Sign in to follow this  
King Jade

Change my username to King Jade please

2 hours ago, BlueRedMoon said:

King Jade

So after 4 posts, you realized you want to exchange blueRed with Jade?!?  didn't you every mix colors in elementary school.. you should be purple or violet, not Jade  !   And Moon for King ?   Rather high reaching :rolleyes:

Against all I learned in elementary school about such associations the dirty deed has been done.

I dub thee King Jade    ~bows humbly~ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, dawei said:

So after 4 posts, you realized you want to exchange blueRed with Jade?!?  didn't you every mix colors in elementary school.. you should be purple or violet, not Jade  !   And Moon for King ?   Rather high reaching :rolleyes:

Against all I learned in elementary school about such associations the dirty deed has been done.

I dub thee King Jade    ~bows humbly~ 

It's funny that you mention that because colors actually have a half life. When they reach it they lose certain combinations. So, take red for example, after a certain time it doesn't combine with blue, their molecular makeup has different properties. One has gone through a change and the other didn't, they know it, they're actually conscious.

Now, you obviously can't see the moment each color reachs their half life in a digital screen because there is a thing called refresh rate, most monitors these days have a refresh rate of 60 times per second so the colors never really get to age, they're always replaced. Grab a pencil make a colorful drawing, could be anything that holds meaning to you. Get close, closer, see the colors , but also see the colors between the colors, and the spaces between the colors, and then if you are really paying attention you'll see it. 

Spoiler

what a corny text :lol:

• Like 3

Yes, corny but valid.  Easy to see regarding colors fading though - all we have to do is look at cars in a parking lot and we will immediately see the ones that have not had their paint job cared for.  UV radiation destroys colors.

When I first saw your request it reminded me that Lao Tzu told use to leave the jade in the mountains and the pearls in the ocean.

20 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

UV radiation destroys colors.

I've been explaining this to my clients for years. Some still do not understand it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kar3n said:

I've been explaining this to my clients for years. Some still do not understand it.

That's why God invented iron gall inks! It takes care to use iron gall in a fountain pen, one must clean the pen often and thoroughly. But it can be done...

5 minutes ago, Lost in Translation said:

That's why God invented iron gall inks! It takes care to use iron gall in a fountain pen, one must clean the pen often and thoroughly. But it can be done...

Metallic salts are a no-no on previously colored hair.

1 minute ago, Kar3n said:

Metallic salts are a no-no on previously colored hair.

Oh, we're talking hair, not ink? In that case iron gall is definitely a no-go. Perhaps a water soluble Scrip's instead? ;)

Sign in to follow this