Sign in to follow this  
Lightseeker

Nei kung, chi Kung, kung fu?! Which system allows you to control someone else’s chi?

As you may have seen in this post, 

, I talk about how Osho references controlling and transferring energy to someone else. In my mind this has always been an art known to taoists, and practitioners of Nei Kung and similar systems. Is this true? Do the practioners of these arts, really have this ability?

Edited by Lightseeker
Add notifications
  • Like 1

My answer is yes and I have been doing it for years already for a number of purposes, primarily healing and protection purposes. Altough the development and the quality of the energy varies upon the diet and the consciousness of the one doing it but yes its possible, With right practice and intent anyone can do it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SirYuri said:

My answer is yes and I have been doing it for years already for a number of purposes, primarily healing and protection purposes. Altough the development and the quality of the energy varies upon the diet and the consciousness of the one doing it but yes its possible, With right practice and intent anyone can do it.

Now I’m intrigued.. can you please tell me more?

41 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Now I’m intrigued.. can you please tell me more?

What do you want to know?

31 minutes ago, Arramu said:

Anything that cultivates the mind. In dzogchen the void / soul / space has 3 qualities. Essence nature and energy. Energy is related to the perceived space of the body. Nature (consciousness) needs to be grounded in the bodys space. This creates what they refer to in yoga as the aspirants will. So for example doing kasina practice on an object, gazing at it, strengthens the energy in that space and focuses the consciousness there, even removing the impedints of the consciousness, thus increasing ones Will. Will is an innate function of 'mind'/consciousness. While consciousness exists, it functions by coming into contact with the perceived space of the body / with the body. So when this happens various functions like concentration/will, etc. happen. This is why William Watker Atkinson gives this will exercise as the secret to discovering the will, to try and feel as if ones body feels like a piece of cloth for the spirit.This grounds mind/soul inwards, towards it's higher principle/plane, that of nature/consciosuness. This is also why strenghtening jing/chi/shen and concentration practice tend to improve will (function of the consciousness) as it both tackles impediments to the consciousness and increases the energy (space [perceived space]).

Wow. Thank you very much for your informed response... are there any particular objects you would recommend I begin gazing on, to improve will?

3 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

, I talk about how Osho references controlling and transferring energy to someone else. In my mind this has always been an art known to taoists, and practitioners of Nei Kung and similar systems. Is this true? Do the practioners of these arts, really have this ability?

When i first learned Qigong, I was doing classes where 90% of it was pairs/group energy work.  I had assumed all classes were done that way but seems rarely taught right off the bat.   So it came rather natural to not just believe it but do it.

In general, we are all sharing energy all the time we just don't realize and/or feel it.   When it gets setup as a loop (one person is transmitting and the other is receiving), it can feel more like an attraction effect or even merging on some level.

Our bodies act both a conduit (varies due to openness) and filter (varies due to issues/fears/blocks we have) and that affects the qualify of the energy on some level.    If Qi feels sticky it could be the other person's energy quality or your own issues/fears.  But working with high level energy like with deities helps to 'purify' in a way. 

I think the common denominator to go higher in most useful systems is an open heart.   In chinese, Xin means heart-mind and there is good reason to realize they are one.   

And to get past astral and physical levels, an open heart is the gateway. 

Try this:  List on paper what things you cannot accept, believe or accept...  when the list is empty, you will be ready to move to a new level and then realize what those previous items mean. 

For now, pick a system that seems to resonate but always believe there is a higher method; baby steps are good.

Try two ideas: 

1. Finger in a circle:  This was a long time ago so don't recall the exact order...  Once on a flight, the lady next to me was reading a rather a spiritual good on energy.  I asked her if she wanted to test the idea of energy and she agreed.   I used my index finger and moved it in a circle in the palm of her hand and asked if she felt the circular motion... she did.   The value in her concentration via looking helped her engage... then I asked her to use her own index finger and do it to herself... she felt it...  then I said, close  your eyes and see if you feel it.   I did it without my finger but just my mind... she felt it.    Her conscious and subconscious believed the previous actions enough to engage with my mind.

2. Hug a tree: Again, long ago... My Taiji master asked if I wouldn't teach the first class as he would be away.  I agreed.  I asked them about their background of study as this was an acupuncture school.  THey said they just finished Qigong class but dancing around as monkey's they didn't really feel anything.  I told them that we'd go outside to hug trees to understand energy.     There was a very large tree, likely five people who joined arms could fill its perimeter.   I went through a few breathing warmups and with us standing about a foot from each other around the tree, we put our hands upward and breathed a connection to the tree... then we stepped three steps to the right... over and over.  I later asked them all, where on the tree was there the most energy.  They all felt it in the exact same spot....

What I learned in Qigong, Medical Qigong and Taiji is that the body is fully connected in energy although we may not feel or experience it as someone new to it.  I could offer the support to them to feel it.   And then I found that level above astral and physical...    I left everything beyond.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Can you give me a technique for the practice you mentioned?

Well, the technique is simple its just INTENTION. Energy follows your thought. But the cultivation of the quality of the energy and the sensitivity to sense energy to be able to direct it is the one that takes months or years of practice. Which from what I do includes breathing, mantra, movement and energy direction.

8 hours ago, SirYuri said:

Which from what I do includes breathing, mantra, movement and energy direction.

Sounds a lot like the Tantric practice of Nyasa if you’ve heard of that?

22 hours ago, Lightseeker said:

Sounds a lot like the Tantric practice of Nyasa if you’ve heard of that?

Not really as you know most systems have similarities but it doesn't mean they are the same.

21 hours ago, Arramu said:

But thought is energy too. The true taoist immortal controls even being and existence, for he is G-d. 

I agree. I'm just basing my answer within the context.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2018 at 6:20 AM, EmeraldHead said:

The true taoist immortal controls even being and existence, for he is G-d. 

There are various levels of immortals.  I think you are referring to the type that would be called mahavatar in Hinduism.  There is one level higher than that, and those are the ones that can't even be seen by gods.

Sign in to follow this