Lightseeker

Technique to contact spirit guide and thought forms?

I have been reading about thought forms such as Tulpas and egregores. I was also curious about the safe technique to contact and create these beings. Additionally I have heard that each person has a spirit guide that they can contact and speak with. What are the techniques for these? Just a warning, I have no intention or interest to contact negative energies, or demons. 

You really need to choose a practice and diligently work at it.

There is no magic pill, teacher or practice that will suddenly give you all you seek. You must peel away the layers of yourself that obscures what you are innately capable of. 

Everyone has gifts, find yours, embrace them for a moment and move on to the next and then the next mile marker if your journey.

:)

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

I have been reading about thought forms such as Tulpas and egregores. I was also curious about the safe technique to contact and create these beings. Additionally I have heard that each person has a spirit guide that they can contact and speak with. What are the techniques for these? Just a warning, I have no intention or interest to contact negative energies, or demons. 

Then first you will need to learn to distinguish between the two .  Do you have a cue about  how to do that ?

Edited by Nungali

2 hours ago, Kar3n said:

You really need to choose a practice and diligently work at it.

There is no magic pill, teacher or practice that will suddenly give you all you seek. You must peel away the layers of yourself that obscures what you are innately capable of. 

Everyone has gifts, find yours, embrace them for a moment and move on to the next and then the next mile marker if your journey.

:)

Oh  yeah !