can anyone provide me any download link of "master tu's iron crotch dvd" 
i paid 200 USD,to a person who says he learnt the genital weightlifting from master tu but he conned me as well as blocked me on facebook ,also i earn mere 300 USD/month:mellow:
if anyone can email me the download link of tu's iron crotch video on a goodwill then i will be grateful to him whole my life
Kindly pm me 

Edited by Jalimloda

Say you like jogging and go for run. The first third is a bit boring as you bring your body and circulation up to speed. The middle third is great because your body is running well and within a comfortable zone. During the last third you are having to push yourself and this requires a degree of motivation and will because the mind is having to push the body.

When you experiment with things like iron crutch, you don’t get this easy to read feed back. You do a little, it feels a little good. You do a bit more, and it feels a bit more good. You do a lot more, and it feels a lot more good.

You are working with an energy that is energising, and feels great, but is very subtly, very moreish. I wont call it addictive, but you keep wanting more of it. And it is very, very difficult to know when you’ve gone too far. Quite simply, you can very easily injure yourself without knowing it.

If you run too hard by yourself, your body will tell you, but if you do too much iron crotch by yourself, you just wont know.

And, if this is something that you are seeking out, then you most likely have the personality that will take it too far.

There are other things you can do that will benefit you in this sphere of your life that aren’t so risky.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jalimloda said:

can anyone provide me any download link of "master tu's iron crotch dvd" 
i paid 200 USD,to a person who says he learnt the genital weightlifting from master tu but he conned me as well as blocked me on facebook ,also i earn mere 300 USD/month:mellow:
if anyone can email me the download link of tu's iron crotch video on a goodwill then i will be grateful to him whole my life
emailid:

Mod Notice

You might want to remover your email and have folks PM you for it.

Bots troll the site and pick up email addresses. Your inbox may end up full of spam.

• Like 3

With a practice as potentially catastrophic as iron crotch, one should probably have an experienced instructor who can give feedback or very very careful conservative instructions.  You really don't want to screw things up down there. 

If you're looking for the physical side of gi gung, there's Golden Bell/Shield and Iron Shirt systems out there, but again, do your homework, talk to students, be careful.  Many 'packing' chi exercises can cause imbalances, and have come under increased scrutiny about potential hazards.  These things are best done with live teachers.

We've had a fair share of 'these techniques screwed me up badly' threads over the years.   

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

On 3/19/2018 at 2:16 PM, Limahong said:

Hi Stewart,

Just for laughs - what is oxymoron?

- LimA

noun, plural ox·y·mo·ra [ok-si-mawr-uh, -mohr-uh] /ˌɒk sɪˈmɔr ə, -ˈmoʊr ə/, ox·y·mor·ons. Rhetoric.
  1. a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”
  2. e.g. Military Intelligence.
On 5/11/2018 at 4:58 PM, 1313 said:

Your name is stew Art

So you know to prepare

Irish stew?

Pretty clever for someone who takes Donald Duck's license plate number for a user name.

On 5/12/2018 at 10:01 AM, Mudfoot said:

Sorry, but that is not true. 😁 

Open up any of the traditional Nei Dan books, and you can have your fill.