Patrick Brown

The Brexit Thread

2 hours ago, Apech said:

Patrick and Chang - watch and enjoy:

Empty vessels make the most noise Apech.

The BBC, Guardian and like minded Cultural Marxist organisations will see this as a mandate to scrap brexit or at the very least have a second referendum or as they now like to call it "Peoples Vote." God damn them all and rot their socks.

• Like 1

I watched it for a while and it wasn't hundreds of thousands! More attempts at mind-jobbing people as with the bogus petition. Hey it was a good turn out but probably closer to 40/50 thousand and I'm being generous. 

In some respects I no longer mind if we remain as all those sheeple will deserve everything they get. Dim and as ignorant as they fucking come! Oh and no doubt there's a whole chunk of religious loonies that think they're saved from Tusk's hell!! Yep you can't make this shit up. I never realised so many people lived in a fucking bubble, think they're going to get a wake up call sooner rather than latter. Yes there was some twat with a placard saying 'Wake Up' how ironic is that or perhaps it was a feeble attempt at reverse psychology?

I grow weary but at least they'll be fireworks next week!

Oh my! The BBC have changed their headline for the protest in London from hundreds of thousands to millions! The level of shilldom going on is fucking unbelievable!

Are the public really buying all this or are most people seeing through it? 

11 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

Oh my! The BBC have changed their headline for the protest in London from hundreds of thousands to millions! The level of shilldom going on is fucking unbelievable!

Are the public really buying all this or are most people seeing through it? 

The BBC would dearly have loved for there to have been a million Remainiacs mincing through the streets of London and so claim that that was in fact the case.

As for seeing through the nonsense, some will, but the common herd are easily manipulated.

More fun to come this week.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Chang said:

The BBC would dearly have loved for there to have been a million Remainiacs mincing through the streets of London and so claim that that was in fact the case.

As for seeing through the nonsense, some will, but the common herd are easily manipulated.

More fun to come this week.

from the Telegraph:

A debriefing document prepared by the Greater London Authority put the number of attendees at October's People’s Vote rally at 250,000 - significantly below the campaign group's claim that they were joined by more than 700,000 people.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apech said:

from the Telegraph:

A debriefing document prepared by the Greater London Authority put the number of attendees at October's People’s Vote rally at 250,000 - significantly below the campaign group's claim that they were joined by more than 700,000 people. 

Yep it definitely wasn't a million so again the BBC are again seen to blatantly lie.

If we go back to the dodgy petition, which the BBC said was very difficult to fiddle, we can add more to the intrigue. If people don't want to believe the idea of bots being used how about simply using a temporary email address? So if you know all you neighbours names you could sign them up to a petition as well as all you relatives without them knowing! 

Here's a website that provides temporary email addresses: https://temp-mail.org/ 

So if 100,000 teenage shills all submit 20 other names or perhaps even more! You get the picture? 

The verdict

In the absence of more detail from the people who run the petitions website, it’s hard to say exactly how resistant the system is to fraud.

When hackers used bots to add bogus signatures to another Brexit petition in 2016, they boasted about it on the 4Chan message board.

We can’t find evidence of people bragging on that site a about large-scale security breaches this time around. And the House of Commons says it has stepped up security since then.

There is a question mark around overseas signatures, but these are not happening in large numbers.

Perhaps more worryingly, it is pretty easy for individuals to sign the petition more than once using fake email addresses, and we simply don’t know if the security protocols are good enough to spot these duplicates and remove them from the final tally.

Source: https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-is-the-stop-brexit-petition-reliable

First lets just get this shit about overseas signature sorted out. If they are referring to submissions which are seen to be sent from another country then they must think we are stupid! If you use a VPN (virtual private network) service then you can select which country you want your IP to be seen to come from, it's very easy to do! Also if you're using a bot and you know what you're doing you can get it to bounce information around various VPN's (located at different points in the UK) to make it very, very difficult and perhaps even impossible to see any pattern for regions submitting.  

So if the British government petition system is able to be abused and tricked are the government going to admit it? I mean the petition site has been running for years and petitions have been created to get things discussed in parliament that otherwise may not have been discussed! We also have the BBC backing the government up saying that 'IT security experts' have concluded that it's 'unlikely' that the site could have been fooled!!! What bollox!!

So what we're seeing is corruption upon corruption throughout government as well as media groups (BBC especially) trying to cover up and blatantly lie to the public.   

Did I say media shills?

