Sign in to follow this  
ZBaRz33

Hi, Energy Stuck on left side, big left breast need help

Clearly this is a problem that has happened to people before. My left breast is bigger than my right, my left side of jaw is also big. Also my left eye feels like I only see out of it and my right eye is darkened or closed. It's a kind of muscle imbalance that I need to fix. Please, all I need to know is how to fix it and I will do it. This is something I've seen spoke of in Masonic initiations and all that shit but I dont wanna subject myself to oaths or a bunch of people if I can I just fix it myself. If not whatever, Ill die like this.

• Like 2

Hello, Zbarz33, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Welcome zbarz33,

There’s people on here who can help balance your energy - but I’m not sure that would automatically fix your issues. I hope it does, though. I know how frustrating it can be to have physical stuff like that. Sometimes, in the end it’s just about accepting things the way they are. Accepting yourself the way you are.

Good luck my friend. 

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 1

Yes, maybe some more info. If you don’t mind sharing, what’s your age? And how long have you had these? Have you asked a doctor?

one of my breasts is bigger than the other. When boys go through puberty, sometimes the hormones go a little wacky and that can happen. I remember my nipple hurting as a young man, which lead to it becoming bigger. 

For years i was embarrassed by this. I made up for it by getting into bodybuilding and exercise. I felt better about it, on one level, but on another level it made me even more obsessed with how it looked.

eventually as I got older and acquired bigger problems and responsibilities I didn’t care as much. Now I don’t care at all. In fact, I like to laugh about it. Sometimes the things we see in ourselves are barely visible to others. 

Just make the best of your short time here on this planet, I say.

• Like 2

Hi ZBaRz33, you may be interested in Dr Stephen T Chang's work esp. his book "The Complete System of Self Healing". I am a practitioner of his work and can highly recommend his knowledge on the human body esp. the reproductive side. He is a trained cardiologist, and master herbalist (Chinese Herbs). His book has exercises for keeping the breasts healthy, and for changing their size if needed. He also produces herbal formulas that help this problem. In the book there are exercises on how to keep the body in balance, physically and energetically. If you have any further questions on his work, I would be happy to help if I can. You can post here or use the contact on my website below if you would prefer the privacy.

Blessings to you on your journey.

www.northstarmeditation.co.uk

Edited by Mo Tzu
Worded better

Sign in to follow this