Patrick Brown

The Brexit Thread

Just to back up my Nanny State argument - I read daily about the UK police arresting or interrogating people for what they post on twitter and so on.  I find this genuinely frightening - and god knows what would happen if Labour got into power.  Just for comparison I live in a European country with a constitution protects my free speech even as a foreigner living here:

Article 37

(Freedom of expression and information)

Everyone has the right to freely express and divulge his thoughts in words, images or by any other means, as well as the right to inform others, inform himself and be informed without hindrance or discrimination.

Exercise of these rights may not be hindered or limited by any type or form of censorship.

Infractions committed in the exercise of these rights are subject to the general principles of the criminal law or the law governing administrative offences, and the competence to consider them shall pertain to the courts of law or an independent administrative entity respectively, as laid down by law.

Every natural and legal person shall be equally and effectively ensured the right of reply and to make corrections, as well as the right to compensation for damages suffered.

After the Christchurch shooting in NZ someone who was titled 'head of censorship' banned the showing of the video and the 'manifesto' issued by the shooter.  In so called free commonwealth countries this is what we have now.  And what is the protection for the individual - nothing.

The number of people being arrested for “online crimes of speech” have increased dramatically in London.

While arrests for aggressive, threatening or hateful speech on social media declined between 2010 and 2013, the numbers rose last year.

According to the Register, a total of 2,500 Londoners have been arrested over the past five years for allegedly sending “offensive” messages via social media. In 2015, 857 people were detained, up 37 per cent increase since 2010.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

Welcome to the nanny state.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Apech said:

when it is our own home grown political parties who enforce PC rules and legislation on a daily basis.

That's neither true nor untrue. Some rights are fair and some are bogus and it seems politicians are biased depending on whether it will bring in votes. Ironically this come back to the governments dodgy petition website. 

Apech do you understand that the petition website may be a lie! Like perhaps it has never worked properly and is just a mechanism for 'those in the know' to have a mandate to discuss whatever will further their cause. Such and such has put forward a petition asking to discuss allowing 10 year children to be allowed to mutilate their genitalia!!! 

The EU will promise whatever people want to get them on board then take it all away once the door is slammed shut locking the herds in. This is a fact! Europe (EU) doesn't mean utopia and never will because such an idea is a fantasy for children and imbeciles. Look at those poor kids in the video I posted above to they really know what they're doing? 

FFS!    

3 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

That's neither true nor untrue. Some rights are fair and some are bogus and it seems politicians are biased depending on whether it will bring in votes. Ironically this come back to the governments dodgy petition website. 

Apech do you understand that the petition website may be a lie! Like perhaps it has never worked properly and is just a mechanism for 'those in the know' to have a mandate to discuss whatever will further their cause. Such and such has put forward a petition asking to discuss allowing 10 year children to be allowed to mutilate their genitalia!!! 

The EU will promise whatever people want to get them on board then take it all away once the door is slammed shut locking the herds in. This is a fact! Europe (EU) doesn't mean utopia and never will because such an idea is a fantasy for children and imbeciles. Look at those poor kids in the video I posted above to they really know what they're doing? 

FFS!    

Seems like legit site to me - here's a link so you and Chang can sign up :)

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Apech said:

Just to back up my Nanny State argument - I read daily about the UK police arresting or interrogating people for what they post on twitter and so on.  I find this genuinely frightening - and god knows what would happen if Labour got into power.  Just for comparison I live in a European country with a constitution protects my free speech even as a foreigner living here:

After the Christchurch shooting in NZ someone who was titled 'head of censorship' banned the showing of the video and the 'manifesto' issued by the shooter.  In so called free commonwealth countries this is what we have now.  And what is the protection for the individual - nothing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

Welcome to the nanny state.

Chang is probably better placed to answer this because of my low IQ but I suspect that most of these laws are a product of a globalist agenda. Very much like the EU one of give everyone what they want until the door is slammed shut. We all know what's generally right or wrong but we must take the good with the bad to protect the essence of freedom of speech. It's almost philosophical but even more Rumpole of the Bailey! Maybe we're even agreeing? 

b37c588ebf1b7302075a99e34c1547f6.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Apech said:

You could sign this one:

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/229963

it just asks for name, post code and email.

I just signed it as Micky mouse with a fake email and it accepted it. Yes I received an email and clicked on the link. I used this for the email: https://temp-mail.org/

Watch this clip I've just uploaded: 

11 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

OK here you go Apect, this is how the 'Revoke Article 50' petition is being faked:

Your youtube channel is a bit disappointing - some of those are from 11 years ago!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Apech said:

Well!  I am a herdling for thinking for myself - interesting conclusion.  I asked about free speech because Patrick seemed to be questioning whether people might genuinely express themselves via an online petition.  Seems only natural to me.