One million join march against Brexit as Tories plan to oust May

Organisers hail UK’s ‘biggest-ever demo’, while Tom Watson leads calls for fresh referendum

In one of the biggest demonstrations in British history, a crowd estimated at over one million people yesterday marched peacefully through central London to demand that MPs grant them a fresh referendum on Brexit.

The Put it to the People march, which included protesters from all corners of the United Kingdom and many EU nationals living here, took place amid extraordinary political turmoil and growing calls on prime minister Theresa May to resign. Some cabinet ministers are considering her de facto deputy David Lidington as an interim replacement for her, although as pro-Remain he would be strongly opposed by Brexiters.

Organisers of the march said precise numbers had been difficult to gauge, but they believed the protest could have been even bigger than that against the Iraq war in February 2003.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/23/one-million-march-against-brexit-tories-plan-oust-may

Bollox!

Edited by Patrick Brown
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

First lets just get this shit about overseas signature sorted out. If they are referring to submissions which are seen to be sent from another country then they must think we are stupid! If you use a VPN (virtual private network) service then you can select which country you want your IP to be seen to come from, it's very easy to do! Also if you're using a bot and you know what you're doing you can get it to bounce information around various VPN's (located at different points in the UK) to make it very, very difficult and perhaps even impossible to see any pattern for regions submitting.  

So if the British government petition system is able to be abused and tricked are the government going to admit it? I mean the petition site has been running for years and petitions have been created to get things discussed in parliament that otherwise may not have been discussed! We also have the BBC backing the government up saying that 'IT security experts' have concluded that it's 'unlikely' that the site could have been fooled!!! What bollox!!

So what we're seeing is corruption upon corruption throughout government as well as media groups (BBC especially) trying to cover up and blatantly lie to the public.   

Expats like me who have lived abroad for less than 15 years can still vote in the UK - so over seas emails does not invalidate necessarily.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apech said:

Expats like me who have lived abroad for less than 15 years can still vote in the UK - so over seas emails does not invalidate necessarily.

Yes I understand that although it would be bizarre if every UK citizen was allowed to register for a petition using a random address from anywhere in the world. The way I understand it individual submissions have to have the correct address for the name and a valid email address, when I say valid it only means that it has to be able to receive emails so the submission can be authenticated by clicking a link in the email. This is why the existence of temporary email accounts, see link above, exposes one major loophole. 

The real concern about foreign submission is the country the computer being used in or to put it another way the location of the individual  saying. they're Bob Jones of Reading etc but submitting from China! As I explained above technology can fake the location of the sender. So when the government state that only a small percent are submitted from outside the UK they're lying because they can't really be sure.

For clarity, yes people that work or have a home abroad may well be accepted if their second non UK home is part of their electoral roll details. 

Further it may be that the government petition website is just very simple with hardly any security became it's really a sham and a lie. The petition website only exist so government can give validity to anything they wish to discuss meaning the site is a red heron! Yes sounds like a conspiracy but it's a convincing one if you think about it! 

Typed on my phone excuse typos 

55 minutes ago, Apech said:

So the evidence of a sudden and massive increase in activity is far more suggestive of bots as opposed to a gradual organic growth which would have been more believable. 

She claims the petition moved "very slowly" up to 10,000 signatures, before suddenly gaining traction.

By Monday morning it had amassed 5.3 million names, making it the petition to have attracted the most signatures on the UK parliament’s website.

Err when the bots kicked in eh? I doubt she had anything to do with the bots as she seems as amazed as everybody else. Really fucking amazed as we all are!!! As I keep saying "thou doth protest too much" meaning it's obviously very dubious with a high degree of doubt as to it's authenticity/validity.  

But the septuagenarian's delight at seeing her campaign take off quickly turned to fear when she received three death threats by phone around midnight on Friday, going into Saturday.

It came after the Daily Mail newspaper had published an article claiming she had threatened to shoot UK Prime Minister Theresa May over Brexit.

Margaret said it was a “grossly inaccurate cut-and-paste job”.

“I'm a pensioner in my 70s with a good education, so the idea of me shooting Theresa down is a tad hilarious,” she told Euronews. “You know, visions of me with a zimmer frame struggling to aim a heavy rifle.”

Fuck death threats especially ones by phone, what does that mean? Anybody for or against could have phoned her and she could also be lying unless there's evidence of such calls. 

Shooting Theresa May, most people think that would be letting her off lightly! 

Zimmer frame eh! Is that code for "we have ways of making you talk" or in this case "we have ways of keeping you in the EU" i.e. Let's use the loophole of the really crappy UK Government Petition website to try and sway popular opinion regarding the UK exiting the EU.

