Lightseeker

Wolf Messing - a Jedi by all standards.

14 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Most of you probably won’t know who this is. Wolf Messing is a psychic who lived in Russia about  60 years ago. He possessed incredible abilities, 2 of which I have written about below. If anyone can TELL he how he did these and similar feats, as always I would be very grateful.

— Show me what you can do, — said Stalin. — Come visit me tomorrow out at my country-house. It’s simple. Judging by your reputation, you won’t even need a permit.

The next day, Messing passed unabatedly through all the security checks to Stalin's country-house. He convinced the guards that he was Commissioner General of State Security Beria, and thus he was able to pass through all the cordons.

The next test was more difficult. Stalin ordered Messing to go the state bank and take out one hundred thousand roubles, just like that, without a single document. When the day came, Messing drove to the central bank, entered the room, showed the cashier a blank sheet of paper and asked him to give him one hundred thousand roubles. The cashier did everything he asked. The magician put the money in the briefcase and returned to the Kremlin.

Well it isnt that hard   .....  hard ..... hard     ....

You just need to go to the  bank  ....  bank  ......   bank ....

And take out out  Ten thousand dollars  ......   ollers  ...  ollers ...

And send it to  Nungali  ....  ali  .... ali   ....

Paypal number  5472 .....   ooo .....ooo ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Show me what you can do, — said Stalin. — Come visit me tomorrow out at my country-house. It’s simple. Judging by your reputation, you won’t even need a permit.

The next day, Messing passed unabatedly through all the security checks to Stalin's country-house. He convinced the guards that he was Commissioner General of State Security Beria, and thus he was able to pass through all the cordons.

And ten minutes later, Stalin had him unceremoniously executed.

Estimates of the number of deaths attributable to Joseph Stalin vary widely. Record-keeping of the executions of political prisoners and ethnic minorities are regarded as neither reliable nor complete.[1] Historians working after the Soviet Union's dissolution have estimated victim totals ranging from approximately 3 million[2][3][4] to nearly 9 million.[5][6] Some claim the death toll could be 20 to 30 million.[7][8][9]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_deaths_in_the_Soviet_Union_under_Joseph_Stalin

• Thanks 1

Why not just watch the Russian video of the  ' Wolf Messing technique' ?   :mellow:

wolf-defecating-picture-id861749102?k=6&

Spoiler

But seriously folks  .... there is one ;

DAMN !   Google !     wrong sort of  'wolf messing'    ... but there is a vid out there that purports to teach this guys techniques .

Remember this is cold war Russian psychic stuff, expect it to be NUTS   (I got involved with far out Ruskies {swap and trade} in the 90s  - they are  bent !   Building pyramids over oil wells and shit like that .... and selling  'questionable'   products .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Why not just watch the Russian video of the  ' Wolf Messing technique' ?   :mellow:

wolf-defecating-picture-id861749102?k=6&

Hide contents

But seriously folks  .... there is one ;

DAMN !   Google !     wrong sort of  'wolf messing'    ... but there is a vid out there that purports to teach this guys techniques .

Remember this is cold war Russian psychic stuff, expect it to be NUTS   (I got involved with far out Ruskies {swap and trade} in the 90s  - they are  bent !   Building pyramids over oil wells and shit like that .... and selling  'questionable'   products .

Can you send me one of the legit videos?

4 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Can you send me one of the legit videos?

I have read reference to it,  I tried googling but look what happened   ^ 

You will have to hunt that one yourself  .    Also, it might only be in  Russian .

maybe ask the  Dao Bum    'Lois'   he might know about it  ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Gurdjieff has even said in the past that he had the power to rob a man of all his money, by convincing him to hand it over.

This isn't soo rare imo, but then again I watched way to much "murder tv" (investigation discovery) some years ago.