Hello to All!

Who can answer me a Question About Fragrant Qigong.

On some (obviously dead) thread, somebody mentioned, there are strict rules for practicing this Qigong,

and that you cannot mix it with other type of Training (in may case Internal Martial Arts-Training)

I couldnt find those does n donts , so can someone help and explain the matter?

Best Regards

Aleks

Hi Aleks, as usual I suggest to learn from an experienced master. However, to my knowledge and from the sources I've got, the pratice of Fragrant Qigong brings with it some strict rules. You can read them on the documents that I'll link below. For some of them, like avoiding to practice near meals or during thunderstorms, I can personally say that they are of great importance, since I've experienced adverse effects from my mispractice. Some of them were persistens headache, choking, choughing and similar things. They cleared up after some time, but I do think they are a clear indicator of error in the practice. 

http://www.qigongchinesehealth.com/chi-qigong This is the website of Master Dolic, in which some informations are avialable. 

Below I attached the documents I was talking about. There are some knowledgeable people on this forum, if you scan it wth the search function maybe you'll find them. 

I wish the best luck to you and to your cultivation^_^

frag1.PDF

Dont's_in_fqg.pdf

23 hours ago, rideforever said:

Why so many rules ?  Is it worth it ?
Other Qigongs don't have such rules.

If you break the rules you get qi deviations (mostly headaches).

If it worth it or not is highly subjective because different people will get different benefits/results from practicing it.

1 hour ago, Zork said:

If you break the rules you get qi deviations (mostly headaches).

If it worth it or not is highly subjective because different people will get different benefits/results from practicing it.

What's the point ?   
Is it better than Zhan Zhuang ?
I don't think humans have the luxury of being inefficient with things, I tried lots of qigong systems but ZZ is far better.