I seem to remember many Marxist parties calling themselves 'democratic' as per North Korea for instance.  From my point of view individual liberty - free speech, assembly, religion ... whatever... comes first and democracy second, as it is just the mechanism by which we prevent the former being taken away.  This despite the fact that our current so called conservative government seems hell bent on restricting our rights whenever possible.  It does puzzle me why people think Brexit is going to make us freer when it is our own home grown political parties who enforce PC rules and legislation on a daily basis.  Nanny state Britain awaits you.

I agree with you 100%. Brexit was only ever a first step and as we are are all too aware we have not as yet accomplished that.

It all goes back to the zeitgeist and that I am afraid is left wing Liberal and Cultural Marxist. But more and more folk (mostly men) are becoming red pilled and seeing the western world for what it is - a soft, nasty, degenerate, multii cultural and multi ethnic mess.

• Like 1

We knew that the Guardian would not let us down ...

Art 50: The Sound of Britain review – can art stop the Brexit madness?

"So we got glimpses of London hip-hop dance company Boy Blue’s projectREBEL (one of whose members is still too young to vote), which is about finding your voice and not being paralysed by fear and hostility; and of Birmingham’s DanceXchange performing the multimedia palimpsest piece they had developed from interviews with local people in an area that voted to leave by the slimmest of all regional margins. There were hints of the extraordinary, powerful things they were doing with their bodies, and the stories they were telling, but never enough to hang together. Even allowing for the fact that these were essentially functioning as trailers (you were directed to links to follow to the full performance), they weren’t done justice."

"The chief creators of the collaborative projects, who had already been seen talking eloquently about them in their individual sections, were gathered together to go over almost exactly the same ground at the end. This ensured that the programme finished on a dying fall rather than taking the energy it had almost gathered in the run-up and using it to galvanise viewers – or at least induce a brief cessation in the sobs of despair that are the evening companions of so many of us by the time we have drunk of another day’s headlines.

But on the other hand, how very Brexit – to squander what you have and leave people no better off in your wake."

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/mar/25/art-50-the-sound-of-britain-review

Edited by Apech

1 hour ago, Apech said:

But on the other hand, how very Brexit – to squander what you have and leave people no better off in your wake

Sorry didn't get any of that other than the last sentence which I read as: 

The vote was simple and the process was simple but Theresa May has purposely shit all over the people of our country as well as parliament and our laws! She has been seen to destroy our country for some strange allegiance to the EU which must be pretty obvious to everybody by now. 

May has indeed squandered an opportunity to move ahead in the world and is worse than a traitor and more like a destroyer. Reasonably intelligent people forgive the ignorant and simple minded but May and many of her pals will not be forgotten after the revolution.

This is no longer about Brexit it's about the blatant corruption of our government and people within it. 

And here's a screen-grab for the "leave without a deal" vote and we note that Londung, Birmingham and Manchester are all very much remain! Of course this has nothing to do with the multicultural populace and that they are prone to corruption and deceit. 

Apech will probably just say it's because they all have very large families and really believe in British values! You know like the values Theresa May and the government are displaying, lies, shilling and corruption!   

Hmm perhaps that's an orange yellow flame the map is really showing! Burn, burn, burn!!! :ph34r:

pVrmWo4.jpg

1 hour ago, Patrick Brown said:

And here's a screen-grab for the "leave without a deal" vote and we note that Londung, Birmingham and Manchester are all very much remain! Of course this has nothing to do with the multicultural populace and that they are prone to corruption and deceit. 

Apech will probably just say it's because they all have very large families and really believe in British values! You know like the values Theresa May and the government are displaying, lies, shilling and corruption!   

Hmm perhaps that's an orange yellow flame the map is really showing! Burn, burn, burn!!! :ph34r:

pVrmWo4.jpg

they all have very large families and really believe in British values. :) (didn't want to let you down)

• Haha 1

I think it's beyond doubt that Theresa May is the worst PM our country has ever had. AS said above she has destroyed democracy and any remnant of confidence in government. She really, really should be arrested and locked up for treason but obviously wont be which just makes the people even more furious. 

Highly likely that Londung will burn big time this weekend. There was also a rumour put about that extra military troops are already based within parliament! It's a powder keg waiting to go up!!    

Edited by Patrick Brown

40 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

I think it's beyond doubt that Theresa May is the worst PM our country has ever had. 

Sorry, but that accolade belongs to Thatcher, with May a close second.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Patrick Brown said:

I think it's beyond doubt that Theresa May is the worst PM our country has ever had. AS said above she has destroyed democracy and any remnant of confidence in government. She really, really should be arrested and locked up for treason but obviously wont be which just makes the people even more furious. 