Do our government want Londung burnt to the ground? Seems like it! 

Edited by Patrick Brown

So we have this live stream from some teenager:

But do we believe he has any balls? WARNING: Some of you may find this video of the creator of the above live stream disturbing.

54 minutes ago, Patrick Brown said:

So the evidence of a sudden and massive increase in activity is far more suggestive of bots as opposed to a gradual organic growth which would have been more believable. 

Err when the bots kicked in eh? I doubt she had anything to do with the bots as she seems as amazed as everybody else. Really fucking amazed as we all are!!! As I keep saying "thou doth protest too much" meaning it's obviously very dubious with a high degree of doubt as to it's authenticity/validity.  

Fuck death threats especially ones by phone, what does that mean? Anybody for or against could have phoned her and she could also be lying unless there's evidence of such calls. 

Shooting Theresa May, most people think that would be letting her off lightly! 

Zimmer frame eh! Is that code for "we have ways of making you talk" or in this case "we have ways of keeping you in the EU" i.e. Let's use the loophole of the really crappy UK Government Petition website to try and sway popular opinion regarding the UK exiting the EU.

Do our government want Londung burnt to the ground? Seems like it! 

So given that 16m people voted Remain you think it is inconceivable that 4/5 m of them might click an online petition?  And death threats to an old granny - that's fine?

Don't you think it might have something to do with the clusterfuck at the House of Commons and just that a great many people are sick of it all and want it to stop?  and this is their way of expressing it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Apech said:

So given that 16m people voted Remain you think it is inconceivable that 4/5 m of them might click an online petition?  And death threats to an old granny - that's fine?

Don't you think it might have something to do with the clusterfuck at the House of Commons and just that a great many people are sick of it all and want it to stop?  and this is their way of expressing it.

Nothing surprises me Apech, certainly not the number of numsculls who would be likely to sign a Remainiac petition.

Have you signed it? :D

Edited by Chang
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Apech said:

It's not just a click is it? People have to enter details. It would have looked much less suspicious if the votes increased slowly over a few weeks and slowly gained pace rather than suddenly taking off like a rocket. As I've highlighted in previous post the governments petition website is very, very dubious and probably has very little security as it doesn't really do anything other than allow the powers that be to give legitimacy to bringing questions, hidden motive and all that jazz, to parliament for discussion.   

As for threats to old granny! That's just hearsay and as hollow as the dubious shill like petition she created. 

3 hours ago, Apech said:

No! Because the majority of people are happy to leave the EU without a deal and keep 39 Billion to smooth over the difficulties that a disgruntled EU will throw at us. A large number of remainers accept that we should leave and have accepted that project fear is not real and a no-deal exit is not a problem. 

So what's going on? Shilldom is what's going on by groups by people with a vested interest in remaining in the EU for financial benefits. 

The chaos starts 29th March 2019

Edited by Patrick Brown

Oh and just for good measure:

After sniffing out every target group to convert to one way of thinking or other Blair and his EU, and NWO, chums figured out that one very powerful demographic was as yet untapped, and untamed, the youth! So when Blair was thumping the table and shouting "Education, Education, Education" he was really saying "Indoctrination, Indoctrination, Indoctrination"! Do we see any similarities with what happened in historical Germany? 

If anything the Russians are on our side together with the Americans! People are waking up fast and the EU is doomed. Even if we don't leave the war has begun as Macron is now calling the Yellow Jackets terrorist!!

WORLD WAR FRE3DOM - STARTS 29TH MARCH 2019 :ph34r: 

Edited by Patrick Brown

1 hour ago, Chang said:

Nothing surprises me Apech, certainly not the number of numsculls who would be likely to sign a Remainiac petition.

Have you signed it? :D

Of course - I didn't want to disappoint you - I'd sign anything.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Patrick Brown said:

It's not just a click is it? People have to enter details. It would have looked much less suspicious if the votes increased slowly over a few weeks and slowly gained pace rather than suddenly taking off like a rocket. As I've highlighted in previous post the governments petition website is very, very dubious and probably has very little security as it doesn't really do anything other than allow the powers that be to give legitimacy to bringing questions, hidden motive and all that jazz, to parliament for discussion.   

As for threats to old granny! That's just hearsay and as hollow as the dubious shill like petition she created. 

No! Because the majority of people are happy to leave the EU without a deal and keep 39 Billion to smooth over the difficulties that a disgruntled EU will throw at us. A large number of remainers accept that we should leave and have accepted that project fear is not real and a no-deal exit is not a problem. 

