples Vote" as they like to call it. They appear oblivious to the fact that in the next month we are going to be treated to two "Peoples Votes" in the form of the local Council elections and the European Elections.

I hope and pray that the "People" will give the Establishment Parties a good old fashioned punch on the nose at the ballot box.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chang said:

Plenty of Remainiacs still whining for a second referendum or "Peoples Vote" as they like to call it. They appear oblivious to the fact that in the next month we are going to be treated to two "Peoples Votes" in the form of the local Council elections and the European Elections.

I hope and pray that the "People" will give the Establishment Parties a good old fashioned punch on the nose at the ballot box.

I don't want a second referendum.  My guess is that Labour/Con will do a deal to head off Farage's Brexit party which seems to be gaining traction (even though they are just Tories anyway) while UKIP is loosing ground (probably because of the negative press about Tommy Robinson and Carl Benjamin).  So stand by for May's deal with beefed up worker's rights and customs union - that's the warmed up soup we will be served.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Apech said:

I don't want a second referendum.  My guess is that Labour/Con will do a deal to head off Farage's Brexit party which seems to be gaining traction (even though they are just Tories anyway) while UKIP is loosing ground (probably because of the negative press about Tommy Robinson and Carl Benjamin).  So stand by for May's deal with beefed up worker's rights and customs union - that's the warmed up soup we will be served.

I fear that you could be right as desperation can make for strange bedfellows. It's all pretty much still up in the air though and I for one would still like to see us take part in the Euro Elections.

It should not be fortgotten that we will also be taking part in that other great European event, namely the Song Contest.

Eurovision Song Contest 2019 will begin at 20:00 onTuesday,
14 May and ends onSaturday,
18 May
All times are in United Kingdom Time.

If we neen anything to remind us of the moral turpitude of modern Europe that should do it.

01743b91-212b-453e-b805-ae244834d892_1491195929.jpeg

• Haha 2

Massive purge going on all over social media! It seems as if many people are being removed from Facebook, Instagram, Twatter and YouTube! Even regular accounts of viewers are being removed, yes I've had my YouTube account deleted and when I asked why was ignored. 

Of course you won't hear about this in the MSM so here's a video about the latest round of globalist oppression:

Edited by Patrick Brown

2 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Money well spent I think, please pass this on as anything Brexit Party seems to be getting pushed down the listings at YouTube! 

The establishment are certainly being badly rattled by the Brexit Party as we fast approach the European Elections. It is rattling them even further with the prospect that they also intend to fight the next General Election. Lots of stuff appearing in the media attempting to discredit Farage and I do not doubt that Brexit candidates are being scrutinized in an attempt to blacken their name and hence the Party.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apech said:

60172394_2293543694243492_668214920331919360_n.thumb.jpg.9af2b05f11a9cf972644f5c46a40e6e2.jpg

Choices, choices :(

Look upon it as an opportunity to make amends for your past support of the Remainiac cause.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1