Highly likely that Londung will burn big time this weekend. There was also a rumour put about that extra military troops are already based within parliament! It's a powder keg waiting to go up!!    

Your desire to see the Silent Majority rise up and give the establishment a good beasting  is laudable but unlikely.

The Left pretty much have the monopoly on violent demonstration,  though the establishment media love to preach about the dangers of far Right terrorism it is paled by the threat posed by Islam and Marxism.

It is however interesting that M.P.'s have been advised not to go out alone for fear of an enraged populace having a pop at them.

You would think that politico's all time low came in the midst of the expenses scandal but Brexit has taken hatred for our parliamentery representatives to a whole new level.. What we need is a peoples champion to stride forth and take control. A figure that we can both love and respect who has an aura of honour and integrity, a champion for all things good and decent. A man whom Apech would be proud to follow into the mouth of hell. Only one figure comes to mind.

corbyn.png

Edited by Chang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, lifeforce said:

Sorry I stand corrected! :)

6 minutes ago, Chang said:

It is however interesting that M.P.'s have been advised not to go out alone for fear of an enraged populace having a pop at them.

Well if I saw one of them in the street they'd get a slap but then again politicians have that effect on me! 

6 minutes ago, Chang said:

You would think that politico's all time low came in the midst of the expenses scandal but Brexit has taken hatred for our parliamentery representatives to a whole new level.. What we need is a peoples champion to stride forth and take control. A figure that we can both love and respect who has an aura of honour and integrity.

corbyn.png

Sorry but I can't stop laughing!!!! He's just not right in the head is he?

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lifeforce said:

Thatcher was competent and had leadership skills - even if you don't like her policies you have to respect her.  May on the other hand has little to recommend her apart from a certain stubbornness.  We have had far worse PMs such as Anthony Eden by the way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Apech said:

Thatcher was competent and had leadership skills - even if you don't like her policies you have to respect her.  May on the other hand has little to recommend her apart from a certain stubbornness.  We have had far worse PMs such as Anthony Eden by the way.

Yes May is the worst and I really despise her. I mean I hate Thatcher but May is less than dust she is nothing. That speech she gave the other day from Number 10 was the last straw. Less than dust! 

Here is a list of British premiers since 1945 -- five from the Labour Party and nine from the Conservatives.

1945-1951: Clement Atlee (Labour)

1951-1955: Winston Churchill (Conservative)

1955-1957: Anthony Eden (Conservative)

1957-1963: Harold Macmillan (Conservative)

1963-1964: Alec Douglas-Home (Conservative)

1964-1970: Harold Wilson (Labour)

1970-1974: Edward Heath (Conservative)

1974-1976: Harold Wilson (Labour)

1976-1979: James Callaghan (Labour)

1979-1990: Margaret Thatcher (Conservative)

1990-1997: John Major (Conservative)

1997-2007: Tony Blair (Labour)

2007-2010: Gordon Brown (Labour)

2010-2016: David Cameron (Conservative)

2016- : Theresa May (Conservative).

For reflection :)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Apech said:

Here is a list of British premiers since 1945 -- five from the Labour Party and nine from the Conservatives.

1945-1951: Clement Atlee (Labour)

1951-1955: Winston Churchill (Conservative)

1955-1957: Anthony Eden (Conservative)

1957-1963: Harold Macmillan (Conservative)

1963-1964: Alec Douglas-Home (Conservative)

1964-1970: Harold Wilson (Labour)

1970-1974: Edward Heath (Conservative)

1974-1976: Harold Wilson (Labour)

1976-1979: James Callaghan (Labour)

1979-1990: Margaret Thatcher (Conservative)

1990-1997: John Major (Conservative)

1997-2007: Tony Blair (Labour)

2007-2010: Gordon Brown (Labour)

2010-2016: David Cameron (Conservative)

2016- : Theresa May (Conservative).

For reflection :)

Of course the truth is they're all scum! Members of little clubs pulling strings for their buddies in buSINess. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Apech said:

Thatcher was competent and had leadership skills - even if you don't like her policies you have to respect her. 

If you're from anywhere north of Watford, you might have a different opinion of her. She singlehandedly ruined millions of lives and caused divisions within communities, and families which still last today. There's also the fact that she willingly knew about rampant paedophilia within her ranks and helped cover up the likes of Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris. Her closest ministers have been linked to  the murder of those poor kids who were abducted and raped.

I have no respect for her. She was a heinous witch and it's no wonder her death was celebrated by many of the working classes.

It's a pity the IRA didn't finish her off in Brighton earlier.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

Of course the truth is they're all scum! Members of little clubs pulling strings for their buddies in buSINess. 

Like my dad says " They all piss in the same pot "

• Haha 1