So what's going on? Shilldom is what's going on by groups by people with a vested interest in remaining in the EU for financial benefits. 

The chaos starts 29th March 2019

But, but 48% wanted to remain - do you expect them to just be silent.  Why shouldn't they express themselves?  What happened to free speech?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Apech said:

But, but 48% wanted to remain - do you expect them to just be silent.  Why shouldn't they express themselves?  What happened to free speech?

48% and that was after they tried to fix it!! :lol:

Of course they fiddled it and wanted it to look like remain just won so as to placate the rational people that voted leave. The real numbers will never be know but were probably more like 60% to leave and 40% remain. 

Free speech! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What does PC stand for again? 

3 minutes ago, Apech said:

I do not expect the Remainiacs to remain silent and they should feel free to vent their anguish and sorrow that the referendum went against them. So whilst they may indeed express themselves I do feel resentment when they attempt to overturn a democratic exercise, namely the referendum.

I should also be remembered that the remainiac cause is Establishment based and the Remainiac rank and file are simply herdlings following media sound bites like lambs to the slaughter. Yes Apech - you are a herdling.

And whilst you ask "What happened to free speech?" you would do well ask to ask what happened to democracy? As you and your ilk do all that you can to remain enslaved (and keep the rest of us enslaved) to an undemocratic, Cultural Marxist tyranny.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Patrick Brown said:

48% and that was after they tried to fix it!! :lol:

Of course they fiddled it and wanted it to look like remain just won so as to placate the rational people that voted leave. The real numbers will never be know but were probably more like 60% to leave and 40% remain. 

Free speech! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What does PC stand for again? 

Have you got any evidence for the fixing of the referendum result!  ?  !  It seems to me it was correct (and the polls seem to reflect this).  As I have said before I am resigned to accepting the result and leaving because that's what most people want but that doesn't change the fact that many people want to remain - and to ask them to just shut up is a bit odd to be honest.

My problem with the present moment is that it is a mess and leaving in a mess without what appears to be a properly run government seems a bit risky to say the least.  I would prefer to leave in proper order.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chang said:

I do not expect the Remainiacs to remain silent and they should feel free to vent their anguish and sorrow that the referendum went against them. So whilst they may indeed express themselves I do feel resentment when they attempt to overturn a democratic exercise, namely the referendum.

I should also be remembered that the remainiac cause is Establishment based and the Remainiac rank and file are simply herdlings following media sound bites like lambs to the slaughter. Yes Apech - you are a herdling.

And whilst you ask "What happened to free speech?" you would do well ask to ask what happened to democracy? As you and your ilk do all that you can to remain enslaved (and keep the rest of us enslaved) to an undemocratic, Cultural Marxist tyranny.

Well!  I am a herdling for thinking for myself - interesting conclusion.  I asked about free speech because Patrick seemed to be questioning whether people might genuinely express themselves via an online petition.  Seems only natural to me.

I seem to remember many Marxist parties calling themselves 'democratic' as per North Korea for instance.  From my point of view individual liberty - free speech, assembly, religion ... whatever... comes first and democracy second, as it is just the mechanism by which we prevent the former being taken away.  This despite the fact that our current so called conservative government seems hell bent on restricting our rights whenever possible.  It does puzzle me why people think Brexit is going to make us freer when it is our own home grown political parties who enforce PC rules and legislation on a daily basis.  Nanny state Britain awaits you.

• Like 1

and to ask them to just shut up is a bit odd to be honest.

No ones telling anybody to shut up we're just pointing out all the inconsistencies that are apparent to most rational people! Err like the media persisting in reporting Saturdays numbers as a million instead of the much more likely number of 250,000, which to be fair is pretty impressive. BUT why are the media trying to convince people it was 1 million people? What caused the 'Revoke Article 50' petition to suddenly go ballistic and strangely it's still chugging along at pretty much the same pace!!! Now that's rather strange don't you think. Why aren't the media focusing on the dubious security of the petition website? No doubt the loopholes will be plugged after we remain in the EU!!!!! 

My problem with the present moment is that it is a mess and leaving in a mess without what appears to be a properly run government seems a bit risky to say the least.  I would prefer to leave in proper order.

Well it's because it's corrupt and any reasonable PM would have said from the 'get-go' that we really are just going to walk away if the EU take the piss, which of course they have. Also the government have allowed BS and scaremongering to go unabated so are seen to be even more corrupt than anybody ever imagined.