RazrLeaf87

Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce

Bruce's work on energy, energy body manipulation, development and healing was well worth looking at. It is available for free download at http://www.innerworlddesigns.com/circle/book12/pdf/Robert Bruce - New Energy Ways.pdf

I do feel however that, like so many others, he has lost his way when wandering into the fields of astral travel and psychic self defence. If that is your thing then well and good but if you take a look at some of his recent offerings on YouTube then you may hear the ringing of warning bells.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I am not familiar with that book, but I appreciate his writing style and found his book Energy Work to contain strong and effective methods.   Particularly in my home it became very useful for my wife in developing kinetic forms of visualizing energy.   My wife is an Aphantasiac and does not think in visual terms... ever.  She forms no mental images in her thought process, nor in dreaming, so the typical approach to visualizing is lost on her.

I really appreciate his simple, direct language in sharing ideas and still use several of his practices regularly on blockages to strong effect.  He's got his finger on the pulse in my experience.  Good stuff. 

• Like 1

Hello, Chang thanks for your reply I believe he has the best methods for astral travel that I have yet to have come across however what do you mean by this "I do feel however that, like so many others, he has lost his way when wandering into the fields of astral travel and psychic self defence. If that is your thing then well and good but if you take a look at some of his recent offerings on YouTube then you may hear the ringing of warning bells."

11 hours ago, RazrLeaf87 said:

Hello, Chang thanks for your reply I believe he has the best methods for astral travel that I have yet to have come across however what do you mean by this "I do feel however that, like so many others, he has lost his way when wandering into the fields of astral travel and psychic self defence. If that is your thing then well and good but if you take a look at some of his recent offerings on YouTube then you may hear the ringing of warning bells."

I mean exactly what I say, no more and no less.

• Like 1