Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

Can you add NO to my name

18 hours ago, dawei said:

yea, except I can't remember his original name... so what shows may not be it !   I'm still sheepishly laughing 

Did we break Nungali? He hasn't logged in for a couple days. Maybe it's just a coincidence... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lost in Translation said:

Did we break Nungali? He hasn't logged in for a couple days. Maybe it's just a coincidence... 

Break Nungali?!  No way. 

He's probably just consumed with preparing for, or enjoying one of his festivals, or off at the elder's camp, away from the noise of this side of life for a bit.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Break Nungali?!  No way. 

He's probably just consumed with preparing for, or enjoying one of his festivals, or off at the elder's camp, away from the noise of this side of life for a bit.

I sent him an email...  he kind of responded like,   S.O.S.

I thought I reset his name back to original... I am be sending the next S.O.S...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 23/08/2018 at 8:44 AM, dawei said:

Done :rolleyes:

THere seems to be name length limit ... so the system articulately cut it off ;)

:o

painful_gonad_shots_640_07.jpg

On 23/08/2018 at 8:44 AM, dawei said:

How soon to change it back ?  ;)

NOW  ! 

• Like 2

On 23/08/2018 at 10:00 AM, Lost in Translation said:

I hope he has a really good sense of humor.

ba6bcdfcc0db31824affa8b047d67f87.jpg

On 23/08/2018 at 10:03 AM, dawei said:

ah !  you may be right... 

I'll sheepishly return the name back... we all get the last laugh without his knowing :rolleyes:

Last laugh ?  No dude .   I  went online and checked my email, saw your concerned message about what you did and how you changed it back , before I  went to TDBs , then emailed you  " Help ! I am locked out ." Then came here and it was already   back  to  Nungali   ....

Me :

nelson.jpg

You guys :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBy0LelBH1GtgchJHdD2A

{ Its like they uo a bucket of water on the top of the door for me , thought better of it and took it down again ... now they are rejoicing because they 'got me '  .    Ho hum  !  }

giphy.gif

Edited by Nungali

11 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

I logged in on my sock puppet account .

You know  .....      xxxxxxxx   .....  I mean , that guy that always agrees with me and says how smart and great I am .

• Like 3

10 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Break Nungali?!  No way. 

I went to Lismore , up the coast to get my new car .  The first one;   Rover 75 was snatched from under my nose the day before I went to pick it up .... I wasn't having that !     So I looked on line and found one posted the day before ; better colour, condition, less KM and new belts and pumps, logs and receipts back to original purchase and   cheaper  .     ;)

Rover_75_lightblue_vl.jpg

A 'Roving saloon  '   with   'club interior '   (as is little handbook says  :)  )

https://www.carsguide.com.au/car-reviews/used-car-review-rover-75-2001-2004-13404

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

... Or he's been tossing his throwing knives at the youth's again... 

flo4_view.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, dawei said:

I sent him an email...  he kind of responded like,   S.O.S.

I thought I reset his name back to original... I am be sending the next S.O.S...  

latest?cb=20121205194057

I'll have you all know, by the way,  that I have a very  'broad' sense of humour, even if ' fun is made '  of me  .

As long as you can handle me having  some  'fun'  back  ?

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Lost in Translation said:

Welcome back, SHINTONONENOONEDAWEITOO!

Cant wait till NOONE  does the kabbalah on this   one     :) 

12 hours ago, silent thunder said:

If I remember right, in the final fight of that film, the psychotic samurai cuts down 76 opponents.

'Fight' .... 'opponents'   ?   Mre like he went abso agro nuts and everyone was trying to stop him .  he did okay (for a crazy ) until that guy did the mad sacrificial  dive at him sword first and cut his thigh , that slowed him down .

But he was a coward at heart   ... when he met   Lord Shimada -   a real master    .

Yea, his character was a psychotic mess.  I forgot how beautifully that film was lit and photographed.  All I recall was the disturbingly empty expression on his psychotic face while he cut through humans as if pushing baskets of laundry out of his way in a busy market.

Sign in to follow this